+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
@Shravan_Kumar , @shamsid

Just FYI, I got ADR on 6th May.. This is for experience and settlement related docs .

I submitted all the docs on 15th. Will keep you posted if I have an further update.

Please keep in mind, if you get ADR they will give only 10 days to respond.
"Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that there's progress for the June 14th to 19th submissions. I have a quick question: Did your application status change directly from AR to ADR, or did it move from AR to Inprocess and then to ADR? Your answer would be much appreciated."

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
"Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that there's progress for the June 14th to 19th submissions. I have a quick question: Did your application status change directly from AR to ADR, or did it move from AR to Inprocess and then to ADR? Your answer would be much appreciated."
It was In process even before I submitted the requested documents. I don't think the status will change to ADR. Atleast in my case .

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024

Just FYI, I got ADR on 6th May.. This is for experience and settlement related docs .

I submitted all the docs on 15th. Will keep you posted if I have an further update.

Hopefully you will get the nomination soon now. In my case, I submitted ADR documents on a Thursday and received the nomination on Monday.

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
In my case they asked for tax returns for some of the years. They wanted to confirm that Employer name matches in the tax returns.

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
It was In process even before I submitted the requested documents. I don't think the status will change to ADR. Atleast in my case .
Okay, raghkr. Thanks for the clarification. I am trying to determine the estimated time duration for the status change at each stage. I believe your submission was on June 19th. In my case, the application was submitted on June 19th, 2023. It remained in "Application received" status until May 14th, 2024. The status changed to "In Process" on May 15th, 2024.

May I inquire how many months it took for the status to change from In Process to ADR for you?

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Okay, raghkr. Thanks for the clarification. I am trying to determine the estimated time duration for the status change at each stage. I believe your submission was on June 19th. In my case, the application was submitted on June 19th, 2023. It remained in "Application received" status until May 14th, 2024. The status changed to "In Process" on May 15th, 2024.

May I inquire how many months it took for the status to change from In Process to ADR for you?
Mine changed to in process on 6th May 2024..

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020

This is so good to hear. Been a long journey. Hope you get the nomination soon. So do you get a email when the status changes or when you get an ADR? Or you need to keep checking?

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
Not sure about the status change.. But got a mail for ADR .
Hi, I have the answer now. Even though the status is 'In Process', you received an email for the ADR and the status remained as 'In Process'. I apologize for bothering you with so many questions. You mentioned that the status changed to 'In Process' on May 6th, 2024. Could you please let me know when you received the email for ADR?

canadaways

Oct 11, 2009
Good to see some progress. My application was submitted June 9th but interestingly, my status in "In Progress" since June 9th. Hope to hear some news soon.
"raghkr" did you get email for ADR or it was regular mail? All the best everyone

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Hi, I have the answer now. Even though the status is 'In Process', you received an email for the ADR and the status remained as 'In Process'. I apologize for bothering you with so many questions. You mentioned that the status changed to 'In Process' on May 6th, 2024. Could you please let me know when you received the email for ADR?
Same day. May 6th.