+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

IFYAC

Feb 26, 2024
Hello, I want to apply for MPNP and I have $9000 in my salary account which is below the minimum amount required. Can I get a gift Deed from my mum to make up for the amount I already have and if so do I have to show my bank statement and my mums as well? Please what do I do? I am confuse

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I want to apply for MPNP and I have $9000 in my salary account which is below the minimum amount required. Can I get a gift Deed from my mum to make up for the amount I already have and if so do I have to show my bank statement and my mums as well? Please what do I do? I am confuse
This is SINP. Post under MPNP threads.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
@Shravan_Kumar @raghkr Any updates on your applications?
No updates. I completed 33 weeks today and considering that June applications are still in AR, not expecting anything for the next two months. The amazing thing is, the SINP officials think it’s okay to take close to a year to process applications. There is no accountability on their part and all you get is a generic reply when you contact them. Shows that their entire immigration system is run by clowns.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Guys any updates from any of the groups ? It can’t be this slow. Have they paused processing applications? I have literally seen no updates for the past three weeks. Even they reply now if you enquire is automated, basically you are getting two automated replies one after the other.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Guys any updates from any of the groups ? It can’t be this slow. Have they paused processing applications? I have literally seen no updates for the past three weeks. Even they reply now if you enquire is automated, basically you are getting two automated replies one after the other.
Yup.. Mine is still AR . I know a person who got nomination in 3 days after changing to in process. But his NOC is non IT.. Looks like they are planning to abandon all IT NOC applications.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Yup.. Mine is still AR . I know a person who got nomination in 3 days after changing to in process. But his NOC is non IT.. Looks like they are planning to abandon all IT NOC applications.
How did these guys suddenly wake up one day and decide that they no longer want IT NOC. Even IRCC is doing the same with STEM draws. And then they will say in interviews that there is great demand for IT over here and their immigration programs will be targeted to fill those jobs.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
How did these guys suddenly wake up one day and decide that they no longer want IT NOC. Even IRCC is doing the same with STEM draws. And then they will say in interviews that there is great demand for IT over here and their immigration programs will be targeted to fill those jobs.
Anyone says demand for IT jobs is joking. But not just Canada, all over the world IT jobs are not really flying. All USA major IT corporations cuts thousands of jobs. In UK, all major banks cut thousands of IT jobs. So, it feels like Canada and SINP are intentionally delaying.

My major worry is , if this transaction continues and SINP decides to abandon applications it will be a major blow for us. Mostly unlikely but possible.

anucanadapr

Oct 9, 2023
but once they have sent EOI, nomination has to follow..isn't it like that. So I guess it is just about speed and could you pls share what are the automated replies they are sending as reply. Thank you.