SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi all,

I have applied in OASIS portal today. I have already issue Experience letter from my current organisation dtd 1st October. Can I use this letter when I receive ITA?

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi All,

I have heard following information from one social networking site. Please tell me the authenticity of this info.

“Most sought after NOCs in SINP. If your NOC falls under any of the following categories (except not in exclusion list), you have high chance of receiving ITA even score as low as 60-62”

NOCs are 0821, 0621, 7511,6421,6733,3012,1221,3413,4032, 6731,8431,1411,1241,6611,6322,6711, 7271,1311.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I have heard following information from one social networking site. Please tell me the authenticity of this info.

“Most sought after NOCs in SINP. If your NOC falls under any of the following categories (except not in exclusion list), you have high chance of receiving ITA even score as low as 60-62”

NOCs are 0821, 0621, 7511,6421,6733,3012,1221,3413,4032, 6731,8431,1411,1241,6611,6322,6711, 7271,1311.
The program has been active for a couple of weeks, so I doubt there is any credibility in the above information.

They published on their website draw results, showing number of selected candidates and requested NOCs.

So far there have been only 2 draws. The first time lowest score was 70, and in the second draw which happened last week the lowest score was 68.

As was mentioned on their website they might conduct draws targeted to certain NOCs, so it is very likely that candidates with score as low as 60-62 will be selected.

For example if at some point of time they will need Administrative Assistants (NOC 1241) they will only conduct a draw for this category. So let's say they need 30 Administrative Assistants and there are only 25 of them in the Express Entry Pool and all have score of 60. Then all of them will be selected.

Hope it is clear.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
How can u show 24 points for language skill, ?
20 points are the maximum score for that.
Most probably, yes, they will asess you on the basis of old application. That's why they asked about old POF for Sept. To Dec. 2017
They need only latest language result.
Are you SINP EE applicant?
Yes, I had applied through EE not OID. If I get the points for my age based on 2017 then fine. Else I need to get full marks 6 points each in language test. Fingers crossed ...

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
One question regarding job experience:

Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by at least three additional documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued.

In Azerbaijan we have e-government system which has been active for like 7 years and whenever someone needs some document/certificate from government he can get it online via personal account. The document is delivered in PDF format and has bar code that confirms its authenticity.

Do you think a document issued in such form will suffice?

Also, my work experience is 10 years, which will be noted in my reference letter from the employer. However, in the documents taken from my online account (if accepted) only 7 years of work experience will be provided.

May it create problems?

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Hi Ashu ji,

Hope u r doing good. I need some advice from u. Can I apply SINP EE and SINP OID at the same time? I have already filled SINP OID but was not aware of the time for it to get PR as compared to SINP EE. Is that okay to file both. If any complications, please share ur valuable input.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
You applied only 4 months ago. Application processing time for SINP is about 1 year nowadays. So it is okay. No need to send reminder.
Hi Ashu ji,

Hope u r doing good. I need some advice from u. Can I apply SINP EE and SINP OID at the same time? I have already filled SINP OID but was not aware of the time for it to get PR as compared to SINP EE. Is that okay to file both. If any complications, please share ur valuable input.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Hi Everyone,
The timelines mentioned on SINP website suggest otherwise: 8.6 months for SINP EE and shorter, 7.2 months for OID. Are there other sources of estimates available too? Like some live tracker created by members here?

virendera84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
India
NOC Code......
My score is 65 and NOC 0113.
Are there any chances of receiving an invitation.
when will be next draw.
Please advise.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
My score is 65 and NOC 0113.
Are there any chances of receiving an invitation.
when will be next draw.
Please advise.
The draws are random and the program just started, so no one will be able to tell you what are your chances. I was selected in the second draw with 68 points, so I guess everything is possible.

Good luck.

virendera84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
India
NOC Code......
The draws are random and the program just started, so no one will be able to tell you what are your chances. I was selected in the second draw with 68 points, so I guess everything is possible.

Good luck.
thanks for the reply.
I have total experience of 10 years but in last 10 years it is only 7.5 years. So it will be counted at 10 years or 7.5 years. If it will be counted as 10 years then my score will be 68.
Please ad

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
thanks for the reply.
I have total experience of 10 years but in last 10 years it is only 7.5 years. So it will be counted at 10 years or 7.5 years. If it will be counted as 10 years then my score will be 68.
Please ad
In your case it will be 7 years. Also note that you will need letter from your employer sowing your job duties to determine that it is in line with the NOC you declared.

Plus you will need 3 additional documents (1 government issued) confirming your experience.

That is why I may not proceed with this application since getting 3 additional documents will be quite complicated and virtually impossible.

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
In your case it will be 7 years. Also note that you will need letter from your employer sowing your job duties to determine that it is in line with the NOC you declared.

Plus you will need 3 additional documents (1 government issued) confirming your experience.

That is why I may not proceed with this application since getting 3 additional documents will be quite complicated and virtually impossible.
Please don't give up! I am sure you'll figure something out. Get a document from a pension fund and/or tax return. Besides, the list of possible additional documents stated on the SINP website is quite broad. Surely you can find 'Any additional information that assists in verifying your work experience'.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Please don't give up! I am sure you'll figure something out. Get a document from a pension fund and/or tax return. Besides, the list of possible additional documents stated on the SINP website is quite broad. Surely you can find 'Any additional information that assists in verifying your work experience'.
Thank you for your support.

My main concern is the NOC I stated, which is 4211, i.e. Paralegal, while I am Lawyer (NOC 4112), which is not eligible. I changed my NOC in main Express Entry profile in order to apply to SINP.

All my documents willstate that I am a Lawyer, plus I have Master's Degree.

All this might create red flags to Immigration Officer. That is why I do not want to risk.

Last edited:

jigs patel

Mar 7, 2018
@ashuindian

hi all!

I have a Settlement Fund of CAD 26647.

in that,
1) Term Deposit of (CAD 10185)
2) Cash Value Insurance (CAD 2777)
3) Employee provident fund (CAD 10185)
4) Stocks and Mutual Fund (CAD 3500)
Total : 26647 CAD

Note : Employee Provident Fund managed by the employer, not by the organization if my employer provide a balance certificate than it is valid by SINP.

My liability is a housing loan from the employer, it is necessary to show my liabilities. (any advise will be appreciated)

After Liabilities, deducted total will be 4500 CAD.

please do needful.

Thanks