+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2020

Raj00009999

Mar 25, 2021
Hello,
I launched application in august 2020 SOWP from India with upfront medical and with biometric
22nd January medical passed
24th March got mail from immigration,asking recent study transcript and fees receipts of my wife(sponsor),my wife’s study is ongoing her study permit and work permit is till 30 sept 2021.
We submitted the documents yesterday.
Anyone has idea what could be the reason or what I should expect.
Is it positive or negative ?anyone having the same situation?
Thank you

rohanp141

Nov 11, 2020
Hey,

Even I had the same problem when trying to add the additional documents. The placeholder didn't open up even after 10 working days. I didn't see any alternative for this. If you have any solution please do let me know, thanks.
Were you able to reach out to them

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
There is a group in FB, Canada Spouse Open Work Permit, if anyone is interested then they can join for valuable and important information

Anmol Brar99

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, i applied for my husband on july 11th 2020 Just background check is going on and biometrics are updated. Anyone in the same condition?? Pls reply??

anash

Sep 2, 2020
A
Hi, i applied for my husband on july 11th 2020 Just background check is going on and biometrics are updated. Anyone in the same condition?? Pls reply??
I have applied for SOWP on jun 24th 2020 and there is no response since then . Only biometrics got completed and waiting for rest of the steps

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Wow . When was your review of eligibility get started ?
everything happened on same day. Please join in FB group Canada Spouse Open Work Permit to get more updates and you can request IRCC to speed up your application to meet your spouse in Canada

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
everything happened on same day. Please join in FB group Canada Spouse Open Work Permit to get more updates and you can request IRCC to speed up your application to meet your spouse in Canada
How do we request to expedite our application?

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Hi I applied for SOWP from India - Online
Application Submitted - Dec 30th 2020
Medical - Upfront
BioMetrics - Jan 27th 2020

No Updates after that, What should I do now. My Spouse has an Open Work permit.

Should I raise a Web-Form to check for the status, Will they do anything to raise the priority of my applications.

sourav goyal

Apr 20, 2021
Hi Guys
I need your suggestion pls..
My Paper file for PR on basis of BCPNP is in process. I got Medical request today. I got married in jan 2021in india and My wife is in India. And applied open work permit on 20April for her. What i want to know Should i update her info in my PR file so that she get PR with me or should i call her here on work permit first??? Reason is I dont want delay in my PR so that i can work openly and anywhere after that. She also will have open permit and can work anywhere. She can get PR even afterthat!!! if i file her paper with me it can delay my file for 4-5 months. Isnt it so?????
Suggest me Guys!!!