+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Hi,

In the same boat, you will receive an ITA, but plan your justification as nobody can confirm except the officer in charge of your file.

I am applying under NOC 21221 under SINP EE Stream.

I have 8 years of work experience as a Business Analyst.
However, my education is MBA and B.tech in Metallurgical engineering.

I have received NOI and preparing my application
I am not sure if this will create a problem, but I am proceeding with my application

NOC CODE requirement:
  • A bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, information systems or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
  • Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
Hey, Did you get the nomination?

Ssaneeya-08

Jan 13, 2024
Been 9 months today since I submitted application. Someone said if sinp takes more than 9 months then high chance of rejection .Is it true ?

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Been 9 months today since I submitted application. Someone said if sinp takes more than 9 months then high chance of rejection .Is it true ?
It might me true when the processing times are less than 20 weeks . But processing times are at 30+ weeks now..

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
If that is the case then there are 100s waiting who have crossed 9 months. Don’t worry, they will soon update their processing time to over 40 weeks and we can all breath a sigh of relief.

Reactions: Ssaneeya-08

pahul.dhawan

Mar 31, 2024
I’m an international student and I’m graduating next month from MSVU, Halifax, Nova Scotia. I’ve been working in a kitchen since 10 months as a Cook but it was full time for only around 3 or 4 months and then I switched to part time, the place I’m working at is not under AIPP. So for applying PNP, I’ve no idea, if I can apply with my first 2 paystubs after getting my work permit or do I need to work for 1 year after the ‘Work Permit’ to apply for PNP because I’ve heard that being a student in one of the universities at Nova Scotia, you have quick ways to apply PR. Can anyone please guide what should I do further?

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Did anyone get an email for interview? Apparently SINP is conducting interview from 29th April to 2nd May I Delhi and has invited a few candidates for it. What can be the criteria for this?

Reactions: james_tvm

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Did anyone get an email for interview? Apparently SINP is conducting interview from 29th April to 2nd May I Delhi and has invited a few candidates for it. What can be the criteria for this?
Yes just a couple of hours back I got the letter saying to attend an interview in Delhi between 29th April to 2nd May 2024. Criteria I think for the applicants who got ITA in the month of August 2023 there was an option to attend the interview, if applied before 25th September 2023. But in my case I applied on 16th October 2023. Thanks to the lord Jesus. Amen.

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Did you get an interview invite too?

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Any updates guys? It’s getting really frustrating. Even the country specific Aug draw guys have something to look forward to. While the June and July AR flies are still stuck with no updates whatsoever.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
@Shravan_Kumar , any update from your end ? Do you know any applicants whose AR date is mon or before 19th June and still stuck in status AR.

It's really getting frustrating and starting to feel a little worried.