+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

tango16

Jul 1, 2016
tango16 said:
Dear All,

I have applied for SINP-EE on 20 July and my status is 'Application Received'.

My query is that my current job title and CIC - EE NOC code is: 1222 which was not in the SINP jobs list.

However, since I have been handling some work that falls under the category of NOC code 1224 and it was the closest to my field, I have submitted it under 1224.

Now,
1. What experience letter do I need to provide to SINP ?
2. Do I change the job NOC code in CIC-EE as well ? Since it differs in both places however both are administrative ?

Please advise. Thanks so much !
STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ASSIST IN MY ABOVE QUERY ... MANY THANKS ...

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ 1. Your Reference letter should indicate jobs that matches your preferred NOC. Otherwise it's useless.
2. Yes.

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Hi experts,
I am going to apply SINP in next intake. I have 3 passports. 1st and 2nd one expired and 3rd one is current passport. Each passport number is used as reference link to others. However, shall I upload only current one or all 3 passport scan copies? ( Because it is written - " If the applicant has more than one passport, please add another record by clicking on "Create another Passport screen" to the right. " ) .

Please suggest.

Regards
Shooter

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
shooterspalace said:
Hi experts,
I am going to apply SINP in next intake. I have 3 passports. 1st and 2nd one expired and 3rd one is current passport. Each passport number is used as reference link to others. However, shall I upload only current one or all 3 passport scan copies? ( Because it is written - " If the applicant has more than one passport, please add another record by clicking on "Create another Passport screen" to the right. " ) .

Please suggest.

Regards
Shooter
Dear, there is no harm to upload all.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
tango16 said:
Dear All,

I have applied for SINP-EE on 20 July and my status is 'Application Received'.

My query is that my current job title and CIC - EE NOC code is: 1222 which was not in the SINP jobs list.

However, since I have been handling some work that falls under the category of NOC code 1224 and it was the closest to my field, I have submitted it under 1224.

Now,
1. What experience letter do I need to provide to SINP ?
2. Do I change the job NOC code in CIC-EE as well ? Since it differs in both places however both are administrative ?

Please advise. Thanks so much !
Q1. If you have submitted under 1224, then you should provide the experience letter for that only. But I'm afraid they will consider now. You should have attached it while submitting the application.
Q2. Yes you need to change the NOC code in CIC as both SINP and CIC profile should be in sync. Once submitted you can't change it in SINP but can be updated in CIC until you get nomination.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
shooterspalace said:
Hi experts,

Please suggest.

Regards
Shooter
more than one passport means pasport from more than one country

maxlezner

Dec 11, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Many of you have already landed in Saskatchewan, can you please share your experiences, how is the place and specifically job market, I was reading some threads(Canada in general) and people are saying very negative things, that even getting a job at McDonald's, Walmart or even at a local groceries store is very difficult, forget about high end jobs.

Would appreciate if people in Canada/Saskatchewan can shed some light and also which place is better for a newcomer, Regina or Saskatoon from employment perspective? I am into IT sales & consulting (Bachelor)

Regards

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
Hello, everyone!
I am new here and have a question.
I just submitted my SINP EE application on 20th, July. But my situation is a little complex.
I was working at SK as a 2132 (mechanical engineer) for 1yr 7mth. I was laid off in Jan 2016 and then found a mechanical technologist (2232) position in May. My point is just 60 if one year's engineer experience is counted. But that experience is 2132 which is not on the OID list now. Now my job offer is mechanical engineering technologist. If that 2132 experience is invalid, my point doesn't meet the minimum requirement. I am upset that does this mean I will be rejected soon? :( :(

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
sasakaka said:
Hello, everyone!
I just submitted my SINP EE application on 20th, July. But my situation is a little complex.
I was working at SK as a 2132 (mechanical engineer) for 1yr 7mth. I was laid off in Jan 2016 and then found a mechanical technologist (2232) position in May. My point is just 60 if one year's engineer experience is counted. But that experience is 2132 which is not on the OID list now. Now my job offer is mechanical engineering technologist. If that 2132 experience is invalid, my point doesn't meet the minimum requirement. I am upset that does this mean I will be rejected soon? :( :(
Dear, I will tell u.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maxlezner said:
Hi Everyone,

Many of you have already landed in Saskatchewan, can you please share your experiences, how is the place and specifically job market, I was reading some threads(Canada in general) and people are saying very negative things, that even getting a job at McDonald's, Walmart or even at a local groceries store is very difficult, forget about high end jobs.

Would appreciate if people in Canada/Saskatchewan can shed some light and also which place is better for a newcomer, Regina or Saskatoon from employment perspective? I am into IT sales & consulting (Bachelor)

Regards
Is it true?

Larrywhisky

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We would appreciate anyone who can share some experience. Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

Regards
[/quote]

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Hi all
i have have one question related to work experience... I started working on 1st august 2011..now its 1 august 2016 total 5 years..now the problem is..i have changed 4 companies during this period of time...
In
1.first i worked from 1 august 2011to 10th august 2012
2. 2nd i joined on16th aug 2013 ( 5 days difference in reliving and joining dates) and left on 29th nov 2013
3. 3rd i joined 09 th of dec 2013 ( 9 days difference in reliving and joining dated) and left on 27th January of 2015
4. 4th i joined 10th feb 2015 ( 13 days difference in reliving and joining dates)

Total 27 days difference means during these days i was unemployed...so no as on 1st of august will they consider my experience as 5 years or should i wait for more 27 days to gsin point for 5 years of experience... Pls give your valuable comments...

Gosafecan

Jun 8, 2016
sasakaka said:
Hello, everyone!
Hello
U can modify every document to fall into 2232 NOC, there is nothing wrong in it. I applied under 2133 but got nomination under 2242
But I wonder if they accept any change in sinp file after applying,
All the best
Gosafecan

parmarbaljeet

Jun 21, 2016
hello sir i have an query i got my experience certificate today i has my name, designation, working hours, dates till i worked and all the job responsibilities. But the employer has written a note at the end as follows:

This certificate can not be used for legal or court case purposes.

is this certificate valid for immigration please reply asap

thanks in anticipation