Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I notice your earlier post when you were applied in SINP OID. I think Feb 2016. From that time your case is going smooth and fast, now it is stuck. Insha Allah you will get the successful result soon.

To my knowledge, after nomination shall I apply from Riyadh visa office in KSA? Or only from Pakistan I can apply for PR?
I applied in Jan. 2016 for SINP OID. Many thanks for your wishes.
You don't have any option to choose Visa office. Have to send by mail Post Nomination Paper base application to Sydney NS. It would always be nice that apply from Pakistan with there address, then your application will be send to LVO, after that you can get visa within 8-10 months.
If you send application from Riyadh then they will send it to Abudhabi Visa office (ABVO). You may have to wait 2 years there.

Last edited:
Reactions: fahadshah284

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I applied in Jan. 2016 for SINP OID. Many thanks for your wishes.
You don't have any option to choose Visa office. Have to send by post Post Nomination Paper base application to Sydney NS. It would always be nice that apply from Pakistan with there address, then your application will be send to LVO, after that you can get visa within 8-10 months.
If you send application from Riyadh then they will send it to Abudhabi Visa office (ABVO). You may have to wait 2 years there.

Thanks, quite informative!

anubhav_29

Apr 7, 2017
Hello People
Is it necessary to get education in same profession as designated NOC . I m a MBA in finance and B.tech in electrical and instrumentation engineering but i m selecting 0912 ( Utility Manager ) as i work as a waste water supply manager , will that make any issues in my application .

Please help me with this as Utility manager is the only NOC avaiable in SINP .

Last edited:

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello People
Is it necessary to get education in same profession as designated NOC . I m a MBA in finance and B.tech in electrical and instrumentation engineering but i m selecting 0912 ( Utility Manager ) as i work as a waste water supply manager , will that make any issues in my application .

Please help me with this as Utility manager is the only NOC avaiable in SINP .
Yes, it is must, educational qualification should be match with intended NOC.
You can still apply because Electrical engineers is also a required qualification for that NOC, but for different work.
Why don't you apply blindly. Something is better than nothing. You don't have other option. Hurry up, with next intake. Nowadays, they remove NOC anytime from the list.
You can ask directly to immigration@gov.sk.ca (can use any email address for query)

anubhav_29

Apr 7, 2017
Yes, it is must, educational qualification should be match with intended NOC.
You can still apply because Electrical engineers is also a required qualification for that NOC, but for different work.
Why don't you apply blindly. Something is better than nothing. You don't have other option. Hurry up, with next intake. Nowadays, they remove NOC anytime from the list.
You can ask directly to immigration@gov.sk.ca (can use any email address for query)
Thanks for the response , i have already emailed them regarding my query , however i heard that the occupation which is not regulated ( no License required ) they just see experience . Any clue about that ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks for the response , i have already emailed them regarding my query , however i heard that the occupation which is not regulated ( no License required ) they just see experience . Any clue about that ?
True.
But in your case, fortunately both job duties, electrical engineering and water waste management work are within the same NOC. So u can get a chance.

sha_david

Jan 29, 2018
The Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals that are in Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and who have the education, skilled work experience, language ability and other factors to help them to successfully establish and integrate into Saskatchewan's labour market and communities.

The SINP is now accepting applications to the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category.

See this link for more information:- http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Login here to create your online application.:- https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

To Make your Entry:- https://goo.gl/3z14qq
To See Applicants list :- https://goo.gl/ZRcX4G

Lets Network here and share our experience, queries, issues etc.

SINP EE WhatsApp application tracking group created! Message me or user "Carmageddon" with your phone numbers!
*Only those who completed their applications please...
Hi I already have my online application,my points is 72pts however my work category is not yet on the list of in demand work In Saskatchewan..can I still submit my application online and pay 300cad,,would it be possible that will nominate me? Please advice..tnx u so much

ambicious_eyes

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
hi all,
I have just heard about PNP PEI EOI system, i dont know what it is actually i have tried making that profile, i am clear in all the sections but one section says that (Foreign qualification recognition (FQR) is the process of verifying that qualifications (education, know ledge, skills, and work experience) obtained in another country are comparable to the Canadian standards established for an occupation.) is it WES or somethinf else
please help
experts please suggest some link or something
thanks

ambicious_eyes

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
hi all,
I have just heard about PNP PEI EOI system, i dont know what it is actually i have tried making that profile, i am clear in all the sections but one section says that (Foreign qualification recognition (FQR) is the process of verifying that qualifications (education, know ledge, skills, and work experience) obtained in another country are comparable to the Canadian standards established for an occupation.) is it WES or somethinf else
please help
experts please suggest some link or something
thanks

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi I already have my online application,my points is 72pts however my work category is not yet on the list of in demand work In Saskatchewan..can I still submit my application online and pay 300cad,,would it be possible that will nominate me? Please advice..tnx u so much
Hello,

First, your NOC should be in SINP OID list. If it is, then complete your application here; https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:2359973331005
Second, you may apply for Express Entry applicant, for this, you should have an active profile in EE system + you NOC should in SINP OID list.
Third, you may apply with SINP OID application and complete all required details inside OASIS system, keep your profile ready as per SINP web main page requirements. https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program

Thank you,

Reactions: sha_david
Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

First, your NOC should be in SINP OID list. If it is, then complete your application here; https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:2359973331005
Second, you may apply for Express Entry applicant, for this, you should have an active profile in EE system + you NOC should in SINP OID list.
Third, you may apply with SINP OID application and complete all required details inside OASIS system, keep your profile ready as per SINP web main page requirements. https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program

Thank you,
Is NOC 0131- Telecommunication Carrier Manager is in SINP OID list. The reason I'm asking because it isn't in the OID list but it is enlisted in the 2017 Saskatchewan detailed occupational outlook.

Last edited:

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hello Guys,

My friend seriously need your suggestions over a weird situation in his SINP application. My friend applied to SINP in August, 2016 intake. His application is in process now and his application officer at SINP has contacted my friend on the following concerns.

My friend has changed his NOC Code twice times in his SINP application before submitting his application which got saved in their database and the application officer at SINP saw these changes from one NOC Code to the second NOC Code. Now, the application officer has contacted my friend that first you said you are working in NOC Code 1 and now you have applied in another NOC Code. He said that explain this situation otherwise you will be banned for the misrepresentation.

Guys, i have told you the real situation of the application, please suggest what justification i should give for this mistake? You input will be appreciated!

Waiting for you input anxiously!
Thanks!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello Guys,

My friend seriously need your suggestions over a weird situation in his SINP application. My friend applied to SINP in August, 2016 intake. His application is in process now and his application officer at SINP has contacted my friend on the following concerns.

My friend has changed his NOC Code twice times in his SINP application before submitting his application which got saved in their database and the application officer at SINP saw these changes from one NOC Code to the second NOC Code. Now, the application officer has contacted my friend that first you said you are working in NOC Code 1 and now you have applied in another NOC Code. He said that explain this situation otherwise you will be banned for the misrepresentation.

Guys, i have told you the real situation of the application, please suggest what justification i should give for this mistake? You input will be appreciated!

Waiting for you input anxiously!
Thanks!
This is not possible in SINP. Is that exactly what? Or is there any other reason?
One can check many options before completing the application then choose the best suitable. They don't have any right to enquire till he doesn't apply.
In addition , if he applies too and withdraw it before gets nomination, SINP can't say anything.
Because he has the answer to rescue , "It was done by mistake. Assuming fault, that's why the application is withdrawing"
Still he can say this.

Reactions: fahadshah284

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
This is not possible in SINP. Is that exactly what? Or is there any other reason?
One can check many options before completing the application then choose the best suitable. They don't have any right to enquire till he doesn't apply.
In addition , if he applies too and withdraw it before gets nomination, SINP can't say anything.
Because he has the answer to rescue , "It was done by mistake. Assuming fault, that's why the application is withdrawing"
Still he can say this.
Yes, it is like the same, i have read the letter of request for additional information and documentation. PIU is actually doubting him that perhaps he has manipulated his profession just to enhance the chances of being nominated by SK. He changed his NOC Code twice times because of confusion in NOC Code selection and the 3rd time, he saved the 3rd NOC Code(All three of the NOC Codes were different) and submitted the file.

He is very much worried and does not know what should he say in this situation! What do you suggest? @Ashuindia

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
PILU, very dirty people they are, intelligence agency.
He must say only simple and real fact. Job duties may match with many NOCs. He was newbie that time and just checked the most suitable.
Only normal reply is okay. Anyway it's been 1.5 years and he didn't get nomination yet.