08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
masaudakhter said:
Can I submit 2 profiles in Saskatchewan, one for OID, and one for SINP EE?
Also I have federal EE Profile so if I say yes in the 2nd question then it is considered as SINP, and as I want to apply as OID then I have to say no in 2nd question which asks that do u have cic express entry profile and job code? so if I say no then I am hiding from them . kindly guide me
Hi, did you receive any answers for your queries from any source? Even I would like to know about the same. Thanks

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for EE soon and have a few clarifications. I understand that it is near impossible? to get a job offer with or with out LMIA requirement and my hopes are on PNP only. Questions as below:

1) If get CRS score of 400 and the draw for example is 450 and if I get PNP points of 600, do I still need to need to meet current draw score of 450 even though I have only 400+600?

2) Can we only apply for one province at a time? The Consultant told me they will watch out for provincial requirements and apply for PNP. My doubt is, if a candidate can only apply for one province at a time (to appear as a serious candidate), then how can the consultant give me their word that they look out for requirements and apply for a few provinces?

3) Is it worth going through an consultant? all consultants paint a rosy picture, but how much of their help is required? and especially for the PNP?

4) How easy is it to get a PNP as each province has its own requirement?

5) My passport expires in 2019, however I am running out of pages and need to get a replacement. Will that be an issue while waiting in the pool?

Please clarify the above questions and thank you :)

Regards

ZAT

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
zat said:
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply for EE soon and have a few clarifications. I understand that it is near impossible? to get a job offer with or with out LMIA requirement and my hopes are on PNP only. Questions as below:

1) If get CRS score of 400 and the draw for example is 450 and if I get PNP points of 600, do I still need to need to meet current draw score of 450 even though I have only 400+600?

2) Can we only apply for one province at a time? The Consultant told me they will watch out for provincial requirements and apply for PNP. My doubt is, if a candidate can only apply for one province at a time (to appear as a serious candidate), then how can the consultant give me their word that they look out for requirements and apply for a few provinces?

3) Is it worth going through an consultant? all consultants paint a rosy picture, but how much of their help is required? and especially for the PNP?

4) How easy is it to get a PNP as each province has its own requirement?

5) My passport expires in 2019, however I am running out of pages and need to get a replacement. Will that be an issue while waiting in the pool?

Please clarify the above questions and thank you :)

Regards

ZAT
1. No
2. You can apply for more than one. Have to withdraw others after sometime after keeping strongest one running.
3. No
4. Nothing is easy. But sinp is the fastest. It has a list of 21 Occupation in high demand list. U have to choose one from the list. If your intended noc is not in the list then u can't apply for sinp.
5. No
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-january-2017-t467791.0.html

trishachi

Dec 24, 2016
I got nomination yesterday. I applied on 4th January EE. It had been in progress since early March, I think. The only problem now is - one minute after I got the notification for the nomination on MyCIC, I also got a notification of my EE profile status change to ineligible. I am really confused as to why the status should change all of a sudden. I checked my profile details and everything/all information was in order. I decided to give it some time - 24hrs to see if there would be any change. I have just checked the profile again now and its still ineligible but now I have a new section for creating an Express entry profile (like am starting all over again) and another section for completing online application.

Am really not sure what to make of all these.
Meanwhile the buttons for the SINP nomination accept/reject are grayed out so I can't even accept or reject.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
trishachi said:
I got nomination yesterday. I applied on 4th January EE. It had been in progress since early March, I think. The only problem now is - one minute after I got the notification for the nomination on MyCIC, I also got a notification of my EE profile status change to ineligible. I am really confused as to why the status should change all of a sudden. I checked my profile details and everything/all information was in order. I decided to give it some time - 24hrs to see if there would be any change. I have just checked the profile again now and its still ineligible but now I have a new section for creating an Express entry profile (like am starting all over again) and another section for completing online application.

Meanwhile the buttons for the SINP nomination accept/reject are grayed out so I can't even accept or reject.
Contact CIC immediately through call.

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hello, I know that one of the requirements to be eligible for SINP under EE is you must also have a score of at least 60 points. My question is, is there a chance to be invited if your score is between 60-63 only or it will take time for you to get nominated/invited by the province?

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
snickers_21 said:
Hello, I know that one of the requirements to be eligible for SINP under EE is you must also have a score of at least 60 points. My question is, is there a chance to be invited if your score is between 60-63 only or it will take time for you to get nominated/invited by the province?
my points is only 63 but got nominated by SK after 1 1/2 months .. keep the faith bro..

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snickers_21 said:
It doesn't matter you have 60, 65 or 70 as far as you have right documentation, accepted in their window.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trishachi said:

Did you validate you still meet the criteria to be in EE like 67/100 still holds good.

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
thanks besbi07 and kamy

Another question, what's the difference between "International Skilled Worker: Occupation In Demand" and "International Skilled Worker: Express Entry." I know these are two different pathway for those who are outside of Canada. For those who would like to apply under OID, their NOC must be listed in the list of "in demand" occupations, but how about for International Skilled Worker applying for EE. I read in the website that for EE to be eligible:

"Have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that’s in-demand in Saskatchewan."
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

What is now the diff of applying under EE if there is a condition that your job must be "in demand" also in Saskatchewan. I thought applying for "International Skilled Worker: Express Entry" is for those who have skilled jobs with NOC type A, B, 0. Can someone please help. Thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snickers_21 said:
thanks besbi07 and kamy

Another question, what's the difference between "International Skilled Worker: Occupation In Demand" and "International Skilled Worker: Express Entry." I know these are two different pathway for those who are outside of Canada. For those who would like to apply under OID, their NOC must be listed in the list of "in demand" occupations, but how about for International Skilled Worker applying for EE. I read in the website that for EE to be eligible:

"Have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that’s in-demand in Saskatchewan."
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

What is now the diff of applying under EE if there is a condition that your job must be "in demand" also in Saskatchewan. I thought applying for "International Skilled Worker: Express Entry" is for those who have skilled jobs with NOC type A, B, 0. Can someone please help. Thanks
In demand list applies to both SK OID and SK EE
SK OID is paper based application which means you don't need to get into EE Pool which itself has another set of requirements like 67/100 points and Mini IELTS is 6

SK EE requires you to first get into CIC EE pool and then apply to SK EE which is all online.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
snickers_21 said:
thanks besbi07 and kamy

under SINP ,, EE and OID are the same.... the only difference is EE - Online while OID is paper based application...

other than the above , like CRS score is not applicable...

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
kamy said:
In demand list applies to both SK OID and SK EE
SK OID is paper based application which means you don't need to get into EE Pool which itself has another set of requirements like 67/100 points and Mini IELTS is 6

SK EE requires you to first get into CIC EE pool and then apply to SK EE which is all online.
Ok, it's clear now. Unfortunately I checked the requirements for EE under FSW and I don't have 67/100 points so I think I'm not eligible to apply for SINP EE :(

Would I be able to apply for SINP OID as I have a score of 63 points for that program? Is there any other conditions that I need to know or having at least 60 points is enough to submit application for OID for the next intake. Thank you

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snickers_21 said:
Ok, it's clear now. Unfortunately I checked the requirements for EE under FSW and I don't have 67/100 points so I think I'm not eligible to apply for SINP EE :(

Would I be able to apply for SINP OID as I have a score of 63 points for that program? Is there any other conditions that I need to know or having at least 60 points is enough to submit application for OID for the next intake. Thank you
You are good for SINP OID if your occupation falls in list of published jobs. Be ready with docs.