+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
How much time SINP takes to credit 600 points in express entry after the nomination?
Mine took 2 working days, it would get credited as long as your EE profile is still active, job seeker code and EE number on your Nomination letter is same as the one on your EE profile.

Nov 2, 2017
Hey everyone i want your suggestion on this, my parents have recently immigrated to canada on sisters sponsorship, and they want to locate to saskatechwen as they have relatives there.This can help me as well in the future as i can 20 points for havingg a relative there, but i had a few concerns,my parent have savings from pakistan that they will use for residing in saska, after one year if i want to use their points, they will need to prove their 3 months income, now how do they do that, can they show the money from the family business that they have in pakistan and we sent it to them, or does the income has to be made from within saskatewen, kindly suggest and advise,as otherwise they will have no use living in saskatewen.Thanks

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
If all your documents are in order, anywhere close to 6 months.i have seen it happening before 6 months also. I have received my invite from cic, now preparing my documents for federal. PCC already received. Now getting my medical done in advance.
Nice... I have also received ITA in last EE draw. Applied for PCC and will do upfront Medical soon.

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Any expert advice..I got a nomination last week...my EE profile got expired. I have created a new profile and have sent a mail about change of my EE profile..and have asked them to credit points in my new profile..will there be any problem? Please help on this..

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
Same here bro.
NOC 2171
Application Submitted - 14 Dec.
In process - 2nd June
No updates after that. It seems 2171 is one of the slowest moving NOC.
Exact same details of mine, NOC 1221, 01 June ADR and In process after that. Don't know what sinp is upto... Call them many times but same standard response