+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

eyerish

Jan 11, 2013
Hello everyone ,
I have question regarding SINP express entry.
my brother is living in Saskatchewan from last 4 years and he is working there on workpermit, he already have last 12months of pay stubs from SK , utility bill, SK driver licences , SK health card,leases agreement from last 4 years . He was on SINP from last 16 month he just receive his federal PR under provincial worker nominee program , Do I need to wait until other 12 months [from his PR to claim 20 points for sibling in SINP express entry or I can apply now as he is PR and he has all other documents proving that he is living in SK from last 12 months or more.?
Thanks for looking into my question .

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Can someone please help me with a link where I can find all the NOCs invited with the lowest score in last couple of years so I that I can choose which NOC to select beween Database Analyst and Manager as my work fits in both. Thanks

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Reactions: SemanticLayer

sharonb

May 14, 2015
Hello everyone, I appreciate everyone for insightful and informative contribution in this forum. I would like to enquire if using Life Annuity Investment is acceptable for proof of funds on SINP ? Thank you for your response.

Hasan007

Apr 9, 2021
Dear members, while filling up SINP online application, I mistakenly added one more marital status tab. Now, can I cancel my application and start all over again? Thanks in advance.

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
Dear members, while filling up SINP online application, I mistakenly added one more marital status tab. Now, can I cancel my application and start all over again? Thanks in advance.
You should be able to delete the extra marital status tab, I can't remember where exactly but you do not need to delete entire application.

Hasan007

Apr 9, 2021
You should be able to delete the extra marital status tab, I can't remember where exactly but you do not need to delete entire application.
Thanks for your reply. But there is no option to delete any part other than canceling the whole part. Does it has a negative impact on my application. I am just a little scary.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Do not worry yourself about that. I experienced the same for my application. I filled POF twice and I was sure the VO would only use either of the two, However, I ensured both carried same info. Very important. Application Nominated afterward, and now at CIC stage.

Hasan007

Apr 9, 2021
Do not worry yourself about that. I experienced the same for my application. I filled POF twice and I was sure the VO would only use either of the two, However, I ensured both carried same info. Very important. Application Nominated afterward, and now at CIC stage.
Thank you for your assurance. I have followed your suggestion and provided the same information as well as document in both the marital status tab. Good luck with your rest of the pr process.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
I git the SINP nomination and got the letter of nomination on IRCC as well. I accepted it this morning however the points did not get added either does it say that eligibility for the provincial nomination program met what do I do
Congratulations;

don't worry, your profile will be updated soon and 600 points will be added in your last existing points.