+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

jaharpre

Sep 9, 2020
hi... I applied for my sinp but they asked for my work experience again (the name was wrong in my previous experience letter).
They asked :
  • The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet SINP requirements. As posted on our website, an acceptable work experience document must:
  • - Include letters of reference from the supervisor or human resources officer,
  • - Be printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official workbook, or other official government documents.

• Each letter of reference/workbook must include all of the following:
  • - Your job position and dates of employment;
  • - Your main duties/responsibilities;
  • - The number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time;
  • - The physical location of the company/business; and
  • - The name and direct contact information of your supervisor or manager.

• Additionally, please provide the following to support your gainful employment with the companies in which you have claimed work experience.

• - Proof of salary, including payslips, supplemented by bank statements showing the deposits of earnings;
  • - Any additional information you feel may benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience.

• Please submit updated work experience documentation that meets all of the above requirements, in order for you to receive points for the claimed work experience
My Ques is it should be the same work experience letter that I submitted before right, because it meets all requirements they asked. Only the spelling of my name was wrong so I am not sure...and what would be the proof of salary ..please advice ASAP?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi, My NOC is 1215 (Import/Export) and i am working since 2013, currently getting things done for ECA, just got confused with which degrees require to be send.
I have 2 years of B.com, then 2 years of MBA and finally 2 years of Mphil.

Do SINP needs ECA for all degrees or just the last one. Because I am planning to get ECA from CES and they are charging against each degree. I have decided to send my only MBA and Mphil degree.
Can any please confirm if its OK to have ECA for only MBA+Mphil or do SINP requires for all education degrees. Last, NOC 1215 requires PS education, can I count my experience after B.COM?

Any help will be appreciated.
Send all post secondary transcripts and degrees for ECA. Only then you can get Masters degree related ECA, which is good for Point Assessment.

Last edited:
Reactions: tausif_asif

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hi... I applied for my sinp but they asked for my work experience again (the name was wrong in my previous experience letter).
They asked :
  • The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet SINP requirements. As posted on our website, an acceptable work experience document must:
  • - Include letters of reference from the supervisor or human resources officer,
  • - Be printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official workbook, or other official government documents.

• Each letter of reference/workbook must include all of the following:
  • - Your job position and dates of employment;
  • - Your main duties/responsibilities;
  • - The number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time;
  • - The physical location of the company/business; and
  • - The name and direct contact information of your supervisor or manager.

• Additionally, please provide the following to support your gainful employment with the companies in which you have claimed work experience.

• - Proof of salary, including payslips, supplemented by bank statements showing the deposits of earnings;
  • - Any additional information you feel may benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience.

• Please submit updated work experience documentation that meets all of the above requirements, in order for you to receive points for the claimed work experience
My Ques is it should be the same work experience letter that I submitted before right, because it meets all requirements they asked. Only the spelling of my name was wrong so I am not sure...and what would be the proof of salary ..please advice ASAP?
Yes, updated work experience certificate means current date certificate with correct name and all other obove mentioned information. For proof of salary, you can send salary slips, receipts or salary bank account statements.

Khurram23634

Aug 10, 2020
SINP - personal information disclosure sinp exclamation mark

I have submitted my SINP form in January 2020 but personal information disclosure red exclamation mark still appear till date and no button is visible to click it. Please guide me how to fix this issue

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018

I have submitted my SINP form in January 2020 but personal information disclosure red exclamation mark still appear till date and no button is visible to click it. Please guide me how to fix this issue

its not an issue......once you accepted and updated this ! with yellow triangle remains there. (sing of exclamation ! )

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Dear Experienced Member, I need your help on an urgent matter.
I got the SINP ITA in the 9th Jan 2020 draw. I have submitted my docs and the status is uder review. Today i got an email from express entry saying that my EE profile has expired. I need to create a new profile and that will have a new EE number. Sadly, my SINP PNP process is happening on my previous EE number. pls help.

Confused member,
Khan 1987

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Dear Experienced Member, I need your help on an urgent matter.
I got the SINP ITA in the 9th Jan 2020 draw. I have submitted my docs and the status is uder review. Today i got an email from express entry saying that my EE profile has expired. I need to create a new profile and that will have a new EE number. Sadly, my SINP PNP process is happening on my previous EE number. pls help.

Confused member,
Khan 1987
Hi, just create a new EE profile and when you receive the new profile number and details, send it to SINP, showing your SINP profile number.

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Hi, just create a new EE profile and when you receive the new profile number and details, send it to SINP, showing your SINP profile number.
Hi Karam 2233. Firstly, thank you for the guidance. As a latest development, yesterday night i received the nomination letter from the SINP statign the old EE number. Even now i have to make a new EE profile ?

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi Karam 2233. Firstly, thank you for the guidance. As a latest development, yesterday night i received the nomination letter from the SINP statign the old EE number. Even now i have to make a new EE profile ?
Congratulations on your nomination, I too, received my nomination yesterday.

please contact SINP ASAP and provide your profile number and explain to them the situation. it is a standard procedure to update them with your new EE profile.

SINP must access an active EE profile to add the nomination, then IRCC will ask you to accept the nomination, you have 30 days to accept it.

So please contact them now, they have to change the EE profile number to the new one so they can add the nomination in your new profile.

saskgirl2020

Sep 22, 2020

I have the same question , is it normal?

saskgirl2020

Sep 22, 2020
Hi guys,

Please advise if it is possible to modify my EOI application for SINP initially submitted through Occupation In Demand (OID) stream however now I am contemplating to submit it through Express Entry instead as I read here that in case nomination receive processing time is shorter and easier thru EE since.
It is possible just to modify existing application or it needs to do separate one.

Thanks

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Congratulations on your nomination, I too, received my nomination yesterday.

please contact SINP ASAP and provide your profile number and explain to them the situation. it is a standard procedure to update them with your new EE profile.

SINP must access an active EE profile to add the nomination, then IRCC will ask you to accept the nomination, you have 30 days to accept it.

So please contact them now, they have to change the EE profile number to the new one so they can add the nomination in your new profile.
Thanks Karam2233. And Congratulations to yuo too.
One more question, i am re-making the profile as of now. In one of the section its asking "do u have provincial nomination". What should i say; "yes" or "no". Obviously, in my previous profile i said no. Pls help. if possible ASAP