SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Same here bro.
NOC 2171
Application Submitted - 14 Dec.
In process - 2nd June
No updates after that. It seems 2171 is one of the slowest moving NOC.
Are they still issuing ITA's to NOC 2171?
Because i am NOC 1311, submitted in Dec'19 and IP since July. With no changes/updates at all. They have removed NOC 1311 from the list, i hope the delay is not cause of this.

hardikgohil79

Jan 2, 2019
Because i am NOC 1311, submitted in Dec'19 and IP since July. With no changes/updates at all. They have removed NOC 1311 from the list, i hope the delay is not cause of this.
I don't think this would be the case. Once application is submitted then they will either accept/reject. And in case of rejection there should be some reason.

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I don't think this would be the case. Once application is submitted then they will either accept/reject. And in case of rejection there should be some reason.
Yes for sure, they will have to give an outcome.
I asked to try to figure out the cause of delays of few particular NOC's. :)

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
They have removed the 1311 on what list? The list of in demand jobs? :( I’m worried they might reject my application(submitted last december and still in process until now) and if they reject then I can’t resubmit if ever :(

STMoon

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
They have removed the 1311 on what list? The list of in demand jobs? :( I’m worried they might reject my application(submitted last december and still in process until now) and if they reject then I can’t resubmit if ever :(
They aren't picking 1311. I am in the same boat, submitted last December and IP since July.
We should just be positive and wait for it to be processed, i am sure they will process it as it is already locked.
But this has caused so much anxiety.

ira87

Dec 21, 2019
They aren't picking 1311. I am in the same boat, submitted last December and IP since July.
We should just be positive and wait for it to be processed, i am sure they will process it as it is already locked.
hi all
My work experience is as follows:

- I am working (full time) as Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians from January 2015 till now;

- I had worked as full time Post-secondary teaching and research assistants at a Private University (Faculty of Civil Engineering) from November 2012 to September 2014. The problem is that this university is now closed in my country so it is a bit difficult for me to get reference letter from it. I can gather all documents that certified that I was employed as a Post-secondary teaching and research assistants during that time from my Government;
- I had worked (full time) as Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians from February to October 2012;

- I had worked (part time) as Post-secondary teaching and research assistants at (Faculty of Civil Engineering) from September 2011 to July 2013.

Is it right to calculate my work experience as Post-secondary teaching and research assistants in the Faculty of Civil Engineering in the total experience?

Should I select 8 years or 9 years? (My work experience is 8 years and 6 months) What about my part time work experience .

I have 68 points with 8 years work experience and clb 8

Please can you advice me how to proceed should i try to improve Ielts Score

I am looking forward for your kind reply,

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes. Too much anxiety already :(

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,

For claiming points in SINP points grid, should the work experience be in one NOC only??

For example if someone has worked in the banking industry for the last 10 years with multiple NOC's , is it possible to claim points for the last 10 years if all reference letters can be provided as per IRCC format?

Regards

samnasar

Aug 21, 2020
If they issued ITA and received application of NOC 1311 they will give reply, because they know how much quota they require, and if they reject someone application they have a strong motive. So, please be posituve and don't be afraid.