+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Thank you. I have all of these. I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. I have a few more questions...

1. Where do I find infomation about part 2 of the application? once I finish part 2, can I go back to first part?
2. Does the work experience necessarily need to be full time?
HI Mchd12, answer to your first question: once you complete part 1 then only pop up/tab will appear for part 2. You will be able to go to part 1 once you are in part 2 but remember you will not be able to do correction in step 11 and 12 (education and work experience). Hence, update part 1 very carefully.

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
I have a question regarding proof of funds and hope someone can answer it.

So, my wife has a term deposit for a year or so. Let's say the amount on the deposit was $50,000 and it was there for almost a year. Recently, the said amount was withdrawn completely and at the same moment/day an amount of $20,000 was deposited.

So, my question is. If I provide a letter from the bank stating that:
  • there is a $20,000 on a deposit account
  • will provide a 3-4 months statement where it will be shown that there was an amount of $50,000 for 3.5 months
  • it will show that the above amount has been withdrawn, and
  • over the last 2 weeks the deposited amount of $20,000 was at the same deposit account
Your answers will be highly appreciated.
Whether it is $50000 or $ 20000, the foremost criteria is funds (whatever you will mention in application) should be at least 3 months old before your submit the application..if you qualify for that then go ahead..

Reactions: Nehakapoor05

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Whether it is $50000 or $ 20000, the foremost criteria is funds (whatever you will mention in application) should be at least 3 months old before your submit the application..if you qualify for that then go ahead..
That's what I thought. Since the $50,000 was removed from the account and $20,000 added even if on the same day that would not make the funds 3 months old.

Looks like if I proceed my application will be rejected. I will see if it is worth the risk or not.

If I risk I will have to wait for like 8-10 months till I get my answer, might wait for 3 months and apply then.

Reactions: taurushimmat

vinaymanasvi

Dec 17, 2015
Hi!
This saturday I got nomination approval letter from saskatchewan government. everything is fine but there was a minor type error in one my dependent's name. So what should I do now? Do I need to ask them to reissue the letter? or since I will update in CIC website express entry profile once ITA is issued, can it be ignored?? please some one help me regarding this

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
What is your timeline for the application vinaymanasvi? Do you mind sharing it? Is this for EE or OID? Congrats! I think it's best that you contact SINP with regards to the dependent's name and solve it as soon as possible before the application is sent to Federal stage.

Hi!
This saturday I got nomination approval letter from saskatchewan government. everything is fine but there was a minor type error in one my dependent's name. So what should I do now? Do I need to ask them to reissue the letter? or since I will update in CIC website express entry profile once ITA is issued, can it be ignored?? please some one help me regarding this

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I'm still thinking about it. So basically the statement will be like this
Debit: 0; credit: $50,000; balance: $50,000
Debit: $50,000; credit: 0; balance: $0
Debit: 0; credit: $20,000; balance: $20,000

So would the amount of $20,000 on 01.11.19 be 3 months old?
The last transactions were on the same date.

vinaymanasvi

Dec 17, 2015
What is your timeline for the application vinaymanasvi? Do you mind sharing it? Is this for EE or OID? Congrats! I think it's best that you contact SINP with regards to the dependent's name and solve it as soon as possible before the application is sent to Federal stage.
Its EE and it took 16 months to take decision on my application. Already the province sent a communication to CIC and I got alert in my express entry profile. I have accepted the nomination. Only one letter typo error is there. All the details w.r.t passport no, date of birth etc etc are correct. Do I need to bother about this minor typo error??

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
That's what I thought. Since the $50,000 was removed from the account and $20,000 added even if on the same day that would not make the funds 3 months old.

Looks like if I proceed my application will be rejected. I will see if it is worth the risk or not.

If I risk I will have to wait for like 8-10 months till I get my answer, might wait for 3 months and apply then.[/
I'm still thinking about it. So basically the statement will be like this
Debit: 0; credit: $50,000; balance: $50,000
Debit: $50,000; credit: 0; balance: $0
Debit: 0; credit: $20,000; balance: $20,000

So would the amount of $20,000 on 01.11.19 be 3 months old?
The last transactions were on the same date.
No, your $20,000 are only few days old. if you had withdrawn $30,000 in stead of creating 0 balance, then your funds would have been 3 months old.
experts please comments.

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Its EE and it took 16 months to take decision on my application. Already the province sent a communication to CIC and I got alert in my express entry profile. I have accepted the nomination. Only one letter typo error is there. All the details w.r.t passport no, date of birth etc etc are correct. Do I need to bother about this minor typo error??
Congratulations!!..16 months for EE is long treading path...was there any ADR/issue or it processed as such at such a slow pace..

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
No, your $20,000 are only few days old. if you had withdrawn $30,000 in stead of creating 0 balance, then your funds would have been 3 months old.
experts please comments.
My thoughts exactly. But would appreciate some advice from experts

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I have another question. The website states that
You must have the "Minimum Funds Required" for a minimum of three months before you submit your application.

So let's say the required amount was placed on my account on 1 November 2019. So here is the possible case:
  • I create a new profile on 1 December 2019
  • I am selected on let's say on 5 December 2019 and now I have 2 months to submit my application
  • I submit my application on 3 February 2020
Does it mean that my funds are 3 months old at the time I submit my application?

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
obviously, YES!

You need to prove funds that have been in your possession for >=3 month, AT THE TIME OF THE APPLICATION, not when you express interest.

I have another question. The website states that
You must have the "Minimum Funds Required" for a minimum of three months before you submit your application.

So let's say the required amount was placed on my account on 1 November 2019. So here is the possible case:
  • I create a new profile on 1 December 2019
  • I am selected on let's say on 5 December 2019 and now I have 2 months to submit my application
  • I submit my application on 3 February 2020
Does it mean that my funds are 3 months old at the time I submit my application?

Reactions: Mustafa83

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Question, is there anyone whose application was rejected because his/her education did not match with the chosen NOC? If yes, would you please share a bit more details? What if someone worked successfully for one of the world's top banks or IT companies for over 10 years but studied linguistics or comparative education? Obviously, the 10-year work experience clearly shows that the candidate is highly qualified and skilled. Why does education play a role in all this other than gathering points to demonstrate one has undergone certain educational testing and graduated regardless of chosen major in university?

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
obviously, YES!

You need to prove funds that have been in your possession for >=3 month, AT THE TIME OF THE APPLICATION, not when you express interest.
Thanks a lot. Then I just will have to withdraw my current one and express new interest in the beginning of December.