HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bforb said:
Yes to all your questions
Mine too! Match all the requirements... but from 28th of Feb , not a sign ... :-X
I thought there is something wrong with my proof of funds...
But its good to hear from you, it makes me feel better ;)

bforb

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
HOSSEIN-R said:
Mine too! Match all the requirements... but from 28th of Feb , not a sign ... :-X
I thought there is something wrong with my proof of funds...
But its good to hear from you, it makes me feel better ;)
8) 8) 8) 8)

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do hope it would be a new approach to all from SINP.
Has anybody else's fund statement been converted to CAD recently?!

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
HOSSEIN-R said:
Which intake you both are from?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HOSSEIN-R said:
Actually, fund details are for their purpose only. This is not necessary to show us each and every thing in the application window. Sometimes they provide Nomination without fund conversion.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
Which intake you both are from?
January 2017

ashuindian said:
Actually, fund details are for their purpose only. This is not necessary to show us each and every thing in the application window. Sometimes they provide Nomination without fund conversion.
You sure? Do you know any guy , who has the same experience and got the nomination?
My previous application was filled with Conversion and its relevant date

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
HOSSEIN-R said:
January 2017

You sure? Do you know any guy , who has the same experience and got the nomination?
My previous application was filled with Conversion and its relevant date
. I received nomination buddy without conversion of my funds..

dhinu

Aug 25, 2012
For starters couple of questions from my end:

1. I just got my crs scores which is currently at 350. Does it make real sense to apply for any of the PNP streams?? and what are the chances of getting nominated?? I am 34 yrs and have 12 yrs of experience as a Business analyst.

2. How many PNP streams can i nominate myself??

3. SINP website says currently nominations are not open! does that mean i cannot put forward my application??

4. I am novice to this forum and tell me how to hit +1 :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhinu said:

1. I just got my crs scores which is currently at 350. Does it make real sense to apply for any of the PNP streams?? and what are the chances of getting nominated?? I am 34 yrs and have 12 yrs of experience as a Business analyst.-- With this score, PNP is the only hope

2. How many PNP streams can i nominate myself??-- any number based on Province specific criteria, however, once you receive nomination from one state other's can't nominate you so you would have to ask them to stop processing your file.

3. SINP website says currently nominations are not open! does that mean i cannot put forward my application??-- That's right, you can apply to SINP once it opens which is for a very short time.

4. I am novice to this forum and tell me how to hit +1 :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockytg said:
Below is an extract from link https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

"The SINP will be implementing an application fee of $300.00 for the International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category in 2017-18.

When the fee comes into effect after April 1, 2017, all applicants to the Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category will be required to submit the fee when they apply.".

So, fees need to be paid upfront.
Wow, they introduced fees this year. Now they want all the costs to be afforded by applicant as SK is becoming high demand province.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
dhinu said:

1. I just got my crs scores which is currently at 350. Does it make real sense to apply for any of the PNP streams?? and what are the chances of getting nominated?? I am 34 yrs and have 12 yrs of experience as a Business analyst.

2. How many PNP streams can i nominate myself??

3. SINP website says currently nominations are not open! does that mean i cannot put forward my application??

There is a list of 21 occupations in high demand, applicable for EE and OID equally. U have to choose suitable occupation from that only. I think NOC 1225 is matching, check it. For OID you need to secure 60 out of 100, but for EE 67.

Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
I have submitted my application for SINP EE and my application is ''In Process''.

However, when I login to my OASIS profile I discovered that some documents have uploaded initially before application submission and also validated all the required documents have been uploaded post submission are no longer in the attached file section e.g. my work experience and education section details. All files attached for this section cannot be viewed anymore or not should i say are no longer attached while files for other sections are still attached.

Will it be advisable to proactively mail SINP about these missing earlier uploaded documents or wait to hear back from them cause I don't know what could have caused this and this was noticed a while ago after an update was done on the OASIS portal where some of us could not login for couple of days and after it came back up some documents earlier attached were not in the sections.

Is anyone else experiencing this....... Pls advise.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
SATURI said:
I have submitted my application for SINP EE and my application is ''In Process''.

However, when I login to my OASIS profile I discovered that some documents have uploaded initially before application submission and also validated all the required documents have been uploaded post submission are no longer in the attached file section e.g. my work experience and education section details. All files attached for this section cannot be viewed anymore or not should i say are no longer attached while files for other sections are still attached.

Will it be advisable to proactively mail SINP about these missing earlier uploaded documents or wait to hear back from them cause I don't know what could have caused this and this was noticed a while ago after an update was done on the OASIS portal where some of us could not login for couple of days and after it came back up some documents earlier attached were not in the sections.

Is anyone else experiencing this....... Pls advise.
. Wait for nomination.. its normal that some of your uploaded docs cannot be seen now.. ;)