+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Chandra412

Jan 25, 2018
I am worried!
I have received ITA from SINP EE on Oct 17, 2019 and gathering my documents, but my EE profile had expired on 31 Oct, 2019!!!

My ITA will expire on 16-Dec-2019.

What should I do? Can I able to create new EE profile along with LOE to SINP Government stating issue on expiry???

Pls suggest…URGENT…NEED

Further to above issue...

Date: 13th Nov, 2019

I have written LOE to SINP Officers on my EE expiry and created New EE and included that too in LOE.

But,

I Haven’t received any response from them still.. Will I go head and submit my application without waiting for SINP response or can I hold on this.

Pls Suggest…

anujhanu

Nov 19, 2019
Any nomination so far for June, July, August, and September 2019 SINP applicants? Please include your timeline if possible. Thanks
Yes I just received nomination under SINP-EE. EOI IN APRIL 2019
ITA IN JUNE 2019
APPLICATION SUBMITTED IN AUGUST 2019
NOMINATION IN NOVEMBER 2019

I have a question here. Once I accept the nomination in my express entry account, do I need to update the express entry profile also wherein they ask that if I have a PNP nomination??

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
obviously, YES!

You need to prove funds that have been in your possession for >=3 month, AT THE TIME OF THE APPLICATION, not when you express interest.
So let's say if I have a 4 months old statement showing that I had the required amount but the statement is dated few weeks before I submit my application.

So, let's say I submit application on 30 November, but my statement is dated 5 November?

santosh4imi

May 24, 2018
Hello Experts,

* My NOC is 7311
Education-Masters in business (ECA DONE)
*Work exp. Technician (technical)

My Work experience doesn't match with my education.
Am I eligible for SINP according to the information provided above.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
I am worried!
I have received ITA from SINP EE on Oct 17, 2019 and gathering my documents, but my EE profile had expired on 31 Oct, 2019!!!

My ITA will expire on 16-Dec-2019.

What should I do? Can I able to create new EE profile along with LOE to SINP Government stating issue on expiry???

Pls suggest…URGENT…NEED

Further to above issue...

Date: 13th Nov, 2019

I have written LOE to SINP Officers on my EE expiry and created New EE and included that too in LOE.

But,

I Haven’t received any response from them still.. Will I go head and submit my application without waiting for SINP response or can I hold on this.

Pls Suggest…
You can go ahead and submit your SINP application with LOE stating the expiry of your previous EE profile and quote your new profile number and job seeking validation code. There were similar cases in the past discussed here. Dont leave your SINP ITA to expire. Keep going.

Reactions: crs350onip

Chandra412

Jan 25, 2018
You can go ahead and submit your SINP application with LOE stating the expiry of your previous EE profile and quote your new profile number and job seeking validation code. There were similar cases in the past discussed here. Dont leave your SINP ITA to expire. Keep going.
Thank you for your inputs :)

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Yes I just received nomination under SINP-EE. EOI IN APRIL 2019
ITA IN JUNE 2019
APPLICATION SUBMITTED IN AUGUST 2019
NOMINATION IN NOVEMBER 2019

I have a question here. Once I accept the nomination in my express entry account, do I need to update the express entry profile also wherein they ask that if I have a PNP nomination??
that's great..congratulations!!
So it took almost 4 months / 16 weeks for nomination.

Reactions: anujhanu

Amit Joshi

Nov 20, 2019
Question:Currently I have SINP profile with 68 points and my date of birth is August 30,1984 so till the August the points were 70. As per the last draw i have received the invitation to apply by the immigration department, and the draw was issued with the 69 points.

Now the dilemma is weather to accept the invitation or not. Because as per the system my points are 68 and the last draw was with 69 points.Then how its possible that i have received the invitation!!!

Furthermore, the situation is like if i accept and proceed than they might find this inappropriate and profile error or something and if i don;t accept than i might miss few draws for the next 60 days.

Kindly guide me regarding the same.

Thanking you very much in advance.

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Question:Currently I have SINP profile with 68 points and my date of birth is August 30,1984 so till the August the points were 70. As per the last draw i have received the invitation to apply by the immigration department, and the draw was issued with the 69 points.

Now the dilemma is weather to accept the invitation or not. Because as per the system my points are 68 and the last draw was with 69 points.Then how its possible that i have received the invitation!!!

Furthermore, the situation is like if i accept and proceed than they might find this inappropriate and profile error or something and if i don;t accept than i might miss few draws for the next 60 days.

Kindly guide me regarding the same.

Thanking you very much in advance.
Hi ,
if you look at the site, they chose 69 but also invited some people with 68 for some selected job. this means , your job was part of the selected NOC they considered ok for ITA with 68 Point

Please accept the invitation and continue your application

Nov 21, 2019
Hello,
Please is it possible to withdraw points for close relative after submitting application, based on the fact that relative can't support two family members at once?

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Hello,
Please is it possible to withdraw points for close relative after submitting application, based on the fact that relative can't support two family members at once?
Don't think so. Since you were invited based on the points you provided