Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello,

Anyone past company has closed or is no more working. Then how to submit reference letter or ADR. Plz share details if you have authentic answer. Self designed answers plz avoid.

Thank you

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Hi,

My query is regarding education credential based on my qualifications. I have done my diploma in pharmacy (2 years course) from Board of Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India and Bachelor of Pharmacy (3 years) from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. (which is actually 4 years course, however, since I''ve done diploma of 2 years, I got direct entry in 2nd year of Bachelor of Pharmacy). I want to know the process for submitting the documents to WES as there is a provision of 4 year Bachelor Degree program only. Will you please guide me on this, so I can start my application to WES accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi,

My query is regarding education credential based on my qualifications. I have done my diploma in pharmacy (2 years course) from Board of Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India and Bachelor of Pharmacy (3 years) from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. (which is actually 4 years course, however, since I''ve done diploma of 2 years, I got direct entry in 2nd year of Bachelor of Pharmacy). I want to know the process for submitting the documents to WES as there is a provision of 4 year Bachelor Degree program only. Will you please guide me on this, so I can start my application to WES accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.
Try to show 5 years bachelor by combining both courses. Can say that you had taken the transfer after second year.

vishav_suri

Jul 20, 2017

Hi all,

I have one query regarding SINP. Basically, my SINP EE PNP got submitted last month before this EOI rule. So, still it is in submitted status but my question is, can I apply for Student Visa simultaneously? , because SINP whole process will take a lot of time(atleast ayear). I want to travel there asap , so can i proceed with student visa? Is there any impact to my PNP application? or later in PR processing?
or
Simply, I can take any course, get student visa and travel? I hope my question make sense. Hoping for replies from some of you.

Thanks.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello,

Anyone past company has closed or is no more working. Then how to submit reference letter or ADR. Plz share details if you have authentic answer. Self designed answers plz avoid.

Thank you
You also got ADR?
Use appointment letter, payslips, any job certificate, tax payment, reference letter from bosses even if they don't work there they can wrote that u worked with them with other details. If no bosses...any ex seniors...followed by any ex colleagues . Attach their current visiting card. If possible get notarized.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
You also got ADR?
Use appointment letter, payslips, any job certificate, tax payment, reference letter from bosses even if they don't work there they can wrote that u worked with them with other details. If no bosses...any ex seniors...followed by any ex colleagues . Attach their current visiting card. If possible get notarized.
Please share what ADR u got? Pm

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018

Ashoksinp1

May 27, 2018
Dear friends,
I got ADR stating: official letter and statement of financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of all
accounts from March 13, 2018 through August 16, 2018.
NOTE: Copy of the initial deposit slip, renewal and an updated letter
from the financial institution is required for each deposit
and/or savings certificate.

Question : what do the point means stated in NOTE part? What does intial deposit slip means??

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Dear friends,
I got ADR stating: official letter and statement of financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of all
accounts from March 13, 2018 through August 16, 2018.
NOTE: Copy of the initial deposit slip, renewal and an updated letter
from the financial institution is required for each deposit
and/or savings certificate.

Question : what do the point means stated in NOTE part? What does intial deposit slip means??
This likely means that they want to see proof of the source of funds for large deposits.

In general the settlement funds must be yours and not subject to repayment. So if you had a large deposit (no definition is provided but any amount more than $500 would likely be considered large) you will need to show proof such as a pay statement or the contract for the sale of an asset that you owned and sold.

Ashoksinp1

May 27, 2018
This likely means that they want to see proof of the source of funds for large deposits.

In general the settlement funds must be yours and not subject to repayment. So if you had a large deposit (no definition is provided but any amount more than $500 would likely be considered large) you will need to show proof such as a pay statement or the contract for the sale of an asset that you owned and sold.
Thank you for your response,
What letter should i make from bank?
Do i have to proof source of fund?

Is bank statement, bank balance letter, deposit slips are only document i sould send??

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Is bank statement, bank balance letter, deposit slips are only document i sould send??
No need to send source of fund related information .

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017

The more documentation you can provide, the better.

In any event, the SINP administrator will request additional documentation or proceed with what you will have provided, so you will only help yourself by providing as much as you can.

Documentation, including what you have mentioned, you should provide I if available includes:

1. All recent bank statements with all pages, including those that may be blank

2. Copies of checks that have been deposited

3. Copies of deposit slips

4. Copy of notice or other correspondence to you that shows the amount that you were paid that corresponds to each deposit. Examples are pay stubs if you deposited your earnings, a letter indicating that you are receiving a refund from a business, a bill of sale if you have sold an item of personal property for cash, or a statement from an investment custodian showing that you sold a financial asset such as a stock or a bond.

5. If you have deposited the proceeds of a time deposit (e.g GIC’s as they are known in Canada), a notice if redemption of the account and the date the account was established.

The goal with all this documentation will be to prove not only that you have sufficient settlement funds, but to show that you acquired the funds without borrowing them.