+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Somebody knows CEC GAP REACHED?

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
rjessome said:
Two of my colleagues reported today that they have had client applications returned with a letter stating the CEC CAP was full but BOTH of these applications were received at CIO Sydney on DECEMBER 24, 2014, and NOT October as previously stated. One of these colleagues stated that the client received the application back on January 23, 2015 which is exactly the same day as the person reported earlier in this thread. So maybe a mistake in the date reported.
Can you please detail on what are their NOC code's. Do they fall under NOC - A or NOC - B

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Kiransar, are you a Lawyer or an Immigration Agent?

marmaht

Dec 14, 2014
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
Decision made: 26-02-2016 (waiting for an email/letter from CIC to know the decision)
VISA ISSUED...
From a visa exempt country
LANDED..........
20-04-2016 (Edmonton CIC office)
Well, let's just hope it's another false alarm like the one we had a couple months ago, when CIC posted on their website that the cap was reached, then removed the message after a few days...

If your CC has been charged, does that mean that your application is considered as entering the cap? Or it might still be send back? I am asking because my mailbox is broken and the mail man refuses to deliver my mail until it is fixed. I am harassing my landlord so he would fix it, but there's not way I can know the kind of mail I am missing...

I am sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find a clear answer (and I spent most of my afternoon in the internet looking for information!)

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
marmaht said:
Well, let's just hope it's another false alarm like the one we had a couple months ago, when CIC posted on their website that the cap was reached, then removed the message after a few days...

If your CC has been charged, does that mean that your application is considered as entering the cap? Or it might still be send back? I am asking because my mailbox is broken and the mail man refuses to deliver my mail until it is fixed. I am harassing my landlord so he would fix it, but there's not way I can know the kind of mail I am missing...

I am sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find a clear answer (and I spent most of my afternoon in the internet looking for information!)
I am too totally hoping that it turns out as false alaram. I joined the this forum with such a false alarm 2 Months ago. Now new twist started. :'( :'( :-\ :-\

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Nothing officially said
Nothing seriously taken

If this was true they would had announced us through the CIC website.

In my opinion there is no reason for panic.

Just wait and be calm.

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
exp7 said:
Nothing officially said
Nothing seriously taken

If this was true they would had announced us through the CIC website.

In my opinion there is no reason for panic.

Just wait and be calm.
Yes, but the panic started with reporting one of friend recieved Global CAP reached email in October 2014 appliants forum. Further in this fourm rajesome reporting his friends getting CAP reached with returned applications.

Big_Boy

Aug 31, 2014
rjessome said:
Two of my colleagues reported today that they have had client applications returned with a letter stating the CEC CAP was full but BOTH of these applications were received at CIO Sydney on DECEMBER 24, 2014, and NOT October as previously stated. One of these colleagues stated that the client received the application back on January 23, 2015 which is exactly the same day as the person reported earlier in this thread. So maybe a mistake in the date reported.
Thanks @rjessome.....your post relieved Octobers applicants a bit! People are saying lots of different things here. I wish if we could find out when exactly the cap was reached!

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would highly recommend that you guys wait until an official announcement is made by CIC.

In the mean time, (in the back of your minds) you need to not give up and start sketching a plan B. (i.e. working on your EE profile).

CEC reaching the 8k cap is not the end of the world. #ThinkPositive (EE has no caps)

Good luck everyone!!

Cheers

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exp7 said:
Please give Official Announcement from CIC.
Otherwise stop panic people here.
There won't be any official announcement. People will just start getting their applications returned.

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
rjessome said:
There won't be any official announcement. People will just start getting their applications returned.
How many people have their applications returned back?
From which dates and after?

marsbar2015

Jan 28, 2015
Could it be possible that there may have been an error in the applications that were returned and as such those applicants can no longer take part in CEC as it is closed and they must apply under EE....because i know of several people that have set and delivered after the 24th of Dec who have heard nothing at all.

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
marsbar2015 said:
Could it be possible that there may have been an error in the applications that were returned and as such those applicants can no longer take part in CEC as it is closed and they must apply under EE....because i know of several people that have set and delivered after the 24th of Dec who have heard nothing at all.
We will know this very soon since CIC is working right now on the October applications.
If everything mentioned here (the CEC reached CAP somewhere on October) then everyday we will here that they returned their applications.
If it is not true, then we will continue hearing that credit cards charged etcetera.