+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
There are people with 14,15,16 June AR as well who are still stuck. I don’t know how they are processing files but something is not right. It cannot be so slow. They have been processing June AR files since Nov. 5 months and still there are so many files to be processed. I cannot imagine when the July AR files will be processed. They have not even started yet.
Hello everyone, I submitted my application on June 19th with the NOC code 21234. The status currently shows as "Application Received." Has anyone else experienced this? It is been more than 44 weeks.

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
@raghkr is in the same boat I guess
@raghkr @Shravan_Kumar
Hello,
I was wondering if you have any information about the reason for the late processing of Jun 2023 submission. Is it possible for the application to remain in AR status forever? Have you ever come across such a case? Also, have you tried reaching out to SINP immigration for an update? I apologize for asking so many questions, but I am trying to understand the reason for the delay. Your answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
@raghkr @Shravan_Kumar
Hello,
I was wondering if you have any information about the reason for the late processing of Jun 2023 submission. Is it possible for the application to remain in AR status forever? Have you ever come across such a case? Also, have you tried reaching out to SINP immigration for an update? I apologize for asking so many questions, but I am trying to understand the reason for the delay. Your answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
There is no need to panic.There are quite a few June applications that have still not been processed. And given that none of the July ones are picked up yet, they are probably still clearing the June backlog. It’s painfully slow. We all have been very patient till now and there is no other option. You can send them an email but do not expect anything other than a generic response of either “your application is in line for processing” or “we have a lot of applications and hence EE and OID are taking long to process”.

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
There is no need to panic.There are quite a few June applications that have still not been processed. And given that none of the July ones are picked up yet, they are probably still clearing the June backlog. It’s painfully slow. We all have been very patient till now and there is no other option. You can send them an email but do not expect anything other than a generic response of either “your application is in line for processing” or “we have a lot of applications and hence EE and OID are taking long to process”.
Thanks for your reply. Hope for the best.

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
It's really frustrating..
Yeah. "I haven't received any update on my application status yet. It has been more than 10 months since I submitted my application and it feels scary and exhausting to wait for so long. Raghkr and Shravan_Kumar, do your NOC codes belong to the IT field? If anyone's application status changes from "Application Received" to the next level, please keep me posted here. Thank you in advance."

Last edited:

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Yeah. "I haven't received any update on my application status yet. It has been more than 10 months since I submitted my application and it feels scary and exhausting to wait for so long. Raghkr and Shravan_Kumar, do your NOC codes belong to the IT field? If anyone's application status changes from "Application Received" to the next level, please keep me posted here. Thank you in advance."
Hey, my NOC belongs to IT and I guess so does @raghkr ’s. I don’t know if that’s the sole reason. Because many with IT NOCs who submitted in Jun/Jul have indeed got nominations. It’s more to do with the fact that SINP is busy processing applications submitted in the country specific draws held in Aug/Sep. They are literally visiting countries and taking interviews and providing nominations after that. Many of them have already got it. I am pretty sure they have very limited staff and most of them if not all are busy roaming around different countries while we wait here for more than 10 months wondering what’s happening. They have no accountability and on top of that no empathy for applicants.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Yes. Mine is IT NOC.. Sure I will keep you posted. When did you submitted your application ?