nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zpat978 said:
I have submitted my Bank Statement for last six months. The current minimum balance is as per what is required but has not been maintained since last 3 months. Is there a chance that my application will get rejected?
Hi!
It depends on what period is short of three months. if your balance is maintained for 1-2 months there's a great risk of being rejected.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
In the last step of your application's 1st part you will be asked whether you have previously submitted a PNP application. You need to declare your first application there.

Try to understand the reason for your rejection. If its related to your jobs & responsibilities you can very well prepare for a new NOC now.
Thanks for your input, much appreciated

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I would like to know the various reasons for rejections by SINP so that I can prepare my 2nd application accordingly. My first application in Dec 2015 (NOC 4163) got ineligible because they stated the following:

"Does not meet minimum 60 points.

Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 4163 that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan."

This is one of the reasons they give for rejecting the application, I know there are many more. Would appreciate if you guys can help me out by stating various other reasons that SINP gives for rejecting applications.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
ashuindian said:
If time period is same match for both jobs then would create problem.
No problem. You just have to make sure your job duties matches to the current NOC Codes.

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashu,

Could you point me to a good website or anywhere I can find official conversion/exchange rate, my country's money is fluctuating like mad and I do not even know what my current POF should be in my country's money. How or where does CIC or SINP get their own conversion rate? Thanks in earnest.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
akubilly said:
Ashu,

Could you point me to a good website or anywhere I can find official conversion/exchange rate, my country's money is fluctuating like mad and I do not even know what my current POF should be in my country's money. How or where does CIC or SINP get their own conversion rate? Thanks in earnest.
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator/?from=USD&to=EUR&amount=1

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator/?from=USD&to=EUR&amount=1
You can also use https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
OANDA is a Canadian-based foreign exchange company

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
HI All,

I need your valuable input on my situation .
I have received SINP nomination on March 16 and My PR application is in process.
My SINP nomination will be expiring on 29-Sep-16.
1.Since my PR application is in process Could you please guide me how to extend & procedure for PNP nomination extension .
2.If we have extend PNP nomination,do we need to update to CIC with new extended PNP details.

Could you please request your inputs on above points.

Thank you in advance for your time and help

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggirl said:
You can also use https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
OANDA is a Canadian-based foreign exchange company
Hello ggirl,

thanks.
I have same NOC as you. Congrats on your nomination.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LA-AK said:
Hi friends,

I would like to know the various reasons for rejections by SINP so that I can prepare my 2nd application accordingly. My first application in Dec 2015 (NOC 4163) got ineligible because they stated the following:

"Does not meet minimum 60 points.

Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 4163 that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan."

This is one of the reasons they give for rejecting the application, I know there are many more. Would appreciate if you guys can help me out by stating various other reasons that SINP gives for rejecting applications.
I hope, it's clear now that jobs and duties you submitted for said NOC were not related. So you would have to align the in demand NOC and your job responsibilities. Next main reason is POF. Funds which you are showing should be at least 3 months old from the date of your SINP application if you they will outright reject. You also need to attach all documents listed in their checklist at the time of SINP application submission.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
HI All,

I need your valuable input on my situation .
I have received SINP nomination on March 16 and My PR application is in process.
My SINP nomination will be expiring on 29-Sep-16.
1.Since my PR application is in process Could you please guide me how to extend & procedure for PNP nomination extension .
2.If we have extend PNP nomination,do we need to update to CIC with new extended PNP details.

Could you please request your inputs on above points.

Thank you in advance for your time and help
This date means you are invited to apply and also apply to CIC before this date, as your application is already filed I don't think it's of any significance to you now. I would also let others comment for their opinion.

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
This date means you are invited to apply and also apply to CIC before this date, as your application is already filed I don't think it's of any significance to you now. I would also let others comment for their opinion.
That's correct. Your SINP nomination has expiry period. Until it expires you must submit PR application to CIC. If you already applied to CIC, expiry date of your SINP nomination doesn't matter any longer.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Have few questions.

1. I need 22,603 for 4 people as proof of fund, I had filled 24000 in EE profile and also with SINP. However, my Provident Fund amount is 30000 which I'm using as POF. I recently updated POF amount to 30000 in EE. Does it make any difference 24k vs 30k? Should I keep it as 24k because I used this number for SINP, only reason I changed it to 30k is to reconcile POF amount in EE and in my EPF statement?

2. I had got H1B petition approved in 2010, however, I never went for visa stamping and this petition might have expired already as it is generally valid for 3 years, Is this something which needs to be mentioned somewhere?

3. I have to fill Addtional Family form(IMM5406E) for me and my wife, who needs to be Applicant on my wife's form. I see differing comments, some said it should be my main because I'm Principal applicant while others said it should be my wife's name.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Friends,
when should we fill the federal forms ,
is it at the time of pnp program or
after the province nominates us?
I didnt find in which section those forms should
uploaded.thanks

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akubilly said:
Hello ggirl,

thanks.
I have same NOC as you. Congrats on your nomination.
You are Welcome.

I have not been nominated yet.

Soon hopefully