+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Shamber

Aug 7, 2019
Hi all,
I have work experience for 10 years but 2009-2011 is noc 1241
And 2012 till date is noc 1221.
Which are administrative assistant (3yrs)
And administration officer (7yrs)
Both nocs are in demand.
But when filling the EOI i used the current noc which is 1221.
So is it okay if the employment, confirmation n reference letters from previous employee of 3yrs showing the other noc 1241 be counted. Or the 10years must be same noc. Please advice.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Honest answer? Nobody really knows. SINP keeps quiet about it and does not want to elaborate. Also, how exactly work experience is counted remains a mystery and can only be inferred and guessed. Another example is the linkage between education and work experience. Lots of unknowns which SINP flat out rejects to comment on. My strong guess is that those are the areas where they profile applicants and make selective choices and eliminate certain applicants they deem undesirable but don't want to publicly take a stance on in the age of political correctness.

I wished SINP was clearer on many issues. There are a number provinces, such as BC who are crystal clear from the outset on definitions, ways to count scores and specific assessments. Instead here we all spend page by page reading but actually nobody knows conclusively what is going on.

The fact that this is page 840 and that we all are still in the dark on such elementary questions should tell you how opaque Saskatchewan most likely on purpose wants to keep its exact requirements to allow them leeway in whom they invite.

I, personally, find it extremely frustrating and makes me wonder how serious they are to attract real talent or whether they just have some low paid labor positions to fill. One reason for my statement is the fact that they eliminated a large number of management NOCs of type 0 some time ago. I understand they go by labor market shortages but they should perhaps be more transparent about it.

Hi all,
I have work experience for 10 years but 2009-2011 is noc 1241
And 2012 till date is noc 1221.
Which are administrative assistant (3yrs)
And administration officer (7yrs)
Both nocs are in demand.
But when filling the EOI i used the current noc which is 1221.
So is it okay if the employment, confirmation n reference letters from previous employee of 3yrs showing the other noc 1241 be counted. Or the 10years must be same noc. Please advice.

Last edited:

Shamber

Aug 7, 2019
Honest answer? Nobody really knows. SINP keeps quiet about it and does not want to elaborate. Also, how exactly work experience is counted remains a mystery and can only be inferred and guessed. Another example is the linkage between education and work experience. Lots of unknowns which SINP flat out rejects to comment on. My strong guess is that those are the areas where they profile applicants and make selective choices and eliminate certain applicants they deem undesirable but don't want to publicly take a stance on in the age of political correctness.

I wished SINP was clearer on many issues. There are a number provinces, such as BC who are crystal clear from the outset on definitions, ways to count scores and specific assessments. Instead here we all spend page by page reading but actually nobody knows conclusively what is going on.

The fact that this is page 840 and that we all are still in the dark on such elementary questions should tell you how opaque Saskatchewan most likely on purpose wants to keep its exact requirements to allow them leeway in whom they invite.

I, personally, find it extremely frustrating and makes me wonder how serious they are to attract real talent or whether they just have some low paid labor positions to fill. One reason for my statement is the fact that they eliminated a large number of management NOCs of type 0 some time ago. I understand they go by labor market shortages but they should perhaps be more transparent about it.
Yeah. Its really very annoying.
But well,i guess we can only hope what we have is what they require and pick eventually. Thanks a bunch

Jawad17

Aug 14, 2017
Hi,

I need some assistance on selecting appropriate NOC code and points:

(My Education is related to NOC code (Bachelor of computer applications and Masters in business administration - Information Technology)
Example: I have 7 yrs of experience in NOC code : 2171 (Information system Analyst) however my current job title (1.5 yrs) is related to NOC: 0213 (IT Manager) and my day to day tasks covers more than 50% of job responsibilities related to NOC 2171.
0213 is managerial position and natural career progression from 2171.

Employment History:
Title:
IT Manager (Job responsibilities related to both NOC 0213 & 2171) Start Date: 15th May 2018 End Date: Current Employment
Title: System Analyst (Job responsibilities related to 2171) Start Date:11th NOV 2013 End Date: 10th May 2018
Title: IT Consultant (Job responsibilities related to 2171) Start Date: 31st March 2011 End Date: 31st Oct 2013

Is it possible to claim points for two different NOC codes if they are closely related to each other?
Kindly advice suitable NOC code and number of points I can claim for work experience section?
The work experience duration is considered since the EOI is created or SINP application submission date?

Thanking you in anticipation,

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
dear All, I have a question regarding SINP OID based on NOC and Education criteria.

I have over 13 years of documented experience but just received my Masters degree few years back. will I be able to claim Masters degree points for work experience gathered before this time period ?

nabeel4pucit

May 12, 2014
I need an experience letter/Reference letter template for NOC 4021 against SINP. My number is 00923004937793. Kindly help. I got the EOI and need to submit all documents.

Reactions: Yetty8523

Vandana_1

Nov 14, 2019
Noida
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-09-1985
Hello, i have applied for SINP with 66 points under NOC Code 0213 and my CRS is 360.. Any chances of getting file picked

Reactions: arindam.d
Oct 30, 2019
Pakiatan
Category........
PNP
Hi, Please help me as i have seen your posts regarding education and experience alignment in case of SINP but i am in a confusion, i request you to help me.
Corporate sales manager NOC 0601 "A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales and Several years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation are usually required".
In case of SINP above is required now i have bachelor of commerce 2 years and masters in economics 2 years 12 year experience in same field ECA is in progress for both bachelors and masters Would my 2 years bachelors suffice? to substantiate the direct relation of one of my post secondary education with my job experience as most of the courses in my bachelors were related to business.
Introduction to business Business communication Statistics and business math Principles of management Auditing/computer/insurance/marketing Banking and finance Business and industrial law Economics etc
Please advice

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
Any nomination so far for June, July, August, and September 2019 SINP applicants? Please include your timeline if possible. Thanks

anujsingh001

Nov 15, 2019
Hi,
I submitted my SINP application on 30th October under Express Entry category. While filling up the Part 1 of the form, I clearly remember I had made entries specific to each of my work experiences and education degrees with relevant documents uploaded. However, when I look at the submitted form, these specifics are not visible. I am concerned that if it is possible that due to some error these might not have been uploaded (though I remember the form wouldnt let me proceed ahead unless I completed all the screens) and an incomplete application form has been submitted. Or, if its normal that these specifics are not visible in the submitted application form?

It will be great if anybody who has recently submitted their application can take a look at their form on Oasis portal and let me know what do they see there in these two specific sections.

Thanks.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I have a question regarding proof of funds and hope someone can answer it.

So, my wife has a term deposit for a year or so. Let's say the amount on the deposit was $50,000 and it was there for almost a year. Recently, the said amount was withdrawn completely and at the same moment/day an amount of $20,000 was deposited.

So, my question is. If I provide a letter from the bank stating that:
  • there is a $20,000 on a deposit account
  • will provide a 3-4 months statement where it will be shown that there was an amount of $50,000 for 3.5 months
  • it will show that the above amount has been withdrawn, and
  • over the last 2 weeks the deposited amount of $20,000 was at the same deposit account
Your answers will be highly appreciated.