Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I have an MBA ECA evaluated by CES and 13 years of experience in SW/IT domain. My current job title is "Lead Engineer". My roles and responsibilities are aligned with both "Noc 0213 - Computer and Information System managers" and "Noc 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators" as I am working as a Team Leader managing couple of resources under me.

Noc 2172 fits more than 0213 but I am thinking of applying under Noc 0213 because of my years of experience and highest qualification.

Please advise.
I guess they will consider job duties you performed rather than the job title. So maybe NOC 2172 is one that you can consider using.

Reactions: SemanticLayer

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
I git the SINP nomination and got the letter of nomination on IRCC as well. I accepted it this morning however the points did not get added either does it say that eligibility for the provincial nomination program met what do I do

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I git the SINP nomination and got the letter of nomination on IRCC as well. I accepted it this morning however the points did not get added either does it say that eligibility for the provincial nomination program met what do I do
What is your profile?

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
Well that tells me nothing. You say you are no longer eligible, is that correct as your sentence is not clear? What is your profile.
Ok let me explain. I got nominated through SINP this morning i.e. is i got the letter from SINP i also got an email from IRCC saying that i have a nomination which i had to accept or decline. I accepted that and still, there were no points added to my profile.

In the details of my profile, it says We are pleased to confirm that you have accepted your nomination from a province or territory

What am I eligible for?
What am I eligible for?
ProgramDetailsHelp
Federal Skilled WorkerMet
Provincial Nominee ProgramNot Met
Canadian Experience ClassNot Met
Federal Skilled TradesNot Met

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok let me explain. I got nominated through SINP this morning i.e. is i got the letter from SINP i also got an email from IRCC saying that i have a nomination which i had to accept or decline. I accepted that and still, there were no points added to my profile.

In the details of my profile, it says We are pleased to confirm that you have accepted your nomination from a province or territory

What am I eligible for?
What am I eligible for?
ProgramDetailsHelp
Files are taking longer to process so your file may be pending for a few days.

shail1234

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2021

What am I eligible for?
What am I eligible for?
ProgramDetailsHelp
Hi congrats on
having the nomination
Can you post your time line

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Congratulations!

What was your noc and your sinp points?

shail1234

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2021
Hi again
Congratulations on having Nomination,
Can you post your timelines? It will be appreciated.

ab1986

Mar 4, 2021
Hi,

I have a score of 70 and I beleive my work experience falls under the NOC 1221. My highest degree is a masters in International Supply Chain Management for which I have the ECA done.

I want make sure that my interest will not be rejected on the basis of the educational requirement since it says the educational requirement is a degree in business or administration.

I really do not want to waste 6 months only to get rejection due to this.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Reactions: SemanticLayer

Amitrin

Jan 22, 2021
Hi guys, I've seen some people mention changes to the invoice tab on their SINP portals when their application is being reviewed. Does anyone know what the story is?

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys,

I just logged into my sinp pnp application account which was previously handled by consultant. I have terminated her services last month. She had entered lots of incorrect information in my sinp application like email address, mailing / residential address, etc. Shall I correct these information in the existing application or create a new sinp application from scratch?

Last edited: