+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hello Fellows ,,

1- As far as I understood, SINP demand that applicant can claim NOC experience & education when they match, but what about those NOCs which can have their requirements satisfied when applicant demonstrate work experience only ( e.g. clerk experience in NOC 1241 ).

2- As far as SINP is concerned, can my cousin claim experience in NOC 1241 while holding Bsc degree in computer science ?
she has been working as a secretary for 5 years in a neighborhood school . she is afraid that her SINP application may be rejected due to Education/experience miss match .

Seniors please help ,,

Regards
JK
What's her IELTS score?

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
What's her IELTS score?
What's her IELTS score?
I think her education(as long as it is higher than Secondary School) is aligned with the NOC code 1241. Duties: (May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software). CLB 7 is good enough to do the same job in Saskatchewan. If you are her cousin and live in Sask she might be able to claim points for relative in Sask. This is only my opinion.

JKCONSULT

Nov 21, 2020
I think her education(as long as it is higher than Secondary School) is aligned with the NOC code 1241. Duties: (May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software). CLB 7 is good enough to do the same job in Saskatchewan. If you are her cousin and live in Sask she might be able to claim points for relative in Sask. This is only my opinion.
Thanks maba ,, I hope her application will be accepted based on her education & NOC 1241

Her IELTS score was L 6, R 7.5, W 6 , S 6

she has cousin who is canadian citizen living in SK ,, I hope she will be granted the ITA.

All the best guys ,,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks maba ,, I hope her application will be accepted based on her education & NOC 1241

Her IELTS score was L 6, R 7.5, W 6 , S 6

she has cousin who is canadian citizen living in SK ,, I hope she will be granted the ITA.

All the best guys ,,
as long as it is a first cousin, she will get the points. All the best.

virendera84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I was creating the SINP EOI and while determining eligibility it has automatically chosen SINP - International Skill Worker - Express Entry Stream, while I was preferring SINP - International Skilled Worker - Occupation in Demand.
Now, I have a query, whether they will consider me in Occupation in demand also or Can I create another EOI with Occupation in demand if possible.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello All,

I was creating the SINP EOI and while determining eligibility it has automatically chosen SINP - International Skill Worker - Express Entry Stream, while I was preferring SINP - International Skilled Worker - Occupation in Demand.
Now, I have a query, whether they will consider me in Occupation in demand also or Can I create another EOI with Occupation in demand if possible.

Please suggest.

Thanks
You must have an express entry profile and selected Saskatchewan. You must choose one stream and can only have one profile.

Nov 28, 2020
No you can't. They rejected my application due to this mismatch. your work experience and job responsibilities are similar with your education. Its mandatory requirement.
hi, I am looking for job in SK related to my field study. But I am confused on how to decide if the job is under my fieldof study or not ? For example i studies science( bio) amd applying for job as medical office assistant. While Thai job is related to medical field amd requires biology background a little bit but it’s mostly admin work ( not related to biology/science) so I am not sure if that will count as Job “ in my fieldof study”
Any help is much appreciated,

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
hi, I am looking for job in SK related to my field study. But I am confused on how to decide if the job is under my fieldof study or not ? For example i studies science( bio) amd applying for job as medical office assistant. While Thai job is related to medical field amd requires biology background a little bit but it’s mostly admin work ( not related to biology/science) so I am not sure if that will count as Job “ in my fieldof study”
Any help is much appreciated,
The big question is how you find a job? Its not an easy task. Otherwise if you get it, then its not matter that you have same study or work field, in that scenario you have canadian work experience and different rules are applied.

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hi Everyone,
just wondering for SINP do I have to provide my spouse's ECA and IELTS under OID? Or it's just the principal applicant's ECA and IELTS is required?

Thank you :)

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi Everyone,
just wondering for SINP do I have to provide my spouse's ECA and IELTS under OID? Or it's just the principal applicant's ECA and IELTS is required?

Thank you :)
Well It is only required by the applicant. But if your spouse is well educated and can score good on IELTS, I would provide information of my spouse as it gives good impression of the application and sounds more economically suitable for immigration.

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Well It is only required by the applicant. But if your spouse is well educated and can score good on IELTS, I would provide information of my spouse as it gives good impression of the application and sounds more economically suitable for immigration.
Yeah, for sure I will share her educational and professional information wherever required but just wondering if she also need ECA and IELTS too while generating EOI under OID.
And once I have been selected, I will for sure provide her information but at that stage do I need to provide her ECA and IELTS?
I believe no but....!
Thank you.