Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello, anyone with NOC 2241, application submitted 01 JAN 2018??

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Many people are facing problem like this. Although you can share your job duties with an expert. He 'll advise you. Did get adr related to work experience? If yes then when did you submit Adr and when status changed from woa to ip?
Now the status of my application is Application Ineligible. I have applied for the secondary review. I heard that once the status is Ineligible there is very less chance for the nomination. So no hope.
My education is WES evaluated 3 years Master Degree with CIPS ISP certification. ADR submitted on 19th May 2018 and application ineligible on 23rd Aug 2018. My Title,duties and Education are exactly matching with the duties in IRCC website for NOC 2173. Before I sent to them I made it sure it is matching. But they are not agreeing.What to do?:confused:

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
It's going ok...perfectly fine...let's expect nomination in 1 month from now.
I would like to share my SINP details here please give me your review sir. your advise is really highly appreciated.

My file submitted in SINP OID

Date: Aug-09-2017

Code : 0124 - Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
But sir still I didn't get nominations from saskatchewan (no ADR yet) file still showing same just In Process
do you have any idea when i get nominations or when i get any result from SINP
almost 1 year gone from file submitted date of 9-Aug-2017

My invoice tab goes in Jan-10-2018 & than it come back again in June-28-2018.

It show still In Process

I don’t get any ADR or query yet & also don’t get nominations from SINP

Really don’t know what is going on with my file. Please help me

can you please let me know because my file is not in PIU (I didn't get mail of PIU) agent told me - "if your file in PIU they should mail you regarding that ".

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Now the status of my application is Application Ineligible. I have applied for the secondary review. I heard that once the status is Ineligible there is very less chance for the nomination. So no hope.
My education is WES evaluated 3 years Master Degree with CIPS ISP certification. ADR submitted on 19th May 2018 and application ineligible on 23rd Aug 2018. My Title,duties and Education are exactly matching with the duties in IRCC website for NOC 2173. Before I sent to them I made it sure it is matching. But they are not agreeing.What to do?:confused:
Hi, sorry to hear that.....what's ur role...Software Designer??? U already submit license??? U only got adr regarding license??What's ur education???I think u can go for second review...I am sure u will get it in second review if ur education plus experience all r good.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I would like to share my SINP details here please give me your review sir. your advise is really highly appreciated.

My file submitted in SINP OID

Date: Aug-09-2017

Code : 0124 - Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
But sir still I didn't get nominations from saskatchewan (no ADR yet) file still showing same just In Process
do you have any idea when i get nominations or when i get any result from SINP
almost 1 year gone from file submitted date of 9-Aug-2017

My invoice tab goes in Jan-10-2018 & than it come back again in June-28-2018.

It show still In Process

I don’t get any ADR or query yet & also don’t get nominations from SINP

Really don’t know what is going on with my file. Please help me

can you please let me know because my file is not in PIU (I didn't get mail of PIU) agent told me - "if your file in PIU they should mail you regarding that ".
If your noc is not in demand NOW..they will let you wait like this. Be positive it's better to stay where you are rather than go there and have your whole account wiped out in 6 months without job.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi, sorry to hear that.....what's ur role...Software Designer??? U already submit license??? U only got adr regarding license??What's ur education???I think u can go for second review...I am sure u will get it in second review if ur education plus experience all r good.
My role is Sr.Software Engineer and education is WES evaluated Masters Degree. I had submitted the ISP certification before ADR.
I got ADR for intention to settle and proof of fund which I had submitted.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
My role is Sr.Software Engineer and education is WES evaluated Masters Degree. I had submitted the ISP certification before ADR.
I got ADR for intention to settle and proof of fund which I had submitted.
Bro, I think for software engineer, requirement was changed to APEGS in April...If your Bachelor degree is in Engg. and the role is software engineer, then APEGS.....even after ur role is software engineer and ur degree is not in Engg. I think in this case also APEGS....The other thing my assumption is that may be they are not satisfied with your answer for the question that Intention to settle in Saskatchewan. But try for second review, you will definitely get it.My NOC is also 2173 and I also submitted CIPS on 1st Jan itself but couple of months back I got ADR for APEGS. My bachelor is in Engg and role is software engineer and WES evaluated Masters Degree as I did master also.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Bro, I think for software engineer, requirement was changed to APEGS in April...If your Bachelor degree is in Engg. and the role is software engineer, then APEGS.....even after ur role is software engineer and ur degree is not in Engg. I think in this case also APEGS....The other thing my assumption is that may be they are not satisfied with your answer for the question that Intention to settle in Saskatchewan. But try for second review, you will definitely get it.My NOC is also 2173 and I also submitted CIPS on 1st Jan itself but couple of months back I got ADR for APEGS. My bachelor is in Engg and role is software engineer and WES evaluated Masters Degree as I did master also.
Thank you. I have applied for the second review. But no hope.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi All,

How long SINP wait for the license and keep application on hold. I got message that they will wait for one year but not sure from when one year start whether one year from application submitted date or one year after we got their email about the license submission request.

Waiting since long time for license from APEGS they are telling for one year ....

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Ashush,

I had applied APEGS license since Jan 2018 and still had not received any email from them. I call them multiple time and they just saying that minimum time required for license is 1 year. Is there any way to follow up them to receive license early.

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashush,

I had applied APEGS license since Jan 2018 and still had not received any email from them. I call them multiple time and they just saying that minimum time required for license is 1 year. Is there any way to follow up them to receive license early.

Thanks
I think no. If they work in 1 year, the big deal.