+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
hello everyone, I have worked since 2013 as civil engineer NOC 2131 and then from 2018 to 2020 I have worked as construction manager 0711 (until now),
2013-2018 civil engineer
2018-now construction manager
the profession of civil engineer is regulated profession and needs additional documents for proof of licensure while construction manager is not on the list of SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure, my bachelor's degree is Civil Engineering and I have Master's degree in Structural/civil engineering and I'm willing to put construction manager as primary NOC and to insert all previous experience for assessment purpose, does this means that I will need proof of license? please guide me on this
thanks

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Thanks man ,, that was helpful :)
should SINP reject her application , she may submit another application claiming different revised NOC ,, right ? any concerns ?

appreciate your feedback
JK
Can you manage different NOC as per their requirement? Are you lying with them? I have suggestions for everyone, be truthful with them, if you provide any wrong information they sniff it and its dangerous for your future. also your time and your money gone wasted.

I have experience my application rejected once due to mismatch of my education with my experience. ( I didn't show my education properly with SINP because i haven't ECA for that diploma on that time. Its cost me one year plus 350 CAD.

Hope you don't mind and take my advice seriously, Best of luck.

JKCONSULT

Nov 21, 2020
Can you manage different NOC as per their requirement? Are you lying with them? I have suggestions for everyone, be truthful with them, if you provide any wrong information they sniff it and its dangerous for your future. also your time and your money gone wasted.

I have experience my application rejected once due to mismatch of my education with my experience. ( I didn't show my education properly with SINP because i haven't ECA for that diploma on that time. Its cost me one year plus 350 CAD.

Hope you don't mind and take my advice seriously, Best of luck.
Hello Binder ,, thanks for your advise,

I think it is quite normal for applicant to choose one of multiple NOCs when he has gained experiences on different roles, beside the NOC's job descriptions overlaps between multiple codes for the same job role . Hope this explain the situation .

Regards,
JK

AyR

Dec 21, 2020
No you can't. They rejected my application due to this mismatch. your work experience and job responsibilities are similar with your education. Its mandatory requirement.
Please was your rejected application SINP EE or OID?

AyR

Dec 21, 2020
Hello all,
Pls does education credential have to be in line of career for SINP EE?

BSc. Geography and NOC 1114 Other financial officers..

Anyone with experience, pls?

JKCONSULT

Nov 21, 2020
Hello Experts ,,

I'm filling SINP application after receiving SINP ITA , Skilled Workers - EE stream,,

I have dual nationalities and two passports, as following :

* Nationality A : is the active one , I 'm holding a valid & active passport of this Nationality ,

* Nationality B : I lost ties with it long time ago, all I have is old passport expired 10 years ago .

I'm informing SINP that I have two nationalities , but do I need to renew the old passport for nationality B ? it will take long time to renew beyond the allowed SINP application submission time .

Kindly advise ,,
Regards

JK

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Please was your rejected application SINP EE or OID?
That was OID, but it has not matter it is EE or OID, if your education is not relate with your experience you will get rejection.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hello all,
Pls does education credential have to be in line of career for SINP EE?

BSc. Geography and NOC 1114 Other financial officers..

Anyone with experience, pls?
Yes i have this bitter experience, i got rejection due to mismatch of my education with my experience. SINP has very strict on two points, First if funds availability and the second is educational credentials are match with your experience.

Aderinsola

Jan 12, 2021
Hello,
I received my SINP nomination certificate on 31st Dec, but yet to receive any message on my EE profile either to accept or reject it. The 600 extra points has not reflected on my EE profile. What should I do?

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
Yes i have this bitter experience, i got rejection due to mismatch of my education with my experience. SINP has very strict on two points, First if funds availability and the second is educational credentials are match with your experience.
Hi Binder,

how closely they have to match? also what it the NOC itself ask for high school or secondary school completion? and the person is a master or bachelor holder?

for me i have selected noc 1215 with 10 year experience and started my career as a supply chain assistant and progressed through Manager supply chain in past 10 years? however my education is bachelor in commerce and then MSc in finance and accounting will that be a problem?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi Binder,

how closely they have to match? also what it the NOC itself ask for high school or secondary school completion? and the person is a master or bachelor holder?

for me i have selected noc 1215 with 10 year experience and started my career as a supply chain assistant and progressed through Manager supply chain in past 10 years? however my education is bachelor in commerce and then MSc in finance and accounting will that be a problem?
I have not any expertise on this matter, but in my case I had my ECA for bachelor in arts from punjab university and master's in arts and m.ed. from kurukshetra university (My NOC is 1225 "Purchasing Agents") and they rejected my application because of mismatching of education with experience. Thank to God I also have a PG Diploma in Material Management and after getting a rejection from SINP I upgraded my ECA from WES and getting an ITA and Nomination from SINP. Please note as per NOC website NOC 1225 required a simple senior secondary school qualification and I have masters but they denied me because i haven't shown a profession diploma.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hello,
I received my SINP nomination certificate on 31st Dec, but yet to receive any message on my EE profile either to accept or reject it. The 600 extra points has not reflected on my EE profile. What should I do?
you didn't get any email from them? Check your email box or open your account and see if any new message received, in normal cases it should be updated withing 24 hours.

Birat11

Apr 16, 2021
Hello,

I got an email from SINP asking explanations (I hd created a profile using different Noc while I was learning)
I am interested to other province now.
Can anyone please tell me what happens if i dont reply that email? (since I no longer work at same place too. )

Or is it possible to withdraw my application at this stage? What would be the consequences of that???
Thank you in advance

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello,

I got an email from SINP asking explanations (I hd created a profile using different Noc while I was learning)
I am interested to other province now.
Can anyone please tell me what happens if i dont reply that email? (since I no longer work at same place too. )

Or is it possible to withdraw my application at this stage? What would be the consequences of that???
Thank you in advance
I suggest you proceed normally and if you were nominated simply do not accept the nomination in your EE account.