Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
I have different field of study than my work. Can I still apply for SINP.
No you can't. They rejected my application due to this mismatch. your work experience and job responsibilities are similar with your education. Its mandatory requirement.

Reactions: Supreetkaur135

fortunesteps

Apr 23, 2020
Here is my query: I have worked for 10 years in the same organization but in two different departments as administrative assistant with the same job responsibilities that match NOC 1241 (all 10 years). So should I get two reference letters? one from the CFO who I worked for and one from the present supervisor? The CFO retired can I still get a letter from him? or will just one reference letter from present supervisor suffice? Please share your views/opinions on this. Thank you in advance.

syedsaquib

Aug 23, 2020
Hi there,

The SINP website states that the employer reference letter should also include the following:

- a brief company description (nature of the industry, business and operation)

I had taken an employer reference letter previously from the employer when i submitted my federal express entry profile that included all the relevant info required (hours worked, pay, responsibility,duration of emploment). However that letter did not include a brief company description (refer to point above). The letter was on a official letter head.

Is it a mandatory requirement for SINp to give a brief company description in the employment letter. Just curious since it would be hassle to get the letter again

Cheers

RR20

Nov 8, 2020
Hi All, do we need to sign the SINP documents by hand, I mean print, sign, scan and upload ?
Also, how to write name in native language ?
Thanks

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi All, do we need to sign the SINP documents by hand, I mean print, sign, scan and upload ?
Thanks
I believe yes for fedral forms only / for native name use your original language on your computer or just hand write it using your original language ( hindi, arabic, Chinese etc..)
You can find some vedios on YouTube

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Thanks
Fill all columns of the forms on computer and take a printout and write your name with black pen in your native language and scan it.

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
I have Bachelor of Arts(2 year University Degree) and work experience in NOC 6211. Do I qualify for SINP. Like does my education would match occupation. NOC 6211 requires high school.
Please senior members advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

MalikAli96

Nov 16, 2020
Hello Fellows, Hope you are good,
I have one question related to settlement fund requirment, I just received my NOI from SINP through the express entry and now they are demanding documents within 60 days,

But

My funds are not maintained for 90 days, however now I managed to maintain my funds, but at the time of submission of my application it will only 60 days maintained bank statement, please guide me in this regards

Terri-Ann

May 30, 2019
I have over 2 years of experience in noc 4162 it’s not on the excluded occupations list nor the occupations in demand list. I am currently in Canada on a pgwp. Do I stand a chance in being approved for pr through this program?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have over 2 years of experience in noc 4162 it’s not on the excluded occupations list nor the occupations in demand list. I am currently in Canada on a pgwp. Do I stand a chance in being approved for pr through this program?
What is your score on the SINP grid. If around 69, then yes.