+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Jachep

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi all...submitted application on Nov 30th and still application is in received status.. no progress...meanwhile is it possible to apply to any other province like Vernon...cos they have opened rural pilot and we can fill up candidate profile forms...any suggestion will be appreciated.

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
Many.... I have people exactly in your position and they took a step to deny due lack of funds for 3 months, re-applied and have got their ITA again. In fact no someone who has gotten all the way to PR.

Will you get an ITA for SINP again is dependent on your score and NOC but it's very common.
I understand. Thanks a lot.
My ITA will be automatically denied upon no submission will be done after my scheduled date right? Actually my deadline will be on march 13.
Then the next day,can i re apply again right away?

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I understand. Thanks a lot.
My ITA will be automatically denied upon no submission will be done after my scheduled date right? Actually my deadline will be on march 13.
Then the next day,can i re apply again right away?
As far as I know, you'll need to wait it out till 13th Mar... not sure if there is an option to decline the invite. But you may want to write to immigration team and see if there's an option of declining and getting back to the SINP pool. They generally reply in 10 odd days...

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi all...submitted application on Nov 30th and still application is in received status.. no progress...meanwhile is it possible to apply to any other province like Vernon...cos they have opened rural pilot and we can fill up candidate profile forms...any suggestion will be appreciated.
You can apply but that can be construed as a conflict of your intent of living in SK. Also when you submit any other PNP, they'll ask for details of other PNP applications. So may not sail through.

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
As far as I know, you'll need to wait it out till 13th Mar... not sure if there is an option to decline the invite. But you may want to write to immigration team and see if there's an option of declining and getting back to the SINP pool. They generally reply in 10 odd days...
I am also searching how to decline it as soon as possible for me to re apply again. But then, i dont know how to do it. Your right maybe i shoul email them for clarification.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Okay.thank you. Maybe i should take the risk for now. Do you already submit you missing documents? Whats your status now? Thanks!
Should receive an ITA to submit complete application again.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Okay, so you will begin again from the start? When did you apply again for EOI?
Once the application was returned, my EOI is back in pool. I dont have to create a new EOI. Now waiting for next draw. And there is no option to deny your ITA, you should either submit or leave it to expire in 60 days.

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
Once the application was returned, my EOI is back in pool. I dont have to create a new EOI. Now waiting for next draw. And there is no option to deny your ITA, you should either submit or leave it to expire in 60 days.
Okay. So you will still have a chance to get ITA again if you will be rejected or Not able to submit the appliction on the scheduled date. I thought i need to reapply again an EOI to be on the pool again..when dido you last submit your application? Then when was it returned?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Okay. So you will still have a chance to get ITA again if you will be rejected or Not able to submit the appliction on the scheduled date. I thought i need to reapply again an EOI to be on the pool again..when dido you last submit your application? Then when was it returned?
Rejection is different from returning. If gets rejected, I suppose you have to re-submit EOI. I got it clarified with SINP, that my application was returned and I should wait for new ITA to re-submit my application if my EOI is eligible to receive ITA during the draw. Application Submitted on Nov 22 and returned Dec 24.

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
Rejection is different from returning. If gets rejected, I suppose you have to re-submit EOI. I got it clarified with SINP, that my application was returned and I should wait for new ITA to re-submit my application if my EOI is eligible to receive ITA during the draw. Application Submitted on Nov 22 and returned Dec 24.
Okay. Hoping for you to receive an ITA soon. But your application was returned just because of missing docs right? Not because of your below 3 Months minimum POF issue?

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
just press the red button which says cancel and restart so that you get back into the pool immediately and get another ita in their next draw.