+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Ajkme

Jun 27, 2016
ashuindian said:
Choose any other similar NOC or go for Mordan Immigration.
Thanks! I checked the Morden Immigration. I have one problem with it. It says "Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (i.e. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)".

Am I doomed at this point? :(

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ajkme said:
Thanks! I checked the Morden Immigration. I have one problem with it. It says "Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (i.e. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)".

Am I doomed at this point? :(
Do u have this type of connection in CAnada? Note - Mordan ha ver limited occupations to choose. First u check the list.

Ray009

Feb 2, 2016
Hey! Has anybody application changed from receive to processing or anyone receive any correspondence for the July intake? it takes a week to process once your application is in process.

Good luck

PKVCanada

Oct 24, 2015
Hello Seniors,

I have a quick question for you. I had mentioned about HDSE (Higher Diploma in Software Engineering) diploma (from India) on my SINP-(EE) application, however WES did not complete ECA on it as it is a private institution. My questions is now that I have been nominated by SINP - should I mention about HDSE on Express Entry CIC application?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Ajkme

Jun 27, 2016
ashuindian said:
Do u have this type of connection in CAnada? Note - Mordan ha ver limited occupations to choose. First u check the list.
Yes, I do have relatives in Alberta and I'm not in the in-demand occupation list. :( I also have relatives in Ontario.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ajkme said:
Yes, I do have relatives in Alberta and I'm not in the in-demand occupation list. :( I also have relatives in Ontario.
Then u can apply in Onario or Alberta relative related scheme.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Rubi,

Mine is also 0213. I have updated the tracker. I can see 3-4 people who applied in July 2016 intake already got status changed to In progress.

Update your details on the tracker:)

Thanks
Hi, rkrobinbd,

Please provide the link(or something) to the tracker.

i have checked my account like a million times between 20th of July and today to see if my status has changed too ''in process'' but nothing!

guess its patience, patience, patience!

tango16

Jul 1, 2016
Dear All,

I have applied for SINP-EE on 20 July and my status is 'Application Received'.

My query is that my current job title and CIC - EE NOC code is: 1222 which was not in the SINP jobs list.

However, since I have been handling some work that falls under the category of NOC code 1224 and it was the closest to my field, I have submitted it under 1224.

Now,
1. What experience letter do I need to provide to SINP ?
2. Do I change the job NOC code in CIC-EE as well ? Since it differs in both places however both are administrative ?

Please advise. Thanks so much !

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
Ruby31 said:
Hi, rkrobinbd,

Please provide the link(or something) to the tracker.

i have checked my account like a million times between 20th of July and today to see if my status has changed too ''in process'' but nothing!

guess its patience, patience, patience!
Me too, I have checked several times
@rkrobinbd Pls provide the link to the tracker so I can update details too

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arcayo said:
Me too, I have checked several times
@rkrobinbd Pls provide the link to the tracker so I can update details too
Firstly, not everyone have got 'in progress'. You have to wait 6-8 months to complete everything. For some it happened which means some development at least for some people:)

Secondly- https://myimmitracker.com/en/trackers/sinp-saskatchewan-international-skilled-worker-tracker

^here is the link. Please update and keep your eye on here.

Thanks

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7fifty said:
No you cannot, for SINP - OID you gotta submit paper application (maually), you need to get nominated through SINP-EE or any other province EE for points to be added to your EE profile online.
Seriously confusing to me.....There are two places where we create profile......One is on SINP website and the other one Express entry canada website......The question is after getting nomination from SINP website, do we need to create EE profile as well in main canada website and upload nomination on that profile to get 600 points.....if it is that mean we need to create profile again in EE after getting nomination......please confirm if this is my correct understanding

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
m.rehanali said:
Seriously confusing to me.....There are two places where we create profile......One is on SINP website and the other one Express entry canada website......The question is after getting nomination from SINP website, do we need to create EE profile as well in main canada website and upload nomination on that profile to get 600 points.....if it is that mean we need to create profile again in EE after getting nomination......please confirm if this is my correct understanding
First u have to create EE Profile on CIC website (Federal) and u will get a file No. After this and with the help of given file No. u can make profile on SINP (Provincial) EE website. After nomination u will link your SINP EE to CIC EE. Here are the important threads, read carefully dear.

Dear, read it carefully. Your all questions will solve automatically.

OID :- http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Application Guide for OID :- http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85140-ISW%20Application%20Guide%20(No%20Job)%20(06-May-16).pdf
Note : Read it cogitatively.

Saskatchewan Express Entry : - http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

vibhu1981

Jul 21, 2016
Hello Ashu

1) During the submission of the application in SINP I have not attached these forms. What will be the impact.

IMM 0008 GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA NOTATTACHED
IMM 5562 SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION NOTATTACHED
SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND NOTATTACHED
SCHEDULE 4 ECONOMIC CLASSES NOTATTACHED
IMM 54006 ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION NOTATTACHED

2) Can i send my funds again . The funds which i sent were meeting the criteria but i think 25% of the funds can be considered as invalid as they were only 1 month old and i have some more fund which are 6 months old funds which can used but not sure if they will consider them or not.

Please Guide me. Many Thanks in Advance.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
vibhu1981 said:
Hello Ashu

1) During the submission of the application in SINP I have not attached these forms. What will be the impact.

IMM 0008 GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA NOTATTACHED
IMM 5562 SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION NOTATTACHED
SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND NOTATTACHED
SCHEDULE 4 ECONOMIC CLASSES NOTATTACHED
IMM 54006 ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION NOTATTACHED

2) Can i send my funds again . The funds which i sent were meeting the criteria but i think 25% of the funds can be considered as invalid as they were only 1 month old and i have some more fund which are 6 months old funds which can used but not sure if they will consider them or not.

Please Guide me. Many Thanks in Advance.
Dear, This is very dangerous situation. but How careless u r! U can send at immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca. Nowadays, they don't enclose documents which left at the time of main application submitting.
Better U keep ready your documents for Next intake.

vibhu1981

Jul 21, 2016
Yes I am really worried.. Are you sure that they will not consider it at all even if i send them separate email attaching all missing doc and my 6 months old funds which will full fill criteria of funds. Please guide further.