+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
Finally ..... Thanks to all and GOD. Process took 8 Months but finally it happened .

CATEGORY: OID
NOC: 2171
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 68
SUBMISSION: 23th Dec., 2019
Application in Process : 6th June 2020
ADR:: (24th July 2020) Requested current employer experience letter on letter head and Fund proof on letter head
ADR SUBMISSION: 11th August 2020
ADR PAGE: Shows SUBMITTED
NOMINATION: 12th August 2020

Next phase : More waiting ....

Let me know if anyone has any question. Cheers

12 aug means next day you get your nomination after submitting requested info? please clear this to me.......2nd what next after nomination stages

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Dear friends,

I am a mechanical engineer and have a MBA degree too.. I have 9.5years of experience as manufacturing manager NOC 0911 and have CLB 8 in IELTS.. My current point is 69 and would be 70 after Sept when my experience reaches 10years ..i also have express entry profile..
Will SINP approval given on points based or NoC.. While I see selected people there is no approval for my NoC.. Shall I apply or what.. Kindly suggest

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
Dear friends,

I am a mechanical engineer and have a MBA degree too.. I have 9.5years of experience as manufacturing manager NOC 0911 and have CLB 8 in IELTS.. My current point is 69 and would be 70 after Sept when my experience reaches 10years ..i also have express entry profile..
Will SINP approval given on points based or NoC.. While I see selected people there is no approval for my NoC.. Shall I apply or what.. Kindly suggest
the draws happens in two modes at least one all the NOC included once and draw where if the cut off is 69 you will be issued ITA, 2nd mode they select NOC and then draw over the year of time frame in both cases if your NOC offered and your points matches you will get the ITA.

so simple formula points and NOC must match the cut off........

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
the draws happens in two modes at least one all the NOC included once and draw where if the cut off is 69 you will be issued ITA, 2nd mode they select NOC and then draw over the year of time frame in both cases if your NOC offered and your points matches you will get the ITA.

so simple formula points and NOC must match the cut off........
Thank you.. It implies I can apply irrespective of my NOC if my points is 69..

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Second Section "Application Details"
Step 1 :- Leave it Blank
Step 2:- Settlement Fund (Fill all necessary information )
Upload all Settlement fund proof docs along with Bank Manager's Letter about the fund holding (Very useful).
Also Upload Settlement plan here.
Save
Step 3:-
Connection to Saskatchewan (Choose Yes or NO)
If yes, then Fill appropriate information. And Upload all related docs for proof in file section.
Save
Step 4 :-
Relative Currently Residing in Canada
If applicable, mention all necessary information.
Save
Step 5 :- Family Member (Spouse, to fill all related information in the questionnaire )
Open the Sub-window (Very carefully, as per Section 11 and 12 of previous section) upload all documents step wise questionnaire and complete it. like Passport, Marriage Cert. , Education Docs. Birth Cert, IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form, Schedule A- Background Declaration Form etc.
You can't open it again for correction, after closing it. be careful
Step 6 :- Family Member , First Dependent Child
Complete it like Spouse section, upload all necessary docs of the kid. Passport , Birth cert. Education ,
Step 7 :- Family Member , Second Dependent Child
As per first one
Step 8 :- IMM 0008 Generic Form (Choose Yes, and Form Name)
Upload Form to FILE section
Save
Step 9 :-
IMM 5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (Check the all boxes only to complete this form, if you haven't traveled abroad)
Write down Name of form and Choose Yes, then Upload to in File section.
Save
Step 10 :-
IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form (Name of Form and Choose Yes)
Upload Main Applicant IMM 5406 completed Form
Save
Step 11 :-
Schedule A- Background Declaration Form (Name of form and choose YES)
Upload to File section Schedule A completed form of Main Applicant.
Save
Step 12 :- Schedule 4 - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Name of Form and choose Yes)
Upload the Form to File section.
Save
Step 13 :- Translator Affidavit (Form Name and Yes) [If applicable only)
Upload to in File section.
Save

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Second Section "Application Details"
Step 1 :- Leave it Blank
Step 2:- Settlement Fund (Fill all necessary information )
Upload all Settlement fund proof docs along with Bank Manager's Letter about the fund holding (Very useful).
Also Upload Settlement plan here.
Save
Step 3:-
Connection to Saskatchewan (Choose Yes or NO)
If yes, then Fill appropriate information. And Upload all related docs for proof in file section.
Save
Step 4 :-
Relative Currently Residing in Canada
If applicable, mention all necessary information.
Save
Step 5 :- Family Member (Spouse, to fill all related information in the questionnaire )
Open the Sub-window (Very carefully, as per Section 11 and 12 of previous section) upload all documents step wise questionnaire and complete it. like Passport, Marriage Cert. , Education Docs. Birth Cert, IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form, Schedule A- Background Declaration Form etc.
You can't open it again for correction, after closing it. be careful
Step 6 :- Family Member , First Dependent Child
Complete it like Spouse section, upload all necessary docs of the kid. Passport , Birth cert. Education ,
Step 7 :- Family Member , Second Dependent Child
As per first one
Step 8 :- IMM 0008 Generic Form (Choose Yes, and Form Name)
Upload Form to FILE section
Save
Step 9 :-
IMM 5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (Check the all boxes only to complete this form, if you haven't traveled abroad)
Write down Name of form and Choose Yes, then Upload to in File section.
Save
Step 10 :-
IMM 5406 Add. Family Information form (Name of Form and Choose Yes)
Upload Main Applicant IMM 5406 completed Form
Save
Step 11 :-
Schedule A- Background Declaration Form (Name of form and choose YES)
Upload to File section Schedule A completed form of Main Applicant.
Save
Step 12 :- Schedule 4 - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Name of Form and choose Yes)
Upload the Form to File section.
Save
Step 13 :- Translator Affidavit (Form Name and Yes) [If applicable only)
Upload to in File section.
Save
Hi,
Good Morning,
Yesterday we have filled EOI for Saskatchewan for my Brother in law family through OASIS. But I didn't see any place where to upload any documents. Can someone please guide which documents to upload and where.
I would really appreciate the same.
Thanks
Meena

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear friends,

I haven't seen this NOC till date. It is not a favourite NOC here.

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
Hi,
Good Morning,
Yesterday we have filled EOI for Saskatchewan for my Brother in law family through OASIS. But I didn't see any place where to upload any documents. Can someone please guide which documents to upload and where.
I would really appreciate the same.
Thanks
Meena

Dear Meens,
doc requirement is 2nd stage once you get the ITA, before you just filled all the required info and submit to claims your points.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Thanks much..

My brother in law has 63 points in HR (0213) category. Do you think there are any chances they may get invitation to apply. Also their IELTS score is already expired (6.5) so we were thinking if they get invitation they can appear for the exam. Is that ok?
I am living in Alberta so they are not getting any points for relations.
Can you please advise what best they can do.

Thanks

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks much..

My brother in law has 63 points in HR (0213) category. Do you think there are any chances they may get invitation to apply. Also their IELTS score is already expired (6.5) so we were thinking if they get invitation they can appear for the exam. Is that ok?
I am living in Alberta so they are not getting any points for relations.
Can you please advise what best they can do.

Thanks
would you like to share how did you calculate his points 63. you need to check his NOC specific draw score as in general the cut off at 69/68 but for some professions it may goes down. search google there is one website showing each draw year/per draw vise data and cut off value.

Nortisberg

Mar 14, 2020
Thanks Karam2233. And Congratulations to yuo too.
One more question, i am re-making the profile as of now. In one of the section its asking "do u have provincial nomination". What should i say; "yes" or "no". Obviously, in my previous profile i said no. Pls help. if possible ASAP
I think you should say Yes. Because in actual sense you have received and saying no means you're lying

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Missed ITA with one point less in yesterday's draw. My point is 81 and draw ended with 82 points. When is next draw? 02nd October?

kemech211

Aug 19, 2019
12 aug means next day you get your nomination after submitting requested info? please clear this to me.......2nd what next after nomination stages
Yes I received nomination in a next day or two after submitting requested info . You need to Pay immigration fees online separately and submit all your document to IRCC . there is a checklist available into package . Just follow the process of filling out all the forms . It is very simple and straightforward . good luck !

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html