raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
funds requirement

to show the available funds i dont have enough money in my bank account but i purchased residential land from this money.
Is it possible that i evaluate the price worth of this land and attach the documents of it instead of my bank account ?
because i can sell it any time when my time will come to leave my country.
please seniors help me to solve this problem.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA to All members
I have meeting with Assistant Deputy Minister of immigration Saskatchewan Mr. Rupen on Thursday September 16, 2010, to Discuss the Issue of IELTS requirement imposed by CIC visa office London England, I have Request to all of you who have received the letter from CIC visa office London to submit the IELTS result, Please email the scanned copy of that letter at my email: atiqhassan@gmail.com ASAP .So we can prove that the visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS result from some individual they are asking to submit the IELTS result more than 90% of the SINP Nominee from Pakistan. I will be grateful to you.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greeting to all

I have discussed about the IELTS requirement imposed by from CIC Visa office London on Pakistani applicants and delay in process with Honorable Mr. Rob Norris Minister of Immigration and advanced education in yesterday (September 16, 2010) meeting with him, Assistant Deputy Minister immigration Mr. Rupen Pandya and other government officials in his Saskatoon Office, I found them very helpful kind, cooperative and they are trying to resolve this issue with their counter part in federal government, and assure us that they will resolve this issue of IELTS for SINP Nominees (Family member Category very soon.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to auhassan
this is great news for only family member catagory but not for skilled people for sinp who also have job offer from employer(skilled worker catagory who are not under family catagory ,they have only permanent job offer from employer)
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also.........
can u plz help me for this answer that for sinp nomination ielts is not compulsory for even skilled worker whio have job offer...but now on saskatchewn website they have added that cic officer can demand for ielts if he wants
but as u said that for family member catagory it will be resolved but is there any gud news for skilled workers catagory.......
plz tell me i m confused now that they only strict to skilled catagory who have no relative there only have job offer
plz tell me that is ielts compulsory for skilled peole..even employer is giving them affidavit 500-8 of eng ability
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also...............
waiting 4 ur reply
regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please update here if someone got decision or approval from CIC Visa Office London under the SINP Nominee thanks for your comments and your time.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
Honorable Immigration Minister Mr. rob Norris Addressed to Pakistani Community and answered the question of people on October 9, 2010, about the immigration issues specially IELTS, he said that Government of Saskatchewan is working tirelessly with Federal Government of Canada to resolve this issue as soon as possible, hopefully the solution will come out in near future. we are in contact with the Government of Saskatchewan and presenting the views of Pakistani community to them about the concerns of community, but the good news is that applicants received the letters from CIC Visa office London and they did not ask to them about the IELTS result. This is a good achievement of our struggle that The London Visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS from SINP nominees and they also speed up the process.

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Hi,

How many of you applying under skilled category for SINP? Is it compulsory to have a job offer? If so can any one guide how to get the relevant job offer?

Thanks
Naveed

D

dbajwa

Hi auhassan

i have applied with family but i want to move alone there after i will call my family in canada, suppose after 2 year can they travell on same visa or thy have to obtain fresh one or to pass immgration process again

regards

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dbajwa

Bajwa Sahab

Bring your family with you to Canada.It better for you and your family

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bless to all

Everyone in this forum ,please be advised that IELT is mandatory , please dont scare of IELT ,off course its hard but its not a mission impossible.If someone has passed Intermediate and has ability to communicate in English ,he or she can pass IELT.Anyhow he or she has to live in Canada and to survive in Canada English is must.
So my brothers and sisters ,please dont worry and be happy by taking IELT as a challenge .
We all Have ability to pass with 6 bands .

God Bless Us

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bless to all

Everyone in this forum ,please be advised that IELT is mandatory , please dont scare of IELT ,off course its hard but its not a mission impossible.If someone has passed Intermediate and has ability to communicate in English ,he or she can pass IELT.Anyhow he or she has to live in Canada and to survive in Canada English is must.
So my brothers and sisters ,please dont worry and be happy by taking IELT as a challenge .
We all Have ability to pass with 6 bands .

God Bless Us

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
how can u say they need ielts 6 band...even 4.5 is also ok ...did u talk anyone in embassy who is saynig taht 6 is must..reply plz

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
hayabusa said:
Dear All,

If you have submitted an application through the SINP Skilled worker from Pakistan (karachi) and you have been nominated already; awaiting response from visa office or you have gotten your visa and you are making your way to canada or are already in canada please post your timeline so others may know what the waiting process may be.

SINP Skilled worker Category NOC B:

Application sent : November 25, 2009
Nomination Letter received: May 10, 2010
Application pack sent to London Visa Office: August 16, 2010

If any one from pakistan have sent their documents to london please share how long will it take to complete or finalize this whole process. is there any estimated time lines for the same?

when i will receive the acknowledgment letter from London? 3 months? and what will be the expected documents they will ask for?

please please please share and guide whatever you guys can.

Thanks & Regards,
i need to talk to u .can i have ur msn id ?or iam send u my id please add.thanks

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
your Inbox is full.please tell me how u get a job offer.?iam from khi too.iam a software engineer wit 2 years exp