Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
SATURI said:
I have submitted my application for SINP EE and my application is ''In Process''.

However, when I login to my OASIS profile I discovered that some documents have uploaded initially before application submission and also validated all the required documents have been uploaded post submission are no longer in the attached file section e.g. my work experience and education section details. All files attached for this section cannot be viewed anymore or not should i say are no longer attached while files for other sections are still attached.

Will it be advisable to proactively mail SINP about these missing earlier uploaded documents or wait to hear back from them cause I don't know what could have caused this and this was noticed a while ago after an update was done on the OASIS portal where some of us could not login for couple of days and after it came back up some documents earlier attached were not in the sections.

Is anyone else experiencing this....... Pls advise.
You will not be able to view the details of education and work experience once the application is submitted. Don't panic, this is normal and you need not contact SINP related to this.

When did you applied?

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
Hi,

I am a single unmarried applicant and i am filling out IMM0008ENU_2D form.In the dependent section it's written as "You must provide details about each of your family members". Does it include parents also ?

Also i have seen there is an application fees of 300 dollar while submitting applications.Is this refundable if application is rejected ?

Thanks,
Pankaj

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Pankaj99 said:
Hi,

I am a single unmarried applicant and i am filling out IMM0008ENU_2D form.In the dependent section it's written as "You must provide details about each of your family members". Does it include parents also ?

Also i have seen there is an application fees of 300 dollar while submitting applications.Is this refundable if application is rejected ?

Thanks,
Pankaj
Nope, for both

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
besbi07 said:
. Wait for nomination.. its normal that some of your uploaded docs cannot be seen now.. ;)
@besbi, read it for V.O. transfer procedure.
link of OP 1 PROCEDURES :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
ashuindian said:
@besbi, read it for V.O. transfer procedure.
link of OP 1 PROCEDURES :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf
thanks Ashu, as I read it should be the VO who will request to transfer the file to the country of nationality if they found it didn't passed the initial process via VO... waa not sure of this ..

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
ashuindian said:
Nope, for both
Thanks a lot ashu.Although i am short of 6-7 months of work experience to qualify,i was thinking to take a chance by applying when next OID will open. Since applying has become chargeable from April,2017 onwards, would you advise me to apply or wait,from your experience.

Thanks,
Pankaj

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Pankaj99 said:
Thanks a lot ashu.Although i am short of 6-7 months of work experience to qualify,i was thinking to take a chance by applying when next OID will open. Since applying has become chargeable from April,2017 onwards, would you advise me to apply or wait,from your experience.

Thanks,
Pankaj
They will eat your Rs.15,000 without thanks giving. So, better wait till Oct-Nov.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Pankaj99 said:

Thanks,
Pankaj
Same had happened with my friend,he was short of 20 days of his exp. and his file got rejected.

So better to wait.

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
My application was returned due to missing document. Do I need to recreate a new profile under SINP EE to be able to apply for the next intake once it opens? If I recreate, how about my current profile, do I need to delete it?

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
honeybee08 said:
My application was returned due to missing document. Do I need to recreate a new profile under SINP EE to be able to apply for the next intake once it opens? If I recreate, how about my current profile, do I need to delete it?

1st try to update your missing document.....I think you might not able to do it as it might be freezed.

If point1 is not applicable create a new Sinp-EE profile and also ready with your OID profile too,as no one knows which would be the next intake.

Good Luck!

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
honeybee08 said:
try to submit the missing docs.. a request normally done for OID and not for EE..

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
besbi07 said:
try to submit the missing docs.. a request normally done for OID and not for EE..
Please advise how to submit the missing docs. In the letter that I received they mentioned "please refer to the attachment for a list of missing documents. This application is now closed."
Can i still send the missing document and ask for another review? I applied under EE..

AmitAmit

Mar 1, 2017
Hi,

Am confused about some issues related to the online OASIS SINP application. Please help:

1) Regarding the forms such as IMM0008 & IMM5406; I have filled them up in Adobe. Do they have to be uploaded as it is OR do I have to print, sign, scan, and then upload them?

2) If I fill/print these forms now with todays date, but the intake opens after 20 days, will there be any issue with the date? Should I print/scan them only when the intake opens?

3) In the generic application form IMM0008; in "#2- "Category under which you are applying"- do I have to select "Skilled worker" OR "Provincial Nominee". This question has been asked/answered in this forum before but I am still unclear. The formal name for this category is "International Skilled Worker - Express Entry"; but finally a province will be nominating; so what should I select?

4) Regarding the bank statements required as proof of settlement funds. Can we just printout the online statements OR do they have to be stamped and signed by the bank? Also, how recent should they be? Can they be for Dec/Jan/Feb if the intake opens in end of March?

Thanks a lot

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
honeybee08 said:
Please advise how to submit the missing docs. In the letter that I received they mentioned "please refer to the attachment for a list of missing documents. This application is now closed."
Can i still send the missing document and ask for another review? I applied under EE..
check the below
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/application-process-for-international-skilled-worker-and-saskatchewan-experience-categories

for the EE category as I've said they reject the application due to missing docs unlike in OID, they send ADR (Additional Document Request).. its the benefits of paper based application.. slow moving yet sure..

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
AmitAmit said:
Hi,

Am confused about some issues related to the online OASIS SINP application. Please help:

1) Regarding the forms such as IMM0008 & IMM5406; I have filled them up in Adobe. Do they have to be uploaded as it is OR do I have to print, sign, scan, and then upload them?

-ALL FORMS THAT REQUIRES SIGNATURE will be PRINTED, SIGNED, SCANNED AND UPLOADED.

2) If I fill/print these forms now with todays date, but the intake opens after 20 days, will there be any issue with the date? Should I print/scan them only when the intake opens?

DATE IS NOT AN ISSUE, THERE IS NO EXPIRATION FOR THE FILING DATE.

3) In the generic application form IMM0008; in "#2- "Category under which you are applying"- do I have to select "Skilled worker" OR "Provincial Nominee". This question has been asked/answered in this forum before but I am still unclear. The formal name for this category is "International Skilled Worker - Express Entry"; but finally a province will be nominating; so what should I select?

#2 PROVINCIAL NOMINEE , SINP is Provincial Nomination.. Whether you will go for EE or OID (paper based) its still under Provincial Nomination..

4) Regarding the bank statements required as proof of settlement funds. Can we just printout the online statements OR do they have to be stamped and signed by the bank? Also, how recent should they be? Can they be for Dec/Jan/Feb if the intake opens in end of March?

NO its should be Original from Bank with signature and STAMP (dry seal).. its should be 3 months until you fill up your application or if you possible until the application date.

Thanks a lot