Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Glondrina1362 said:
Thank you very much for the link.
It looks like a general form and general information. Is that the whole thing that they are looking for? I wonder how come this general info could help the officer regarding my application.
Its more about what/where you want to stay in the specific province.
a plan.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Glondrina1362 said:
Today I received an email requesting "copy of settlement plan" !!! what is it exactly?
I do not think it is as same as "settlement fund". Has anyone else been asked for this?
When did you applied? What's ur NOC?

CK10583

Aug 8, 2016
I am from Gujarat -India
I had applied in SINP - International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category ,
I got my application number on 9th march and after approx 7.5 months on 21st October i got call for personal verification from CIC .

Can any one tell me now what they do ?
How many time to take they for next process ?
and what is total process for it..like nomination latter --- apply --- medical ---passport submission ect...

any one please help me in above guide line .

VijayHP

Aug 23, 2016
Hello All,

I would like to apply for "International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category" when it opens again (Hopefully in the next 1-2 months).

I have a paid representative who is supposed to take care of my application.

I would like to know what are the representative related documents necessary to apply for this sub-category (SINP EE). My consultant has mentioned that the ethical conduct document is not needed now but we only need "Representative form" (IMM5476E). Is this true?

We are a family of 4 with my wife and 2 kids (both under 18).

I have got the below forms ready

Generic Application form
IMM 5406 Additional Family Information (Self and Spouse)
Schedule 4 Economic Classes Provincial Nominee - BTW, is this needed even before I am nominated?
Schedule A Background declaration (Self and Spouse)
Supplementary Information Your Travels

The above apart from birth certificates, passport, Marriage certificate, education and work experience , IELTS certificates.

Can someone please help me on this?

Regards,
Vijay

myway

Jun 21, 2016
CPRaspirant said:
Hi ,
For Ontario it is still in progress and for SINP my application is termed ineligible because they have given me 8 points instead of 10 points for my 5 years continuos experience .
I have requested for 2nd review in SINP as i consider that I sshould be awarded 10 pts for work ex
Can I ask how we can apply for OINP and SINP at the same time? As I know at the beginning of EE application, we should define a province which we want to apply for. Am I right?
Thanks

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
myway said:
Can I ask how we can apply for OINP and SINP at the same time? As I know at the beginning of EE application, we should define a province which we want to apply for. Am I right?
Thanks
One can apply for any province(s) as long as one meets the requirements for that province(s).
I , too had applied for both OINP and SINP.
Once I got nominated for SINP I made it known to OINP and withdrew the application.No questions asked.
At the time of filling the EE form, one is not required to define a province for nomination.
Do not exactly remember but the question asked at the time of filling the EE form is which all provinces can reach out to you, so one can check ALL for it.

nagraju

Oct 26, 2015
hi everyone
I have submitted my application SINP occupation in demand but I have attached one month bank statement as proof of funds.. is that ok ? Is it create any problem to my application?
Please help me some one give me advice for my application

Thanks

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
nagraju said:
hi everyone
I have submitted my application SINP occupation in demand but I have attached one month bank statement as proof of funds.. is that ok ? Is it create any problem to my application?

Thanks
They might reject your application as POF should be maintained for at least 3 months.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
nagraju said:
hi everyone

Thanks
Not bad. You had experience to fill and submit. This will helpful for final submission

g99

May 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagraju said:
hi everyone

Thanks
They may ask you for the rest of the bank stmnts in the additional docs request.

VijayHP

Aug 23, 2016
Hello All,

Need a clarification on the Federal/Provincial forms needed for SINP EE.

In these forms (for example Schedule A), is it mandatory to enter "NONE" where-ever it is Not Applicable for me (For example I didn't serve in Military/Government).

Also in my work experience I had 1 year gap and I was working as a freelancer. Do I need to fill in my Freelancer experience there as I just noticed that I should not leave gaps in time.

Last but not the least, I have sent the documents to SINP OID yesterday without entering "None" etc in fields not applicable to me (and with gaps in work experience). Do I need to attach them in a separate mail to them with the necessary corrections?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Regards,
Vijay

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
VijayHP said:
Hello All,

Need a clarification on the Federal/Provincial forms needed for SINP EE.

In these forms (for example Schedule A), is it mandatory to enter "NONE" where-ever it is Not Applicable for me (For example I didn't serve in Military/Government).

Also in my work experience I had 1 year gap and I was working as a freelancer. Do I need to fill in my Freelancer experience there as I just noticed that I should not leave gaps in time.

Last but not the least, I have sent the documents to SINP OID yesterday without entering "None" etc in fields not applicable to me (and with gaps in work experience). Do I need to attach them in a separate mail to them with the necessary corrections?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Regards,
Vijay
You should mention none in the space.space shouldnt go blank.

you should mention what you did /doing without the gap in time.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CK10583 said:
I am from Gujarat -India
I had applied in SINP - International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category ,
I got my application number on 9th march and after approx 7.5 months on 21st October i got call for personal verification from CIC .

Can any one tell me now what they do ?
How many time to take they for next process ?
and what is total process for it..like nomination latter --- apply --- medical ---passport submission ect...

any one please help me in above guide line .
Hey bro, I am from the same place as we. Can you share your contact information in a personal message. Thanks

harsh76

Dec 16, 2012
Hi Friends

I have two queries , need your valuable suggestions

1) I have applied for OID in June which is now in-process and additional documents sent on 13th Oct. I also applied in EE in this month which turned in-process on 21st and SINP asked to continue one of them ...which would be OK for me at this stage ?

2) My score is 67 ( FSW ) and I would loose 1 points in feb 2017 ....if get nomination before feb ...my eligibility for EE would continue ?

Is it normal to wait after submitting additional documents ( Kids passport , BC of kids , POF that I submitted for my OID ) ?

Harsh