+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

AyR

Dec 21, 2020
Please my friend's NOC is 0114 and he has an MBA however with a Major in Marketing. Will the Marketing Major be an issue as NOC 0114 requirement is as ff:

Employment requirements
A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration or a related administrative services field is usually required.
Several years of experience at a professional level in business administration, finance or administrative services are usually required.

Thank you

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
My crs score is 410 in the EE pool. I don't have any relatives in Canada nor do I have any valid job offer.
Is there any other PNP program other than SINP for me to try Candian PR?

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I have received invitation to apply for SINP today.. However, I had also applied for study permit in Ontario and have already stamped my passport.. I was just waiting for my spouse application approval for visitor visa for travelling to Canada.. How shall I proceed forward?? I am in dilemma now.. Is there any problem you guys can foresee..

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
I have received invitation to apply for SINP today.. However, I had also applied for study permit in Ontario and have already stamped my passport.. I was just waiting for my spouse application approval for visitor visa for travelling to Canada.. How shall I proceed forward?? I am in dilemma now.. Is there any problem you guys can foresee..
Congratulations. How many points did you have?
I have 70 points with NOC Code-2171 Information systems analysts and consultants, but I haven't received the invitation to apply.

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Congratulations. How many points did you have?
I have 70 points with NOC Code-2171 Information systems analysts and consultants, but I haven't received the invitation to apply.
Thank you so much.. I have 70points in Noc 0911 as a manufacturing manager.. I hope yours will come soon too..
Can you suggest way ahead for me.. I have already stamped my passport for study permit in Ontario.. Shall I submit document for SiNP soon??

Reactions: piyushpth

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My crs score is 410 in the EE pool. I don't have any relatives in Canada nor do I have any valid job offer.
Is there any other PNP program other than SINP for me to try Candian PR?
What is your NOC? If specific maybe Ontario but your CRS is too low. Look at Alberta but again they are only selecting inland or those with LMIA.

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Thank you so much.. I have 70points in Noc 0911 as a manufacturing manager.. I hope yours will come soon too..
Can you suggest way ahead for me.. I have already stamped my passport for study permit in Ontario.. Shall I submit document for SiNP soon??
Sorry Nick but I don't have much experience with your scenario. It seems dual intent and there are specific threads that you can explore for your query. Hope someone in those threads can guide you.

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Have you tried Saskatchewan?
I had taken the services of a consultant who had applied for SINP but my ielts got expired while waiting. Now I have a new ielts report that came out last month. I have also terminated the consultant services as she was not good at all. I plan to re apply SINP on my own when it opens. My SINP points are 68.

Is there any other pnp program that I can apply wiyy no valid job offer and no relatives, spouse or common law partners in Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
W
I had taken the services of a consultant who had applied for SINP but my ielts got expired while waiting. Now I have a new ielts report that came out last month. I have also terminated the consultant services as she was not good at all. I plan to re apply SINP on my own when it opens. My SINP points are 68.

Is there any other pnp program that I can apply wiyy no valid job offer and no relatives, spouse or common law partners in Canada?
Ontario has specific NOCs (tech/finance) they draw for but your score may be too low. Alberta may be an option once they start drawing outland and again depending on your NOC.

Reactions: SemanticLayer

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......

I am in a similar situation, mu SINP points are also 68 and I have recently retaken my IELTS.

So, basically I will wait for SINP hoping that they will invite applicants with score of 68 and my NOC.

I also stated in my EE entry profile that I want to immigrate to Alberta and will hope to be selected there once they start accepting outland applicants.

Lastly, you can also create a PNP profile for Prince Edward Island. There you can get plenty of points, but for now they select only inland applicants and previously were selected ones with connection to the province.

I guess that is it. No other realistic options are available.

Reactions: SemanticLayer

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
W

Ontario has specific NOCs (tech/finance) they draw for but your score may be too low. Alberta may be an option once they start drawing outland and again depending on your NOC.
I have an MBA ECA evaluated by CES and 13 years of experience in SW/IT domain. My current job title is "Lead Engineer". My roles and responsibilities are aligned with both "Noc 0213 - Computer and Information System managers" and "Noc 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators" as I am working as a Team Leader managing couple of resources under me.

Noc 2172 fits more than 0213 but I am thinking of applying under Noc 0213 because of my years of experience and highest qualification.

Please advise.

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I am in a similar situation, mu SINP points are also 68 and I have recently retaken my IELTS.

So, basically I will wait for SINP hoping that they will invite applicants with score of 68 and my NOC.

I also stated in my EE entry profile that I want to immigrate to Alberta and will hope to be selected there once they start accepting outland applicants.

Lastly, you can also create a PNP profile for Prince Edward Island. There you can get plenty of points, but for now they select only inland applicants and previously were selected ones with connection to the province.

I guess that is it. No other realistic options are available.
Thank you. What about Nova Scotia PNP?

What is your NOC and your highest qualification?