+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Have applied under NOC 2171 in July 2016 EE quota. But previously I had applied under NOC 2174 back in 2015 december. At that time I was rejected because my funds were not 3 months old.
Now the same NOC 2174 was not available and only NOC 2171 was there which is quite similar to 2174 so I have applied under this NOC with the same experience letter that I used earlier. Moreover, In my job I am performing the job duties which are given under 2171 NOC

Do SINP have problem over this ?

Anyone here who have same case as me please share their views and anyone who have complete Knowledge over this also give your opinion ?

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Peeps,
Can somebody explain me the difference between SINP OID and SINP EE?
if I am in express entry pool then does that disqualify me from applying to OID?
Also OID was last opened in 30th august and then instead of SINP EE, OID opened again today. Does that mean they have filled SINP EE quota?

Thanks a lot and good luck for tomorrow.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donald Trump said:
Hello Peeps,
Can somebody explain me the difference between SINP OID and SINP EE?
if I am in express entry pool then does that disqualify me from applying to OID?
Also OID was last opened in 30th august and then instead of SINP EE, OID opened again today. Does that mean they have filled SINP EE quota?

Thanks a lot and good luck for tomorrow.
SINP OID is a paper based (CIC application), you don't need to meet FSW, CEC, FSWT criteria but it's slow. However, it's good for those who are low on points, english is not great and have high patience

SINP EE is based on Express entry system where you first have to meet one of the criteria FSW, CEC, FSWT of CIC and have much better english, it is much faster

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
Guys I have received ITA. Today I have discussed with one consultant and he informed me need to upload SSC+HSC certificate and mark-sheet. Though I have ECA for BSc. in CSE and MBA. Really I am very much confused. Would some one clear my confusion who got PPR or submitted their file??

Please

AK2016

Sep 24, 2016
Dear Experts,

Need a Clarification

I received my SINP nomination letter on 30th Sep,MyCIC is still not update .

Has anyone faced this problem before and what is the suggested action.

Thanks in Advance
AK

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
Guys
During filling he application, I was advised about one link that I read, print and attach like a "plan" or something
Settlement plan? But dont know where to uplod it
Any advice ??

Thanks

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
30-AUG-2016 OID INTAKE

My status is showing "APPLICATION NOMINATED" but no email and no any corresponded message so far...

Kindly senior elaborate it...Please

Thank You

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
hello all , today I tried to apply for SINP under 2171 , but after some screens it says , the intake quota exceeded. I put my EE profile number and has 67 points. I dont know why it says quota over ? So is 2171 not in demand category ?

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
30-Aug-2016 SNIP-OID Intake

My application status showing "Application Nominated" but no email and not message so far....
Kindly senior elaborate it.

Thank You

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliriyan said:
30-Aug-2016 SNIP-OID Intake

My application status showing "Application Nominated" but no email and not message so far....
Kindly senior elaborate it.

Thank You

You will receive it very soon. Just be patient.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherti said:
hello all , today I tried to apply for SINP under 2171 , but after some screens it says , the intake quota exceeded. I put my EE profile number and has 67 points. I dont know why it says quota over ? So is 2171 not in demand category ?
No, if you provide EE profile number you fall under SINP EE which is closed at this time. WHat is open is OID and you don't need to provide EE profile id for that.

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
SINP OID is a paper based (CIC application), you don't need to meet FSW, CEC, FSWT criteria but it's slow. However, it's good for those who are low on points, english is not great and have high patience

SINP EE is based on Express entry system where you first have to meet one of the criteria FSW, CEC, FSWT of CIC and have much better english, it is much faster
Hi guys!

Why is EE stream is faster than OID?