VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ROBINHOOD6666 said:
Thanks friend for your suggestion
I e-mail to premier

Dear Premier of Saskatchewan,

Through this E- mail I want to tell you the situation of SINP-EE July applicants and on of all applicants I am writing this to you.

Sir all of us applied files on 20-21 july in SINP-Express Entry program. But Sir till then only 10 % applicants have got their decisions and 90 % applicants are still waiting. The processing time of SINP EE is only 2.6 months and its been 4 months now and no progress . The people who applied in October in Occupation in demand process have recieved their nominations in just 20- 25 days . Sir this is complete injustice with us because OID processing time is 4.5 months. Sir we do not have jealous feelings for OID applicants but we are frustrated with our situation.

Most of us ( July applicants ) have emailed at immigration@gov.sk.ca . But they never gave any adequate information and give us answer that "your application is In- Process and we do not need any document right now." Is this the appropriate answer, as all of us already know that we are in In process status. If they do not want give any help, then why SINP always ask that they provide a helpline email & contact number for Immigration guidance.

Sir most of us have 400 + CRS points in Express Entry and have CLB 8 or CLB 9 in IELTS. The most July- EE applicants are completely frustrated now and some of them have already withdrawn their SINP- EE applications and as they are now planning to apply in Ontario immigrant Nominee Program- EE (for December intake). 400 + means they are eligible for OINP as well. The people who have 7 each bands in ielts have appiled for Australia as well as they cannot wait to such a long time.

Although we are also eligible for these programs but we are still here and waiting for a response from Saskatchewan Immigration shows our intentions that we have a permanent plan to settle in Saskatchewan only.

Its a humble request from all of us to take some forward step over this matter. So that we can also come in Saskatchewan and contribute our efforts in the province development.

Thank you.
All July Express Entry Applicants
This is the right person :-
HON. JEREMY HARRISON
Minister of the Economy
Minister Responsible for the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority
Minister Responsible for the Global Transportation Hub Authority
Minister Responsible for Tourism Saskatchewan

E-mail: jharrisonmla@sasktel.net

CONTACT
Phone: (306)787-4300
Fax: (306)787-7977

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ROBINHOOD6666 said:
Thanks friend for your suggestion
I e-mail to premier

Dear Premier of Saskatchewan,

Through this E- mail I want to tell you the situation of SINP-EE July applicants and on of all applicants I am writing this to you.

Sir all of us applied files on 20-21 july in SINP-Express Entry program. But Sir till then only 10 % applicants have got their decisions and 90 % applicants are still waiting. The processing time of SINP EE is only 2.6 months and its been 4 months now and no progress . The people who applied in October in Occupation in demand process have recieved their nominations in just 20- 25 days . Sir this is complete injustice with us because OID processing time is 4.5 months. Sir we do not have jealous feelings for OID applicants but we are frustrated with our situation.

Most of us ( July applicants ) have emailed at immigration@gov.sk.ca . But they never gave any adequate information and give us answer that "your application is In- Process and we do not need any document right now." Is this the appropriate answer, as all of us already know that we are in In process status. If they do not want give any help, then why SINP always ask that they provide a helpline email & contact number for Immigration guidance.

Sir most of us have 400 + CRS points in Express Entry and have CLB 8 or CLB 9 in IELTS. The most July- EE applicants are completely frustrated now and some of them have already withdrawn their SINP- EE applications and as they are now planning to apply in Ontario immigrant Nominee Program- EE (for December intake). 400 + means they are eligible for OINP as well. The people who have 7 each bands in ielts have appiled for Australia as well as they cannot wait to such a long time.

Although we are also eligible for these programs but we are still here and waiting for a response from Saskatchewan Immigration shows our intentions that we have a permanent plan to settle in Saskatchewan only.

Its a humble request from all of us to take some forward step over this matter. So that we can also come in Saskatchewan and contribute our efforts in the province development.

Thank you.
All July Express Entry Applicants
Dear friends, today I have sent an email to show myself a July applicant to Saskatchewan Immigration Minister office regarding delay. Here is their reply :-

Dear Mr. Singh,

I have read your email and will forward it on to Mr. Harrison’s Immigration Department in Regina for their response. Thank you.

Lori Vidal
Constituency Assistant
Hon. Jeremy Harrison, MLA
Meadow Lake
306-236-6669
306-236-6744 fax

myway

Jun 21, 2016
Hello everyone and hope you all doing well.
I'm just wondering is there any chance EE or OID will be open this year again? I know there is no exact information when they will be opened but I have no idea they might be opened again this year or not? Any experience from last years?

Thanks

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Dear friends,

I just woke up to very bad news :(. My SINP application got rejected and status is now "Ineligible Application"

Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
You did not score the minimum 60 points on the SINP point assessment grid. You have not received
as many points as you claimed for work experience. From SINP assessment, the duties of your work
experience closely match the description of NOC 2174 Computer programmers and interactive
media developers, which is not in demand in Saskatchewan.

What should I do now?

Wale2010

Jun 28, 2016
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria,South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
17-03-2017
Med's Request
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-06-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
LANDED..........
Next Available Flight
sinp Kathmandu said:
super fast.congratulations Wale.
Thanks Kathmandu

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
DiNaV said:
Dear friends,

I just woke up to very bad news :(. My SINP application got rejected and status is now "Ineligible Application"

Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
You did not score the minimum 60 points on the SINP point assessment grid. You have not received
as many points as you claimed for work experience. From SINP assessment, the duties of your work
experience closely match the description of NOC 2174 Computer programmers and interactive
media developers, which is not in demand in Saskatchewan.

What should I do now?
Sorry to hear. Make sure that your roles and responsibilities match to atleast 70% of your intended occupation. Re-prepare your duties again and send mail to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca to make sure that it relates to your desired NOC.

I know that you are July applicant. Was your fund converted?

HRG

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Hi,

Need help,

My current NOC is 2171 which is there in the demand list of SINP. I have total of 5 yrs of experience but with different NOCs and other two NOCs not there in the demand list. But my present NOC 2171 with 1.6 yrs of experience is there. So the question is can i claim full 5 yrs of work experience points or 1.6 yrs.

Please advice.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
subramani_vs said:
Sorry to hear. Make sure that your roles and responsibilities match to atleast 70% of your intended occupation. Re-prepare your duties again and send mail to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca to make sure that it relates to your desired NOC.

I know that you are July applicant. Was your fund converted?
Thanks subramani_vs.

My fund conversion date in SINP online application shows 21-Jul-2016 only. Not sure what that means.

Can you please tell me excatly what I should mail to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca ? Because now even if I modify my reference letters and experience letters and send them again, wont the feel its tempered?

Secondly...in my previous companies...the designation they gave me was of "Software Developer" and "Programmer ANalyst" that is NOC 2174 but my roles and responsibilities that I performed were 70% matching to NOC 2171 that I applied for. Still they rejected. Could it be because my exp letter & reference letter showed both roles? I had written as below in my reference letter:-

Designation: Sr. Software Developer
Role: Programmer Analyst
Responsibilities: ...................<responsibilities point wise>.............

HRG

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
DiNaV said:
Thanks subramani_vs.

My fund conversion date in SINP online application shows 21-Jul-2016 only. Not sure what that means.

Can you please tell me excatly what I should mail to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca ? Because now even if I modify my reference letters and experience letters and send them again, wont the feel its tempered?

Secondly...in my previous companies...the designation they gave me was of "Software Developer" and "Programmer ANalyst" that is NOC 2174 but my roles and responsibilities that I performed were 70% matching to NOC 2171 that I applied for. Still they rejected. Could it be because my exp letter & reference letter showed both roles? I had written as below in my reference letter:-

Hi Dinav,

Total how many yrs of work experience do you have?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day people.
I have a friend who was nominated for the Occupation In Demand stream yesterday ; 18th November, 2016. He applied on the 24th of October under the Civil Engineering Technologist occupation. Can he still apply under the Express Entry stream , though, he already got the nomination letter for Occupation In Demand?

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day people.
I have a friend who was nominated for the Occupation In Demand stream yesterday ; 18th November, 2016. He applied on the 24th of October under the Civil Engineering Technologist occupation. Can he still apply under the Express Entry stream , though, he already got the nomination letter for Occupation In Demand?
Why in the world would he still want to re-apply under another stream when he already has a nomination?

What if he doesn't get nominated in this new stream after declining the nomination that he has now.

I do not think it is a wise thing to even think about let alone decide.

A lot of people would do anything to have that nomination right now.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
Why in the world would he still want to re-apply under another stream when he already has a nomination?

What if he doesn't get nominated in this new stream after declining the nomination that he has now.

I do not think it is a wise thing to even think about let alone decide.

A lot of people would do anything to have that nomination right now.

You have given a very honest opinion which i shared with him too. Thanks a lot!!

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
DiNaV said:
Thanks subramani_vs.

You can mail them the roles & responsibilities and they will reply back with the NOC that matches your job. That way you can effectively eliminate the NOC mismatch issues. Their main concern is job duties only and I believe they wont look into the designation.

Hope this clarifies.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
subramani_vs said:
You can mail them the roles & responsibilities and they will reply back with the NOC that matches your job. That way you can effectively eliminate the NOC mismatch issues. Their main concern is job duties only and I believe they wont look into the designation.

Hope this clarifies.
Please check your inbox.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
DiNaV said:
Please check your inbox.
If u r confident then u can go for Review.