+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Helprequired

Sep 30, 2017
Hello my work permit is expiring in three months next year and I was fired from the company 2 months ago who did my nomination. At ptesent scenario I don't have a job and I'm waiting for my medical as I applied under sinp to express entry.

I'm trying to apply for jobs so that I can update my nomination and extend my work permit but just in case if I don't get a job suggest me how can I extend my work permit. Also I receive my file number in February this year . nowadays the processing times is very long

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello my work permit is expiring in three months next year and I was fired from the company 2 months ago who did my nomination. At ptesent scenario I don't have a job and I'm waiting for my medical as I applied under sinp to express entry.

I'm trying to apply for jobs so that I can update my nomination and extend my work permit but just in case if I don't get a job suggest me how can I extend my work permit. Also I receive my file number in February this year . nowadays the processing times is very long
Please post your query here too.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-pr-october-november-december-2016-applicants.455366/

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In order to establish the proof of fund is it mandatory to have at least six months of saving accounts in APPLICANT's name? Currently the fund is in my mother's account. It literally means I would have to wait for six more months for this reason only?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
In order to establish the proof of fund is it mandatory to have at least six months of saving accounts in APPLICANT's name? Currently the fund is in my mother's account. It literally means I would have to wait for six more months for this reason only?
3 months

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Yes the funds should be on the Applicant's name for 3months.

Reactions: theatlantic

Zoheb1987

Oct 1, 2017
When will the next sinp will open its window for 2017 pending applications?

Please add me to the WhatsApp group for this topic 9949118622

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
F
I am preparing my documents for SINP EE. For Proof of funds I plan to submit four recent ICICI monthly bank statements for the last 4 months which shows adequate funds.
  1. Is it sufficient to provide monthly bank statements for the latest three/four months if it shows adequate balance ?
  2. Should the amount I mention in 'Schedule 4' Funds section match exactly with the balance in the Bank Statement or can I just show a lower amount adequate to meet the requirement ? (eg: If bank balance shows $50,000, the requirement for three people is $18,617, can $30,000 be mentioned in the 'Schedule 4' Funds section?)
  3. The Bank Statements are in INR, is it sufficient to submit as is or do I need some statement that indicates the CN$ equivalent ?
  4. If so what is the acceptable document that can be used to show the CN$ value for funds in Bank Statement ?
Please advise, thanks.
For item 2, the Schedule 4 funds shown should reconcile to the total amount of funds in Canadian Dollars from your latest bank statements. If you have more funds than required, all the better. Additional funds will buttress your case for the nomination, as you can get by for a longer period of time without employment.

Reactions: zohebshaikh
Jul 29, 2017
Hello guys, I am really confused regarding the invoice disappearance from the OASIS portal, can plz someone share his experience when his invoice disappeared and if it is appeared once again or not and what is the significance of this in the application progression.
Thank you

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I applied to SINP OID on 9th Aug 2017 and the application status is still showing as "Application Received". What about others any progress?