+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

[FiDO]

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
I am an June 18 SINP EE applicant. It's been two weeks now since the disappearance of invoice tab (IP)

Can anyone tell me how long they take to process my 2nd stage IP ??
Thanks

Ashoksinp1

May 27, 2018
Hello friends,

Do i need affidavit letter for educational degress, where only dates in B.S all other information are in english. Is only notarized document would be enough??

humgenius

Aug 3, 2018
Hii everyone..

well i have created an EOI profile in june and submitted an application in a last draw of international skilled worker category express entry for SINP which held on 16th july on monday.my score is above 80 as my brother and sister lives in saskatchewan.
Kindly tell me wen can i expect an ITA?
secondly on the basis of ITA am i elegible to gain 600 extra points for federal express entry pool or do i have to wait for some nomination certificate to b issued.
i guess after you have to wait for Nomination process. once you got nominated only then you will receive 600 points.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
My manager recently left the company and his contact details in my work experience which I has submitted to SINP.
Please suggest whether I will inform SINP for my new manager contact details or it is not required without get any ADR related to that

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
I am Aug 2017 OID applicant. My NOC is 2173.
Yesterday I got letter from SINP saying I am not eligible. Following is the reason mentioned in the letter.

Based on the documentation provided your work experience does not apply to your intended NOC.
The description of your job duties apply more to the duties of a computer programmer.

This is totally false. My job duties are exactly matching with the duties of Software Engineer as mentioned in the IRCC website for Software Engineers.I have applied for second review mentioning this. But no hope. Anyone received nomination in NOC 2173? I heard they are rejecting many OID applicants saying some reasons.In my case everything is correct including my NOC.
Can you please share your job description if you don't mind. This would help most of us here. Hope you would get positive feedback on the review.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi All,

How long SINP wait for the license and keep application on hold. I got message that they will wait for one year but not sure from when one year start whether one year from application submitted date or one year after we got their email about the license submission request.

Waiting since long time for license from APEGS they are telling for one year ....
They'll wait for one year from the date they request you for the license. When the expiry date of close, you may ask for an extension. This was the reply I got from SINP

Ashoksinp1

May 27, 2018
Hello friends, Need Help!!
I have one question, my documents are translated by an advocate with stamped details like, translated by: name,address,signature. Also he stamped notary public on that translated document. Do i still need affidavitletter??