+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi guys,
i landed 2 years ago as immigrant in canada. this forum has been very helpful at that time. Now recently some guys from friends and family contacted me and asked few queries and i'm not well updated what's going on now a days in terms of pnp requirements, need to know.
1- is the ECA important for spouse as well, in my case i did only for myself being principle applicant
2- does the ielts of spouse contribute significantly in CRS score.
2- if ECA has been done by WES for the US H1B visa, will the same ECA be used for canada immigration as welk

final question is about PNP process:
what i did: created profile on express entry, then applied for SINP and provided them exprss entry profile number, after sinp nomination my express entry profile go 600 points:

is currently same 3 steps or we have to apply for EOI in SINP first,

Many Thanks!
can only answer the first two for you... If you are applying for SINP and get nominated, then you don't need spouse ECA or IELTS...

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

trpadmashree

Sep 10, 2018
I am afraid that they haven't started yet. I believe even for applications submitted in November last week is pending. I wrote to SINP recently and they have replied with below mail,

" The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing.

If all required documents are not included the file will be returned/closed.

Applications are processed in the order that they are received. You may view average processing times at the following: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp

Due to the high volumes of applications, your patience is appreciated. "

...... 25 weeks is a very long period
Thanks for the update. Its looks like processing for 2171 is like complete halt after November.
Whenever your application status changes, request you to update here, so that we all know something is going on..!
Thanks.

Reactions: SAR2883

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for the update. Its looks like processing for 2171 is like complete halt after November.
Whenever your application status changes, request you to update here, so that we all know something is going on..!
Thanks.
Not only 2171 I suppose every other noc code is halted since end of November

Reactions: trpadmashree

khan0208

Dec 3, 2019
Sinp clearly stated on their website they don't accept gift deed. Follow sinp website stated rules and requirements not your consultant who doesn't have a say on the outcome of your application. Sinp is tough on proof of funds. Go read up on their site
Please do not buy what your consultant is saying....SINP does not care the source of fund. They just need the fund three months old from the application submission date

trpadmashree

Sep 10, 2018
I had little chat with 1241 applicant ....his profile picked for processing on 12 Feb and he has submitted the application on 3rd feb
Yeah.. When i checked myimmitracker website, it shows for few other NOCs processed as soon as couple of weeks after submission in Dec, Jan and Feb as well. As someone said above, we dont have any other choice but to wait and see..!

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Sinp clearly stated on their website they don't accept gift deed. Follow sinp website stated rules and requirements not your consultant who doesn't have a say on the outcome of your application. Sinp is tough on proof of funds. Go read up on their site
Bro. SINP does not mention anything related to Gift deed anywhere in their website. Please share the link if you have where it is mentioned that gift deed is not acceptable. Federal, OINP takes Gift deeds.Also I guess profile you have matters most for nomination along with required documents.

Reactions: SAR2883

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
WOW. Gourav. This forum has received a number of personal experiences on proof of funds requirements. SINP does not accept gift deeds. you are MOST welcome to send them an email to verify. they are very clear about that. if you take time to read the website they state very clearly what they require as proof of funds and they state in bold highlighted yellow that proof of funds must be at least 3 months old at the time of application submission. No-one here would want to deceive you. if your application goes through with a gift deed, you would be the VERY FIRST SUCCESFUL APPLICANT to go through SINP with a gift deed. just wait out the 3 months if you love your money and to avoid wasted time.

Reactions: Garth 117

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Please also bear in mind that each province applies it's own criteria. so what is applied in Ontario will not bind on the SINP at all. Just do your own reading and do not be deceived by the consultant. I am quite sceptical of your consultant because he also would have to disclose himself on the ethical conduct form. From what you are saying, I doubt that he is accredited with SINP otherwise he would not give you such false information just to take your money.

Reactions: Garth 117

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
A gift deed means you have a sudden inflow of cash within the period of account statement requested - which makes you meet the PoF threshold? In this case 3 months and say you have this cash deposited like a month back. SINP does not buy it. The account should have the money for 3 months before, from when you submitted your application. Seen a lot of rejections for this reason - they are very strict with PoF. You could try your luck and let us know how it goes.

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
PLZ HELP....MY DEAD LINE IS 18 FEB...

1. In my current division I am working for 3 yr. but under the same noc 1241 I worked for other division in the same company. My HR not willing to give me the Job letter told me to take one from my supervisor. My total experience is 10 yr but in 3 different departments under same NOC.

2. Can my current supervisor give the letter for the whole 10 yr?

3. I don't have the pay slips for 2012-2015. if I collect them from pay section it will have current issue date but the paid month on the top. Would that be ok?

4. In my pay slips it shows various departmental transfer but same post in same company will that make any issue?

My NOC is 1241 Administrative assistants.
You are in the same organization for 10 years - anyone you worked with preferably your current supervisor can provide your reference letter. HR may not know your exact roles - this was the case with me as well. I took the letter from my current and previous supervisor.

The letter needs your current job title, job responsibilities, tenure with dates, projects you worked(good to have) the designations if they were different(with from to dates).

You dont need Pay slips for all 10 years. Attach few random ones - if ADR comes for reference letter it comes in a standard format asking to provide 3 payslips per year you worked in your company. You just need to explain you dont have for all years in an LoE and attach what you have. This is what I did and I am a successfully nominated candidate.

Departments you worked in does not matter - they are worried about the job responsibilities and your tenure. If you are worried about it, explain in an LoE.

I did attach my offer letter, tax payment proof as additional document.