+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Roy Rajorshi

Nov 15, 2019
PLZ HELP....MY DEAD LINE IS 18 FEB...

1. In my current division I am working for 3 yr. but under the same noc 1241 I worked for other division in the same company. My HR not willing to give me the Job letter told me to take one from my supervisor. My total experience is 10 yr but in 3 different departments under same NOC.

2. Can my current supervisor give the letter for the whole 10 yr?

3. I don't have the pay slips for 2012-2015. if I collect them from pay section it will have current issue date but the paid month on the top. Would that be ok?

4. In my pay slips it shows various departmental transfer but same post in same company will that make any issue?

My NOC is 1241 Administrative assistants.

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019

1. In my current division I am working for 3 yr. but under the same noc 1241 I worked for other division in the same company. My HR not willing to give me the Job letter told me to take one from my supervisor. My total experience is 10 yr but in 3 different departments under same NOC.

3. I don't have the pay slips for 2012-2015. if I collect them from pay section it will have current issue date but the paid month on the top. Would that be ok?

4. In my pay slips it shows various departmental transfer but same post in same company will that make any issue?

Hi Roy,

Regarding your question 3,
It is perfectly allowable to collect your payslips from the HR department as they will show that they are for the relevant period that you are claiming for. Just be sure to also highlight this fact to the SINP to enable them to understand that they are copies which the HR department extracted for you.

Regarding your question 4,
that is also perfectly in order. that is definitely not an issue, the fact is they (SINP) want to see all those movements to see that there were no gaps in the periods that you base you points claims on.

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019

If i may say, you are good to go.
1. its no problems if HR isn't willing to give job letter (its happens all over now) you can as well get from a senior colleague (manager/supervisor)
2. Since your work experience is still under the same NOC and better still in the same company, you are ok.
3. If you can get a letter from each department, that will be great. Its not against the rule if just one Supervisor issues it. The most important is he should be able to expatiate on your work experiences from the other departments.
4. For the payslips, get all of them together as they are. Just be able to back it up with a good LoE.

Don't procrastinate, submit in good time

Best of Luck

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Dear Experts,

Please need advise !!!

I have been in UK from 2010 - 2011 October and now, I have a new fresh passport. The passport which UK stamped was placed is already expired and I don't want to mentioned to SNIP or in EE profile that I was in UK for that period from 2010 - 2011.

I don't want to mention to them that I was in UK as it was linked with my old passport. Also, I would like to tell you that on my new passport the old passport number is mentioned and says cancelled officially.

Please let me know Thanks

Reactions: Garth 117

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear All, Please provide solution for my query.
I have received ITA from SINP on 17th October and submitted application on 15th December 2019. Currently, status of my application is "Application Received". My EE profile will expire on 14th Feb 2020. what should i do in this case? if i create new EE profile after its expiry then how I can assign new application number with SINP Application?

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Sure. I discussed with my consultant and they said SINP take giftdeeds. I shown half of my amount as PF and half of amount as Gift deed. Let's hope for the best.
Sinp clearly stated on their website they don't accept gift deed. Follow sinp website stated rules and requirements not your consultant who doesn't have a say on the outcome of your application. Sinp is tough on proof of funds. Go read up on their site

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Sinp clearly stated on their website they don't accept gift deed. Follow sinp website stated rules and requirements not your consultant who doesn't have a say on the outcome of your application. Sinp is tough on proof of funds. Go read up on their site
is your consultant accredited as a Canadian immigration agent? if they are legit you can sue and report them. if they not my friend all I can say is you will just have to manage what comes your way.

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Any news about NOC 1311?
here’s my timeline,
Submitted: Nov 5 2019
ADR: Dec 5 2019
ADR submitted: Dec 10, 2019
Current status: in process

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Dear Experts,

Please need advise !!!

I have been in UK from 2010 - 2011 October and now, I have a new fresh passport. The passport which UK stamped was placed is already expired and I don't want to mentioned to SNIP or in EE profile that I was in UK for that period from 2010 - 2011.

I don't want to mention to them that I was in UK as it was linked with my old passport. Also, I would like to tell you that on my new passport the old passport number is mentioned and says cancelled officially.

Please let me know Thanks
I am not sure why would you like to hide your old passport detail. Even though you do that, they will know it, and this practice may go against you or may be they ask for that passport again.

So, it is advisable to share that with SINP while submitting your application.

Thakurya

Aug 25, 2019
Mumbai India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2019
Anyone know if application processing started for December 2019 submissions ?
Thanks.
I am afraid that they haven't started yet. I believe even for applications submitted in November last week is pending. I wrote to SINP recently and they have replied with below mail,

" The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing.

If all required documents are not included the file will be returned/closed.

Applications are processed in the order that they are received. You may view average processing times at the following: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp

Due to the high volumes of applications, your patience is appreciated. "

...... 25 weeks is a very long period

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Sure. I discussed with my consultant and they said SINP take giftdeeds. I shown half of my amount as PF and half of amount as Gift deed. Let's hope for the best.
I have received ITA from SINP on 17th October and submitted application on 15th December 2019. Currently, status of my application is "Application Received". My EE profile will expire on 14th Feb 2020. what should i do in this case? if i create new EE profile after its expiry then how I can assign new application number with SINP Application?
Once your EE profile expires, create a new one and email the old and new EE profile details to SINP. They will update it for you on your file.

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I am afraid that they haven't started yet. I believe even for applications submitted in November last week is pending. I wrote to SINP recently and they have replied with below mail,

" The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing.

If all required documents are not included the file will be returned/closed.

Applications are processed in the order that they are received. You may view average processing times at the following: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp

Due to the high volumes of applications, your patience is appreciated. "

...... 25 weeks is a very long period
25 weeks is definitely a very long time... but it's always been like that. Nov & Dec were exceptions in terms of processing times probably due to year end closure. Not happy to say but unfortunately we don't have a choice and will have to WAIT... :(

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
i landed 2 years ago as immigrant in canada. this forum has been very helpful at that time. Now recently some guys from friends and family contacted me and asked few queries and i'm not well updated what's going on now a days in terms of pnp requirements, need to know.
1- is the ECA important for spouse as well, in my case i did only for myself being principle applicant
2- does the ielts of spouse contribute significantly in CRS score.
2- if ECA has been done by WES for the US H1B visa, will the same ECA be used for canada immigration as welk

final question is about PNP process:
what i did: created profile on express entry, then applied for SINP and provided them exprss entry profile number, after sinp nomination my express entry profile go 600 points:

is currently same 3 steps or we have to apply for EOI in SINP first,

Many Thanks!

Last edited:

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
for this u need to inform them/ write email with letter of explanation to sinp, they will send 600 points to your new EE