+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Amit Joshi

Nov 20, 2019
But problem is that my SINP portal is still showing 70 points only. They have not updated it to 68 points. So if I accept them they will make it disqualified.

Amit Joshi

Nov 20, 2019
Hi ,
if you look at the site, they chose 69 but also invited some people with 68 for some selected job. this means , your job was part of the selected NOC they considered ok for ITA with 68 Point

Please accept the invitation and continue your application

But problem is that my SINP portal is still showing 70 points only. They have not updated it to 68 points. So if I accept them they will make it disqualified.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi,

Could you please check whether the below supporting documents are enough to justify my work experience:
ABC Company 2nd Feb 2009 to 26th Feb 2010. (1 Year , 1 month)
I have the offer letter, reference letter, payslips, cash payment certificate. I was paid via cash only and the income was not taxable, therefore, I don’t have any other document.

DEF Company 01st March 2010 to 26th Feb 2015. (5 years)
I have the offer letter, reference letter, employment contract, payslips , work visa stamped on my passport, resident permit of that country mentioning the employer name.

GHI Company 02nd March 2015 to 15th April 2015. (1.5 Months)
I have the offer letter, reference letter, cash payment certificate, payslips. I was paid via cash only due to the fact that I was not having a bank account and the income was not taxable, therefore, I don’t have any other document.

XYZ Company 17th April to Present. (4 Years , 8 months)
I have the offer letter, reference letter, employment contract, payslips , work visa stamped on my passport, resident permit of that country mentioning the employer name.

The majority of experience (9 Years & 8 Months) are well covered by DEF & XYZ Companies, however, my concern is about the documentation for ABC & GHI Companies, am I good enough with my documentation to proof my work experience of 10 years to get the nomination from SINP ?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi,

Could you please check whether the below supporting documents are enough to justify my work experience:
I have the offer letter, reference letter, payslips, cash payment certificate. I was paid via cash only and the income was not taxable, therefore, I don’t have any other document.

I have the offer letter, reference letter, cash payment certificate, payslips. I was paid via cash only due to the fact that I was not having a bank account and the income was not taxable, therefore, I don’t have any other document.

The majority of experience (9 Years & 8 Months) are well covered by DEF & XYZ Companies, however, my concern is about the documentation for ABC & GHI Companies, am I good enough with my documentation to proof my work experience of 10 years to get the nomination from SINP ?
Payslips are not mandatory, if your reference letter is quoted with the salary you was paid during the tenure, that should be well and good.

Reactions: Yetty8523

Jawad17

Aug 14, 2017
Dear Members,

I'm creating SINP new EOI and need some advice from group members on selecting appropriate NOC code and work exp points:

(My Education is related to NOC code (Bachelor of computer applications and Masters in business administration - Information Technology)
Example: I have 7 yrs of experience in NOC code : 2171 (Information system Analyst) however my current job title (1.5 yrs) is related to NOC: 0213 (IT Manager) and my day to day tasks covers more than 50% of job responsibilities related to NOC 2171.
0213 is managerial position and natural career progression from 2171.

Employment History:
Title:
IT Manager (Job responsibilities related to both NOC 0213 & 2171) Start Date: 15th May 2018 End Date: Current Employment
Title: System Analyst (Job responsibilities related to 2171) Start Date:11th NOV 2013 End Date: 10th May 2018
Title: IT Consultant (Job responsibilities related to 2171) Start Date: 31st March 2011 End Date: 31st Oct 2013

Is it possible to claim points for two different NOC codes if they are closely related to each other? My EE profile contains both the NOC codes (0213 & 2171).

Also help me calculate total numbers of points for Work Experience.

Greatly appreciate your time,
Thank you,
JM

Chandra412

Jan 25, 2018
Can some please guide what to do next??... I got Mail from SINP On my EE Expiry LOE i send before to them.

**************************T
Thank you for your email.

If your current federal Express Entry profile is expiring, you will need to create a new one. Once you have done so, please send the SINP a copy of the correspondence you receive from IRCC that indicates your new Express Entry Profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Once received, we will update your account.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Payslips are not mandatory, if your reference letter is quoted with the salary you was paid during the tenure, that should be well and good.
Thank you so much for your response. Therefore, should i submit the reference letters only ? Will it work ? I am also having the same impression that i should submit only the reference letters. Please confirm...!

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Thank you so much for your response. Therefore, should i submit the reference letters only ? Will it work ? I am also having the same impression that i should submit only the reference letters. Please confirm...!
Attach all possible supporting documents that evidences your work experience with that organization. You may attach offer letter, any letters issued by employer for salary revision, taxation documents, employer contract, work permit and everything else which relates you to your employer.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Attach all possible supporting documents that evidences your work experience with that organization. You may attach offer letter, any letters issued by employer for salary revision, taxation documents, employer contract, work permit and everything else which relates you to your employer.
Thank you for your reply. I have Offer Letter, Reference Letter & Payslips. Should i attach all ?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply. I have Offer Letter, Reference Letter & Payslips. Should i attach all ?
Yes collate everything into a single document (PDF) and if possible add a table of contents and attach it in Additional documents to your reference letter. The more clarity and supporting documents you provide, makes things easier for the officer.

Reactions: AK0910

Rahulrao

Dec 2, 2018
Can some please guide what to do next??... I got Mail from SINP On my EE Expiry LOE i send before to them.

**************************T
Thank you for your email.

If your current federal Express Entry profile is expiring, you will need to create a new one. Once you have done so, please send the SINP a copy of the correspondence you receive from IRCC that indicates your new Express Entry Profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Once received, we will update your account.
If your EE profile is expiring create a new one. After that u will receive a mail in your EE profile with EE number and job seeker code just attach it and send mail to sinp to update your profile with new info

Reactions: crs350onip

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Yes collate everything into a single document (PDF) and if possible add a table of contents and attach it in Additional documents to your reference letter. The more clarity and supporting documents you provide, makes things easier for the officer.
Thank you for your response.

Kindly check whether the below supporting documents are enough to justify my work experience:

Roy Rajorshi

Nov 15, 2019
Hello Experts,

* My NOC is 7311
Education-Masters in business (ECA DONE)
*Work exp. Technician (technical)

My Work experience doesn't match with my education.
Am I eligible for SINP according to the information provided above.
hi did you got your answer?
I am in similar positon...