raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
EE - Outside Canada
18 May ITA
26 June AR still Application Received
Crossed 33 weeks

Any one have any update
AR June 19.. Still same status. Looks like SINP processing seems to be paused for last few weeks. Didn't see anyone getting nomination, except for one with job offers.

baig86

Dec 10, 2023
Hey I got my nomination this Monday...sorry! I was little occupied with some work and couldn't update here.... not received any points yet or a nomination acceptance option... I have informed SINP and waiting for a response. Will keep you posted.

AR - June 18
In-Process - Jan 19
Noc 22221
Nomination Feb 12
No ADR

Good luck to everyone...

They are working a bit slow due to volume of applications. Rest assured your applications will go in process soon, specially for June/July applicants.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Hey I got my nomination this Monday...sorry! I was little occupied with some work and couldn't update here.... not received any points yet or a nomination acceptance option... I have informed SINP and waiting for a response. Will keep you posted.

AR - June 18
In-Process - Jan 19
Noc 22221
Nomination Feb 12
No ADR

Good luck to everyone...

They are working a bit slow due to volume of applications. Rest assured your applications will go in process soon, specially for June/July applicants.
Awesome! I am very happy for you and happy that applications are moving. All the very best for future immigration endeavours.. :)

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024

AR - June 18
In-Process - Jan 19
Noc 22221
Nomination Feb 12
No ADR

Good luck to everyone...

Congrats!! It takes about a week for it to show up in your IRCC profile.

Metalrulz

Feb 13, 2024

AR - June 18
In-Process - Jan 19
Noc 22221
Nomination Feb 12
No ADR

Good luck to everyone...

Hello
Congratulation on your nomination & all the best for future process
Is it fine to know the date of ITA for your application

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
sinp ita: 24/03/23
aor: 20/05/23
in process: I'm not sure "">19/10/23
10/02/2024 decision: Application Ineligible
There aren't any comment or something else.
I don't know why it was rejected???
Good luck everybody.
Sorry to hear about the rejection after waiting for such a long period. If possible could you please share the reason for the rejection & it will help the future applicants to avoid those mistakes.

Ryu21

Nov 7, 2023
Sorry to hear about the rejection after waiting for such a long period. If possible could you please share the reason for the rejection & it will help the future applicants to avoid those mistakes.
I am sorry for my late answer . I was ineligible directly from the money proof. I deposited the money late

billy_c

Feb 18, 2024
Hi, can anyone give me sure sight insights please.
I am working as HR and my BBA has major hrm but my MBA major is in tourism. So My NOC matches with my bachelor degree.
1. Can I get points for my masters in SINP Or sinp will count the bachelor only?
2. Since my job and Masters do not match, is there any chanche of rejection from SINP.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
I am sorry for my late answer . I was ineligible directly from the money proof. I deposited the money late
Thanks for letting us know the reason for the rejection. Anyways better plan and reapply with all the document proof.

BINNY_123

Feb 22, 2024
Congratulations! Looks like they have started processing June AR files then. @raghkr good news for you. The process seems to be quick after In Process status.
Hello Shravan, I got my Nomination Approved from SINP , i got certificate of nomination but still not added in EE profile, what should i do, please suggest.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Hello Shravan, I got my Nomination Approved from SINP , i got certificate of nomination but still not added in EE profile, what should i do, please suggest.
Hey Binny,

When exactly did you get nominated? It’s taking around 10 days to 2 weeks for the points to reflect in the EE profile.

Thanks