+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear All,

Please guide me what step after submission of paper based application in Occupation in demand of SINP?

How to get confirmation that IRCC has received my application (Courier delivery proof is there but need from IRCC also)

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Dear All,

I have one doubt appreciate it if anyone could help me out. if one worked in India for one year to an employer which is recognized by Govt of India, like on the stamp of the employer says it is recognized by govt of India and received salary on cash how one can proof document related to govt on this type of employment? is notary on work exp will be accepted?

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
Dear All,

I have one doubt appreciate it if anyone could help me out. if one worked in India for one year to an employer which is recognized by Govt of India, like on the stamp of the employer says it is recognized by govt of India and received salary on cash how one can proof document related to govt on this type of employment? is notary on work exp will be accepted?

i hope its cheque you means to say cash.....right ...you can mentioned and present job experience letter.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

After sending application by courier to IRCC how many days it will take to come in their system?

I submitted and as per courier it reached on 27th August, 2020 but got reply that yet not in their system

Can anyone guide what to understand? either courier not delivered or it takes time to come in IRCC system?

Thanks

Chaitu27

Aug 31, 2020
India
Hello Everyone,

I have 5 years of experience in NOC 1225 - Purchasing Agents and Officers and 4 years of experience in NOC 0113 - Purchasing Managers.

As per SINP point calculater will they give 14 points or 10 points.

Thanks in advance and Best of luck to all dreamers. Cheers.

tausif_asif

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hi, My NOC is 1215 (Import/Export) and i am working since 2013, currently getting things done for ECA, just got confused with which degrees require to be send.
I have 2 years of B.com, then 2 years of MBA and finally 2 years of Mphil.

Do SINP needs ECA for all degrees or just the last one. Because I am planning to get ECA from CES and they are charging against each degree. I have decided to send my only MBA and Mphil degree.
Can any please confirm if its OK to have ECA for only MBA+Mphil or do SINP requires for all education degrees. Last, NOC 1215 requires PS education, can I count my experience after B.COM?

Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited: