+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Greeting to all you Seniors!

Please help!! Is there any group that I can join to get Alert/info of opening PNPs?

Am interested in 1. Sask PNP-EE or OID. 2 NB PNP, 3. PEI-PNP & 4. NS-PNP.

How do I get alerts of PNP openings, please. I've been beside the pool for too long missing the spirits time to stir the PNP waters. Be my God-sent angel! Help me great wonderful, benevolent and magnanimous Admins. Include my number there...+234-8054505467 and +234-8051874304. Please!!

Thx

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsh76 said:
Hi Friends

I have two queries , need your valuable suggestions

1) I have applied for OID in June which is now in-process and additional documents sent on 13th Oct. I also applied in EE in this month which turned in-process on 21st and SINP asked to continue one of them ...which would be OK for me at this stage ?

2) My score is 67 ( FSW ) and I would loose 1 points in feb 2017 ....if get nomination before feb ...my eligibility for EE would continue ?

Is it normal to wait after submitting additional documents ( Kids passport , BC of kids , POF that I submitted for my OID ) ?

Harsh
If you get SINP EE approved and apply for PR before feb 2017 then you should be ok. I believe you are loosing points because of your age.

Toki

Oct 24, 2016
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
1 Dec 2016
Nomination.....
Hoping
AOR Received.
Hoping
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Hoping
Med's Request
Hoping
Med's Done....
Hoping
Interview........
Hoping
Passport Req..
Hoping
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Hoping
Snowhity85 said:
Hey guys I'm so trilled just got nominated today 24th oct
Applied 12th oct.
In process 15th oct
Fund conversion 22nd oct
No additional doc requested
Nominated 24th oct
Noc 2171

Good luck guys.
Congrats!

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
Dear Seniors,

I am an applicant of 24th October O.I.D. I have a fund which is more than the required fund to show for a single applicant. But my problem is, that amount is not maintained from last 3 months as I got some amount from my mom as a gift. It is just 14 days old. But I have the notarize copy which I have uploaded during the online form submission as a proof from where I got that amount. So the whole amount is now in my Savings account. My question is

1. If I keep the amount in savings account now onward, then is this going to be accepted?
2. Do I need to fix that amount to a term deposit scheme?
3. If I can fix the amount, then can I share the details with S.I.N.P now because the current status is Application Received?

Badly needing your advice. Please help me on this. Please !!!

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
hello SINP KATMANDU,

thank you for reply before my queiry

i applied for SINP OID stream on oct 25 th got application no PDF

to submit missing documents all scanned do i need to send PDF form
pl reply

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
pratap singh said:
hello SINP KATMANDU,

pl reply
Yes Pratap, all documents should be sent in PDF form and coloured scan.

Wish you goodluck!
Neeraj

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashpkgo70 said:
Hey bro, I am from the same place as we. Can you share your contact information in a personal message. Thanks
CIC called you for SINP related verification ? or U already got ur nomination from SINP & your case is in EE right now ? Its very rare that CIC verify the things related to PNP programs. Yaa its obvious if your file is submitted in CIC then they surely verify the things

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
pratap singh said:
hello SINP KATMANDU,

pl reply
Thats right all documents should be in pdf format.good luck

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All ,

Good news , I got my SINP nomination today .

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Subject: PROOF OF FUND

Hello Seniors!.......Stanlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three months maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance
(Apologies for multi-postings, pls)

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
CPRaspirant said:
Hi All ,

Good news , I got my SINP nomination today .
Congrats !!!!! Which intake and what's your NOC?

pompi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
Hi, I am planning to apply for SINP EE coming January, 2017. Please add me to the whats app group. 16475006960. Thank you.