+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hey everyone i want your suggestion on this, my parents have recently immigrated to canada on sisters sponsorship, and they want to locate to saskatechwen as they have relatives there.This can help me as well in the future as i can 20 points for havingg a relative there, but i had a few concerns,my parent have savings from pakistan that they will use for residing in saska, after one year if i want to use their points, they will need to prove their 3 months income, now how do they do that, can they show the money from the family business that they have in pakistan and we sent it to them, or does the income has to be made from within saskatewen, kindly suggest and advise,as otherwise they will have no use living in saskatewen.Thanks
I believe you should write to Saskatchewan PNP program official to get the clear answers, note that there are other strings attached additional to close relatives points, which is your education, age, work experience and your language abilities, off course direct / close relative will increase your point significantly but to support that you have to have the highest points in other parts of the points grid system. Good Luck.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi, i am fine thanks,
See CIC normal timelines pre-covid was 6 months, so when you will submit your profile your time will start from there, as they will provide the time bar which will increase based on percentage - the total timeline to finish the process remain 6 months, but i believe post-covid its more, other factors of delay might additional documents they need so it might easily cross 6 months (covid issues + additional documentation).

So my advise, scrutinize your documents and recheck them at least thrice and check the completeness and errors thoroughly before submitting, and if you feel there is something missing or you can't justify the lack of documentations / links so attach one LoE with each document so they are clear on that.

for me i submitted my complete documents on 13-Dec, CiC requested my biometrics on 8/Jan and they send me final notification to submit passport on 21/Feb. so its around 2.5 months for me.
Hi,
Submitted my docs to CIC yesterday, looking forward to there reaponse now. I hope to hear from them sth positive soon. Is there anyway to track our application status. And when do they normally ask for Biometrics

Reactions: shank15

Rahul.jindal

Sep 19, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05/11/2020
AOR Received.
02-12-2020
Med's Request
16-11-2020
Med's Done....
08-01-2021
how long after the public announcement does candidates get nomination
Hi Ira,
I got the ITA email from SINP immediately after their announcement.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I just informed you the guidelines how the PRV (Permanent Residence Visa) got stamped on the passport, I am still outside Canada and planning to land somewhere in July / Aug, PRV & PR Cards are 2 different things, Once you receive the PRV based on that you will land in Canada, than only your PR Cards will process. Hope this clarifies.
Thanks.
have you landed?

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
@FJK1982 hi buddy, need your advice on PCC. Me and my applied for PCC at gurgaon psk. Police verification done, received the msg also hat police has submitted the clear report. Then we received the msg from passport office that your pcc is printed and dispatch. I have received my pcc but now online status is showing that your application is under review at regional passport office whereas I have already received my pcc from regional passport office only. Same is true in case of my wife . After enquiring, they say it’s auto generated msg so don’t worry. Do you think we should get the status changed before submitting our pcc to IRCC ?

Nish121

Sep 30, 2020
Hello
I received second adr today and only 9 days to submit
Two employer
Previous with cash salary and I provided salary certificate and salary slips
Current employer bank statements and email communications and many other things paper publish with college name where I work
see my second adr points
Please help what to do
I have no epf or form 16 or 12ab
I have submitted references letter with all the required details
They ask me again and same for both employer

below are my ADR points...

• Please submit updated work experience documentation that meets all of the above requirements, in order for your work experience to be further assessed.

Last edited:

ira87

Dec 21, 2019
Hello
Two employer
Current employer bank statements and email communications and many other things paper publish with college name where I work
see my second adr points
Please help what to do

below are my ADR points....
Sorry for the long post

The work experience documents submitted for.......... do not meet all SINP requirements. As posted on our website, an acceptable work experience document must:
• - Include letters of reference from human resources officer from the Human Resource Department.

• Each letter of reference must be on company letterhead and include all of the following:
• - Your job position and dates of employment;
• - Your main duties and responsibilities*;
• - The number of hours you worked each week;
• - A brief company description (nature of the business, industry and operations);
• - The name, signature and direct contact information of your supervisor or manager (including email address matching the company domain and telephone number); and
• - The physical location of the company.
• *Job duties and responsibilities taken directly from the NOC website or other online resources will not be accepted. This information should only be used as a guideline for selecting your correct NOC.

• You must provide two (2) separate work experience references from ............Each work experience reference must be submitted with the following information:
• • Business card or information showing the official title of each work experience reference.
• • Email address for each work experience reference.
• NOTE: If the company uses a 3rd party provider, (Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail et al.), as their business email, your Employer must provide the SINP with the main registration (home) page of that 3rd party email provider showing when the email account for the business was registered. These 3rd party email providers will not be accepted for verification without this information.
• • Telephone number for each work experience reference.
• NOTE: Mobile numbers will not be accepted for your work experience reference.

• Additionally, we require supporting evidence to show that you were employed....... with that you have disclosed in your application, during the time periods stated on the reference letters. Please provide the following documents to support your gainful employment in your intended occupation:
• - All the pages of Form no. 16 and Form no. 12BA which indicates your employers name and designation on it;
• - Employee State Insurance (Medical Insurance);
• - Tax documentation that states your employers
• - Samples of your work and emails from your employer.

• Please submit updated work experience documentation that meets all of the above requirements, in order for your work experience to be further assessed.
please can you advice me what to do if the company is closed. how can i get reference letter from human resources

Vikas1519

Jul 6, 2020
Hello
Two employer
see my second adr points
Please help what to do

below are my ADR points...

You can share them your ITR mentioning name of your firm

rakasaabu

Jun 1, 2020
Jai Shri Ram!
Got my nomination today.
NOC- 0212 and 2174
CRS - 436
SINP points - 69
AR - 05feb2020
In process and ADR- 24Aug
ADR submission - 01Sep
Invoice tab reappeared - 29Sep
Nomination - 30th September

I have been following this thread after my file submission since feb20. Very helpful people around here. some of them will give you a heart attack with their imaginary thoughts but most of them will motivate you. Thank you everyone for your inputs. btw i worked in 2 NOCs and had shortfall of 3.5 months in my 9th year of work experience at the time of my application submission. i am still working in the same roles and responsibilities.
My 2 cents here - Do you own DD. Give it a try if you can afford to loose $350. No one is perfect. Hope my case will help anyone in the same boat.
Good luck everyone.

Thanks @Nehakapoor05 for creating this thread.
Thanks @ashuindian

Jai Shri Ram!

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Jai Shri Ram!
Got my nomination today.
NOC- 0212 and 2174
CRS - 436
SINP points - 69
AR - 05feb2020
In process and ADR- 24Aug
ADR submission - 01Sep
Invoice tab reappeared - 29Sep
Nomination - 30th September

I have been following this thread after my file submission since feb20. Very helpful people around here. some of them will give you a heart attack with their imaginary thoughts but most of them will motivate you. Thank you everyone for your inputs. btw i worked in 2 NOCs and had shortfall of 3.5 months in my 9th year of work experience at the time of my application submission. i am still working in the same roles and responsibilities.
My 2 cents here - Do you own DD. Give it a try if you can afford to loose $350. No one is perfect. Hope my case will help anyone in the same boat.
Good luck everyone.

Thanks @Nehakapoor05 for creating this thread.
Thanks @ashuindian

Jai Shri Ram!
Congratulations!!! All the best for your future.
Since you had 2 NOC’s, which one were you selected for? And did you claim 10 years experience for both NOC’s?

rakasaabu

Jun 1, 2020
Congratulations!!! All the best for your future.
Since you had 2 NOC’s, which one were you selected for? And did you claim 10 years experience for both NOC’s?
Thanks, my intended NOC was 0212 and prior to that i had 2 yrs of experience in NOC 2174. combined experience was around 8 yrs and around 9 months.
I got promoted to managerial position after working 2 years as a programmer.

Reactions: STMoon

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Dear experts, I need help..I received nomination on 17th September. I was supposed to get 600 points in my EE profile but my profile got expired few days back. The points could not be credited. I have requested the SINP to credit my points in new EE profile. Is it a normal situation..will there be any issue..I'm really worried.. please suggest.

JakeReji

Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,

Nomination just came through after a very long wait.

The process is indeed a lengthy one but eventually the SINP will revert. Mine took about 9 months in total. This forum has been very very helpful and is useful in keeping us updated. For those still waiting do not lose hope, its just a matter of time it will get to you.

Timelines ;
Submitted January 3rd 2020
ADR 8th August
ADR Submitted 17th August (10 days timeline)
Nominated 28th September (6 weeks after ADR submission)