+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2020

tonyjohn1988

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Applied on Nov 6, with upfront medicals and bio. Everything passed and approved on March 15.
Bro i need ur advice.This is not related to sowp

i paid college in toronto 4000 cad and they issued me my letter of acceptance . I applied for visa and approved for September 2021 intake.Rest of the tuitions fees due on july 15,2021 .They saying if i ddnt pay fees and I will be out of the program . Now i would like to go different college .but new policy says if i wants to change college and if u are stil in India then I need reapply for visa .But after arrival I can change college easily by simply DLI transfer. Suppose if i ddnt pay rest of the fees and if they taken out of the program ,can i still go to canada with visa approved Letter of acceptance and after arrival change college ? Do the immigration officer can see they cancelled admission ?

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020

i paid college in toronto 4000 cad and they issued me my letter of acceptance . I applied for visa and approved for September 2021 intake.Rest of the tuitions fees due on july 15,2021 .They saying if i ddnt pay fees and I will be out of the program . Now i would like to go different college .but new policy says if i wants to change college and if u are stil in India then I need reapply for visa .But after arrival I can change college easily by simply DLI transfer. Suppose if i ddnt pay rest of the fees and if they taken out of the program ,can i still go to canada with visa approved Letter of acceptance and after arrival change college ? Do the immigration officer can see they cancelled admission ?
I am not sure reg this, you can reach to some experts in this forum or check Kubeir Kamals FB group for study related queries.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other

I dont know. But not worth taking the risk.

D.benson

Jun 5, 2020
Partner Applied back in March 2020. No news apart from Biometrics. I applied for the compassionate care approval in June which i sent to IRCC. They have now requested for his Medicals which he did on July 2nd. Does anyone know what happens after this? The compassionate care approval is only valid for a Month (expires next week) and I'm worried that IRCC is just sitting on it!

Help!

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
Hi everyone. Anyone got their SOWP or any update on the application? My husband applied for SOWP in Nov 2020 and no updates since then.

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Can anybody share the Documents List for SOWP of a skilled worker in Canada? Do we need to write a Statement of Purpose(SOP) again and attach Proof of Funds(POF) ?

Background - My husband is an international student and about to complete his studies in Canada. He will soon be applying for PGWP.
I have to extend my status so I have to apply for SOWP of a skilled worker now once he gets a job in NOC O,A or B.

Success900

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi everyone, have been silently following this forum but i want to submit my application first week in February, i just need some help on LOE , and options of family ties, if any guru can help , i will be glad, my wife is 2 month pregnant and she is already traveled to Canada earlier this month, should i include that we are expecting a baby in my letter ? i need help , if possible a sample of letter and list of documents i will need to proof my home ties
Thank you all

my email samuel_luv2005@yahoo.com
Any updates yet because I have similar experience

harvidmistry

Mar 10, 2022
Hello everyone,
I'm currently on PGWP. I have applied for spouse Visa for my wife. Here is the time line till now:
Application submitted - Feb 24, 2022
Biometrics request and done - Feb 25 2022
Upfront medical done - Feb 20 2022
Medical passed - March 07 2022

Current status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
They are checking the background right now.

Can somebody tell me how long will it take till PPR?
Thanks everyone