+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi All,

Nomination just came through after a very long wait.

The process is indeed a lengthy one but eventually the SINP will revert. Mine took about 9 months in total. This forum has been very very helpful and is useful in keeping us updated. For those still waiting do not lose hope, its just a matter of time it will get to you.

Timelines ;
Submitted January 3rd 2020
ADR 8th August
ADR Submitted 17th August (10 days timeline)
Nominated 28th September (6 weeks after ADR submission)
congrats. speedy ppr
Jai Shri Ram!
Got my nomination today.
NOC- 0212 and 2174
CRS - 436
SINP points - 69
AR - 05feb2020
In process and ADR- 24Aug
ADR submission - 01Sep
Invoice tab reappeared - 29Sep
Nomination - 30th September

I have been following this thread after my file submission since feb20. Very helpful people around here. some of them will give you a heart attack with their imaginary thoughts but most of them will motivate you. Thank you everyone for your inputs. btw i worked in 2 NOCs and had shortfall of 3.5 months in my 9th year of work experience at the time of my application submission. i am still working in the same roles and responsibilities.
My 2 cents here - Do you own DD. Give it a try if you can afford to loose $350. No one is perfect. Hope my case will help anyone in the same boat.
Good luck everyone.

Thanks @Nehakapoor05 for creating this thread.
Thanks @ashuindian

Jai Shri Ram!
Congrats. You are right on point there, every application is different and not everything is cast on stone. Speedy PPR.

I hope to have good news to share here someday. I submitted 23 Dec and in process.

Reactions: shank15

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Dear experts, I need help..I received nomination on 17th September. I was supposed to get 600 points in my EE profile but my profile got expired few days back. The points could not be credited. I have requested the SINP to credit my points in new EE profile. Is it a normal situation..will there be any issue..I'm really worried.. please suggest.
Don’t worry, points will be credited to your. New EE profile.it msg take 2-3 days.

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Dear experts, I need help..I received nomination on 17th September. I was supposed to get 600 points in my EE profile but my profile got expired few days back. The points could not be credited. I have requested the SINP to credit my points in new EE profile. Is it a normal situation..will there be any issue..I'm really worried.. please suggest.
call them. They will do it instantly.

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
Hello Everyone, please i need your advise. I have SINP EOI profile with 68 points. I evaluated only my Masters with WES (Masters Degree, Project Management). My NOC is 2172 ( Database Analysts and Data Administrators). Just want to be sure the Degree and NOC ( Information Technology) matches enough. Seniors, please help.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hello Everyone, please i need your advise. I have SINP EOI profile with 68 points. I evaluated only my Masters with WES (Masters Degree, Project Management). My NOC is 2172 ( Database Analysts and Data Administrators). Just want to be sure the Degree and NOC ( Information Technology) matches enough. Seniors, please help.
Hi, there are sevaral designations tagged to every NOC, its not like you have to have the IT Degree to have only IT Designation, i will give you my example, i applied under NOC 0121 as Insurance Manager, but in reality i was working as VP/Operations in Insurance company and my profile has been accepted without fuss, as long as your degree relates to your field wont be an issue. Good luck.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
@FJK1982 hi buddy, need your advice on PCC. Me and my applied for PCC at gurgaon psk. Police verification done, received the msg also hat police has submitted the clear report. Then we received the msg from passport office that your pcc is printed and dispatch. I have received my pcc but now online status is showing that your application is under review at regional passport office whereas I have already received my pcc from regional passport office only. Same is true in case of my wife . After enquiring, they say it’s auto generated msg so don’t worry. Do you think we should get the status changed before submitting our pcc to IRCC ?
Hi i am not sure i am getting it correct or not, but your PCC has been not given to you? i dont understand what are you trying to say that this has been dispatched?

Rs2o

Jun 17, 2020
If all your documents are in order, anywhere close to 6 months.i have seen it happening before 6 months also. I have received my invite from cic, now preparing my documents for federal. PCC already received. Now getting my medical done in advance.
Which option do you have to pick in " Purpose of PCC"

Rs2o

Jun 17, 2020
When you say medical done in advance, does it mean that you are selecting medical panel and getting all the tests done before CIC asked you to do so? When you received ITA doesn’t it asks for medical by default?
Hi any idea if the medical has to be submitted while we submit application for processing or are we directed about the same?

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi,
Submitted my docs to CIC yesterday, looking forward to there reaponse now. I hope to hear from them sth positive soon. Is there anyway to track our application status. And when do they normally ask for Biometrics
Thats great news, you can track your application on CIC website itself, are you through agency or direct? see for me i received the biometrics email after 25ish days aftert
Hi any idea if the medical has to be submitted while we submit application for processing or are we directed about the same?
Yes, Medical have to be submitted along with the before submitting the file to Federal.

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
My cic profile had expired when my SINP file is still IP. I had written to them about my new EE number. After 1 month I received the confirmation email stating my file has been updated.
But I don’t see the update on my SINP profile. Is it ok?

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Thanks

And we have to submit medical result too while submitting the application after receiving ITA?
upto you, whether you want to go for upfront medical examination or you want to go for it later post submitting your application.

Joash

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
My cic profile had expired when my SINP file is still IP. I had written to them about my new EE number. After 1 month I received the confirmation email stating my file has been updated.
But I don’t see the update on my SINP profile. Is it ok?
Yes it's okay.. they stated in mail to me that I would not be able to see the changes, however the new EE number has been attached with the file.

Reactions: STMoon