Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Hi Folks, I am new to the forum. I urgently need your help. I recently got an invitation to apply from the SINP under NOC 7201 (Construction, supervisor, machining and metal works). I am claiming over one year work experience under this field. the occupation is regulated and I am hereby required to provide SATCC approval letter. I need help on how to go about the process and filling the Form 6A and 7A for the sasktewan apprenticeship and trade certification commission.
Please do we have anyone who has applied for a regulated profession in Saskatchewan, I will appreciate as my deadline for submission is Jan 21 2019. please I need your urgent respnse

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
I had sent document to SINP but still the status reamin waiting on applicant since 20 days. I call them and ask about this they saying we are working on it.not sure what to do . I am Jan 2018 applicant.

canada_roadmap

Mar 15, 2018
Hi,
Can someone please help with the below questions. I applied to SINP EE June 2018, the application status shows In Process since then. My CIC EE is getting expired by end of this month.
1. Do I need to create new CIC profile before it expires ?
2. And Let SINP know about the new CIC EE profile # since all my SINP applications are tied to it ?
3. Will I able to renew existing EE profile( with same EE number) rather than creating another new profile (with different profile number) ?
4. Is there anyone/anywhere else I need to update new EE ?

Appreciate your reply. Thank you.

ambicious_eyes

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Hi,
Can someone please help with the below questions. I applied to SINP EE June 2018, the application status shows In Process since then. My CIC EE is getting expired by end of this month.
1. Do I need to create new CIC profile before it expires ?
2. And Let SINP know about the new CIC EE profile # since all my SINP applications are tied to it ?
3. Will I able to renew existing EE profile( with same EE number) rather than creating another new profile (with different profile number) ?
4. Is there anyone/anywhere else I need to update new EE ?

Appreciate your reply. Thank you.
you need to wait for the expirey date of EE profile then only you will be able to make new one there is no option to renew EE profile, so wait for it and once it get expired create the new EE profile and send mail to OASIS about these changes

Reactions: canada_roadmap

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hi,,
To All Tigers of immigration
I have cleared the red seal in 7311 industrial mechanic millwright from Ontario college of trades. I want to know do I have to get the my journey person ticket to be approved from saatcc or can I apply directly in oid.
Thanks
Ajit

[FiDO]

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
I, along with many applicants are waiting since June of last year for progress in our applications. But, SINP officers are quiet and has become lazy in giving response since mid of December. They have not even announced quota for the year of 2019.

Does anyone know what is happening over there ? Any rumours or news ?

Frustrated !!

Jul 11, 2018
Hi please I got a nomination from SINP but I have not seen a message from myCIC to accept and no 600points credited. I have sent a mail no response. I tried to update profile that I have nomination the section seems locked please any clue on what I can do

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Ashush,

Which agricultural degree is required to apply for following NOC code 0821 and 8252.
I am planning to take course from Indian university.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashush,

Which agricultural degree is required to apply for following NOC code 0821 and 8252.
I am planning to take course from Indian university.
NOC 0821 is not suitable. It requires long term manager experience.
In NOC 8252, you can try for specialized livestock workers, it is the easiest among all. Requirements are as under :
  • Specialized livestock workers may require a college certificate or other specialized training in agriculture or livestock husbandry.
  • A course or certificate in first aid may be required.

Reactions: CA98712

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
@ashuindian or any one who can answer, I have question. Appreciate any info. I applied for SINP EE Skilled Immigrant currently living in US. I and SINP are waiting on my CIPS certificate. Meanwhile, I'm relocating to my home country i.e back to India. Now, would this have any effect on my SINP application and its nomination?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
@ashuindian or any one who can answer, I have question. Appreciate any info. I applied for SINP EE Skilled Immigrant currently living in US. I and SINP are waiting on my CIPS certificate. Meanwhile, I'm relocating to my home country i.e back to India. Now, would this have any effect on my SINP application and its nomination?
No effect.
But you have to inform SINP about change of address and circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: h1b2pr

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
I was filling EOI form of SINP , but I was allowed to select only few professions from the list , which I do not fall under. So I was not able to submit my profile. Only "in demand occupation" can fill the sub category?

walehouse

Nov 9, 2018
Pls can anyone help me out have applied for cbeps licensure how do I know my documents sent to cbeps were all accepted on my platform and how long does it take to process