13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello,

I have noticed that in any of SINP dram (of from 2019 to till date) , NOC 2173 is never selected. Is there any particular reason?

Did anyone submitted application with code 2173 or 2174. Need help with respect to additional requirements for "Professional Status or Licensure"
NOC 2173, 2174 are regulated.
But NOCs 2171 2172 are non regulated. They are also not selected for a long time.

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
NOC 2173, 2174 are regulated.
But NOCs 2171 2172 are non regulated. They are also not selected for a long time.
for 2174 its a must ...you need to have CIPS membership and for that you have to pass the ethics exam then submit your profile for evaluation to be fit in any of the three categories, for that you need your course by course evaluation as well from computer evaluation body.. once they graded and granted you a full membership your application may proceed to final stages. under the NOC 2174.

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
Hello,

I have noticed that in any of SINP dram (of from 2019 to till date) , NOC 2173 is never selected. Is there any particular reason?

Did anyone submitted application with code 2173 or 2174. Need help with respect to additional requirements for "Professional Status or Licensure"
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to start process for Canada PR through SINP. I have couple of queries. Can anyone please help here. I am software professional with 12+ years of experience

1. SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure: not sure what is mentioned for 2173, 2175. IT job code I can think of are 2171, 2173, 2174, 2175. I mean what is SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure? PDF says below which is not clear
Provide documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) showing your:
  • Candidate Membership as an Associate Information Technology Professional (AITP); or
  • Certified Membership as an Information Systems Professional (I.S.P); or
  • Certified Membership as an Information Technology Certified Professional of Canada (ITCP)
which one is easy to get and what is exact process to get it?
  1. Also I am not sure how it works like SINP will say cut off is 69/70 or 68 and then whoever has those marks will submit or when they open we need to submit and then we get what is cut off?
Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil

for 2174 its a must ...you need to have CIPS membership and for that you have to pass the ethics exam then submit your profile for evaluation to be fit in any of the three categories, for that you need your course by course evaluation as well from computer evaluation body.. once they graded and granted you a full membership your application may proceed to final stages. under the NOC 2174.

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
Nowadays, which NOC SINP targeting,

Thanks

I suggest you to stick to your work experience and NOC, which justify you more and reliable. rather at later stage all your time and money wasted under a different NOC which you may not provide sufficient evidence and lost it. opt the best NOC suits you and go for it. as now your have to provide comapnies letter head your manager reference letter along with his contact number so they can call him.

swapnil1904

Aug 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

Thanks for reply. It would be great if you can help with few more details on below.

*) My current job experience since last 3.5 years is suitable to 2173 and prior to that is for 2174 for 10+ years. So which code I should opt for?
*) I will apply for CPIS membership. For this please help me with below
  1. How many attempts for code of ethics? Is there any limitation
  2. I had sent them an email (CIPS) and they advised to go for ISP (education + experience way) so for experience do I need to apply o WES for ECA separately for them and for SINP profile or only once ECA done and that same can be shared with both CIPS and SINP?
*) FOR ECA SINP is good or any other option
*) Which stream I should opt for OID or EE in SINP?
*) Does my spouse also need to give IELTS and go for ECA when I am trying for SINP?

Thanks,
Swapnil

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi fellas,

visiting here after long time, My application rejected due to mismatching of my educational qualifications with my experience. I start my new preparation from zero. I send my diploma of material management for WES upgradation. Applied transcription to Annamalai University. Any body have recent experience with Anna Universty regarding transcriptions. How long time they have taken to forward transcripts to WES, CANADA?

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Hi Everyone

In 2017 January, My application rejected due to wrong code which i selected in application. I am starting my journey again and need your help to understand the SINP process as its completely changed from earlier. i am B.tech in computer Engineering with 12 years of experience and NOC code should be 0213 as currently also working as Manager-Network services. I am trying to gather information on new process so anyone can help me if somebody has created a step by step process for SINP? i remember it was there in 2016-17 in some forum.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bhisham

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Everyone

In 2017 January, My application rejected due to wrong code which i selected in application. I am starting my journey again and need your help to understand the SINP process as its completely changed from earlier. i am B.tech in computer Engineering with 12 years of experience and NOC code should be 0213 as currently also working as Manager-Network services. I am trying to gather information on new process so anyone can help me if somebody has created a step by step process for SINP? i remember it was there in 2016-17 in some forum.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bhisham

Dear

first calculate your point and check last few draw...if point reach up to or above then think about it...even not then also you can create profile and submit

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi fellas,

visiting here after long time, My application rejected due to mismatching of my educational qualifications with my experience. I start my new preparation from zero. I send my diploma of material management for WES upgradation. Applied transcription to Annamalai University. Any body have recent experience with Anna Universty regarding transcriptions. How long time they have taken to forward transcripts to WES, CANADA?
you applied in PNP or direct express entry?

See your job code and also see details of education required in particular code.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

Can anyone guide about next steps in SINP Occupation in demand...
I got Invitation letter from SINP and submitted my paper based application it will reach in next one or two days... Now,

1) what will be next process?
2) how i get confirmation from IRCC that they have received and my file is in process

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks for reply. It would be great if you can help with few more details on below.

*) My current job experience since last 3.5 years is suitable to 2173 and prior to that is for 2174 for 10+ years. So which code I should opt for?
*) I will apply for CPIS membership. For this please help me with below
  1. How many attempts for code of ethics? Is there any limitation
  2. I had sent them an email (CIPS) and they advised to go for ISP (education + experience way) so for experience do I need to apply o WES for ECA separately for them and for SINP profile or only once ECA done and that same can be shared with both CIPS and SINP?
*) FOR ECA SINP is good or any other option
*) Which stream I should opt for OID or EE in SINP?
*) Does my spouse also need to give IELTS and go for ECA when I am trying for SINP?

Thanks,
Swapnil

you should be very careful while attempting the CIPS code of ethics exam, it has one sample test, then two more attempts in the same login account you created to pass the exam, if fails you wont be able to attempt again for exam. its open book exam so the book./pdf file is a msut be read each and every line before attempting the exam. its time bar exam so you have to complete each section is due course of time.

WES is evaluate fast and send the report to CIPS if you paid that Fee along with the other Fees. most likely with in months or so time, not more.

EE/SINP means 6 months processing in total and fast immigration whereas OID/SINP current time line shows 18 months or so. check their site for latest update.

swapnil1904

Aug 19, 2020
you should be very careful while attempting the CIPS code of ethics exam, it has one sample test, then two more attempts in the same login account you created to pass the exam, if fails you wont be able to attempt again for exam. its open book exam so the book./pdf file is a msut be read each and every line before attempting the exam. its time bar exam so you have to complete each section is due course of time.

WES is evaluate fast and send the report to CIPS if you paid that Fee along with the other Fees. most likely with in months or so time, not more.

EE/SINP means 6 months processing in total and fast immigration whereas OID/SINP current time line shows 18 months or so. check their site for latest update.
Thanks I have cleared CIPS code of ethics. It's quite easy compare to what I thought of. I will see CIPS's option to become ISP badge holder. I have to check which route to go for. Education + experience or 'established professional route'

I will see EE+SINP option again. With CRS around 315 , will I get selected for SINP if I go for EE+SINP or OID would be safe option though it will take more time.

Regards,
Denish

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

Can any one guide me?

i have submitted my paper based SINP occupation in demand application through courier and it is in process...

Now my question is that...how we get confirmation from immigration office that they have received our documents?

May be courier DHL will give confirmation that courier is reached but immigration office, Can we confirm it by calling to immigration office or by email etc.?

Its ok that immigration office will issued receipt later but I wish to be confirm that they have received and in process etc...

help me if anyone have idea