_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
PNPs other than SINP are very time taking, about 2-3 years approximately. So be careful to choose.
You mean to say Morden will take long time and in the meantime I would not be able to try for any other PNP. Is that so?

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggirl said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of funds.

The exchange rate for my country keeps dropping and if my funds are converted using today's rate, I will be below the required funds.

I have some money in another account with enough funds to cover the difference.

Would you advise sending the second bank statement in or leave it as is and hope for the best?

From some other forum, People sent emails to David Li and Tracey Davies (SINP managers) to ask questions(from 2010 though), would you
advise I do the same as I really want to know how funds are being converted or if I should send in the second bank statement.

I also don't want to be forward and cause issues for myself, your advice will be highly appreciated.

hello ggirl,

I see you have same NOC as myself, am just curious, have you come across anyone that has been nominated of recent with this our NOC?
Secondly, which extra documents where you requested to provide? and in the process of filling your generic form where they ask "intended occupation" and "current occupation " please what do they mean?
Thirdly, for the type of birth certificate they want, did you use a sworn affidavit? am just asking to know if a sworn affidavit is accepted since that's all I can get.
sorry about the many questions, I really need to get my documentations right. Thanks in earnest.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
india135 said:
Congrates...
Mee Too got nominated with same timeline
NOC 2171
Congrats. Are you July 20 intake?

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
What is the fee to be paid after accepting ITA and when turning in PR application? Is it $490 CAN or $550 CAN? What do I have to pay for the application to be processed in a timely manner?

Thanks..

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petertherock77 said:
What is the fee to be paid after accepting ITA and when turning in PR application? Is it $490 CAN or $550 CAN? What do I have to pay for the application to be processed in a timely manner?

Thanks..
You have to pay both.

$550-Permanent Resident VISA Fees
$490-Right of Permanent Resident Fees.

You have to pay for Principal Applicant and Spouse (if you have).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Thanks

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggirl said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of funds.

The exchange rate for my country keeps dropping and if my funds are converted using today's rate, I will be below the required funds.

I have some money in another account with enough funds to cover the difference.

Would you advise sending the second bank statement in or leave it as is and hope for the best?

From some other forum, People sent emails to David Li and Tracey Davies (SINP managers) to ask questions(from 2010 though), would you advise I do the same as I really want to know how funds are being converted or if I should send in the second bank statement.

I also don't want to be forward and cause issues for myself, your advice will be highly appreciated.

I see you have same NOC as myself, am just curious, have you come across anyone that has been nominated of recent with this our NOC?
Secondly, which extra documents where you requested to provide? and in the process of filling your generic form where they ask "intended occupation" and "current occupation " please what do they mean?
Thirdly, for the type of birth certificate they want, did you use a sworn affidavit? am just asking to know if a sworn affidavit is accepted since that's all I can get.
sorry about the many questions, I just need to get all the correct documents.

ullasb

Apr 27, 2016
Hi friends,

i need help , i got letter from SINP that my exp letter look fraudulent as it has some same or duplicate point as it mention in NOC code. Now they are looking for Substansified proof notify that it not falsify by me add in their.

Can somebody tell me what kind of proof should i send to them as it is not done by me , i just asked my employer that i am applying for Canada immigration under this category he may use some point from NOC code for my letter. my employer is very helpful so he dont mind to send any document they required.

thanks.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petertherock77 said:

Thanks..
550$ each for you and spouse and anyone else above 22 years+ 150$ each for all children below 19 years +490$(Landing fees) each for you and spouse

ykhan60

Mar 21, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Guys,Its been advised by someone that SINP has changed their OID list in recent days on OASIS, I checked their list of their official website but there is no change. Anyone has idea about change in OID list on OASIS?

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ykhan60 said:
Guys,Its been advised by someone that SINP has changed their OID list in recent days on OASIS, I checked their list of their official website but there is no change. Anyone has idea about change in OID list on OASIS?

Hi! They changes occupation list about 2 months ago. It's unlikely there will be some more changes this year.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
petertherock77 said:

Thanks..
I think
- You will have to pay one fee (490) along with your online application to CIC,
- While other fee (550) will be paid later, once CIC will ask you to pay the fee.

i m not 100% sure

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I was going through the documents required post ITA @ CIC website. Under proof of studies section it is mentioned that applicant should provide ECA and also the below quote

[size=10pt]Individuals who must submit this documentation[/size]

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner

Is ECA mandatory for spouse @ CIC level?

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
I was going through the documents required post ITA @ CIC website. Under proof of studies section it is mentioned that applicant should provide ECA and also the below quote

[size=10pt]Individuals who must submit this documentation[/size]

The principal applicant

Is ECA mandatory for spouse @ CIC level?
Hi!
Where did you get this? - Individuals who must submit this documentation
The principal applicant

As far as I know only principal applicant must have his or her education credentials assessed and provide an ECA.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
nameless1985 said:
Hi!
Where did you get this? - Individuals who must submit this documentation
The principal applicant

As far as I know only principal applicant must have his or her education credentials assessed and provide an ECA.
Please refer the below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist