Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
rockytg said:
Got a reply today from SINP and they have requested for the following documents
1)The documents you provided from ****Bank indicate that you have fixed and/or term deposits. Please provide clear documentation issued by the bank detailing any and all fixed and/or term deposits that you currently have in place. Acceptable documentation must show: ‐ Date of deposit; ‐ Date of maturity; ‐ Deposit amount; ‐ Maturity amount; and must be issued on bank letterhead.

I had sent last 6 months statement having details of my savings bank account and the fixed deposit associated with them. The statement had the start date, maturity date, deposit amount and maturity amount but still they need it in a specific format. Would reach out to my bank for the same.

2) Settlement plan: You are required to complete Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s online settlement planning tool. The Living in Canada tool will help you build a customized settlement plan based on your current situation. Please see the following link to complete the settlement plan http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index.

I had not used the above for the settlement plan. Work for me :)
Any one applying for SINP or have not used the above for settlement plan, please consider using it.

And thanks for the consultants email, that might prove to be handy.

a question i have regarding funds... The deposits which i have are joint deposits with my mother. Would it it any way affect my case?
The requirements clearly state funds can only be in principal applicant name or a joint account with spouse. NO other joint account will be accepted. I would suggest you take your mum out of the account

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
petertherock77 said:
The requirements clearly state funds can only be in principal applicant name or a joint account with spouse. NO other joint account will be accepted. I would suggest you take your mum out of the account
Ok. Thanks.

I would restrict to the fixed deposits which are in my name and not the joint ones..

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Need Suggestion

As an applicant of May16 today i have got refusal letter from SINP. I am mechanical engineer hence my NOC is 2132. But i applied as mechanical engineering technologist NOC 2232. From my point of view both NOC contain approximately 60-70% same job duties. Unfortunately SINP has refused me stating that your job duties in reference letters are closely match with NOC 2132 as a result they cant grant claimed points for my work experience.
Even, they did not give me any chance to send modified references letters.

My query- Should i mail to SINP if they accept new reference letters (according to NOC2232)
For future application purpose If i take new reference letters from my employers based on NOC2232 how would they consider it?
Would they regard it as a misrepresentation?

I am drastically frustrated because last year i applied to NSNP and i refused due to sudden change in points assessment system. Eventually i lost points during my application processing. thank you all

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
Hi, I have a query. In my wife's passport her father name is mentioned as Sheikh Mohammad Iqbal. But in her all educational certificate it is mentioned as Sk. Md. Iqbal and in my marriage certificate it is mentioned as Sheikh Md. Iqbal.this two are the short form of the full name. Is this a issue for canada immigration or a self made affidavit is enough. plz guide......

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
mydream2016 said:
Hi, I have a query. In my wife's passport her father name is mentioned as Sheikh Mohammad Iqbal. But in her all educational certificate it is mentioned as Sk. Md. Iqbal and in my marriage certificate it is mentioned as Sheikh Md. Iqbal.this two are the short form of the full name. Is this a issue for canada immigration or a self made affidavit is enough. plz guide......
First u fill & submit your application without any clarification. If they will ask any query, then u send the answer.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
areise said:
Need Suggestion

As an applicant of May16 today i have got refusal letter from SINP. I am mechanical engineer hence my NOC is 2132. But i applied as mechanical engineering technologist NOC 2232. From my point of view both NOC contain approximately 60-70% same job duties. Unfortunately SINP has refused me stating that your job duties in reference letters are closely match with NOC 2132 as a result they cant grant claimed points for my work experience.

My query- Should i mail to SINP if they accept new reference letters (according to NOC2232)
For future application purpose If i take new reference letters from my employers based on NOC2232 how would they consider it?

I am drastically frustrated because last year i applied to NSNP and i refused due to sudden change in points assessment system. Eventually i lost points during my application processing. thank you all
Yes, i think you can ask for a second review, although that would take quite some time. However, can you share the job description used in your reference letter? You may not really have a case if it does not match that of 2232 NOC.

Cheers.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hello guys
If landing , after SK nomination, in SK for a week then back to home country.
Is it allowed to leave a Toronto address for my cousin to receive my PR ?
Some people say it might be suspicious that Inam not intending to stay in SK and that might revoke the process
Any similar experience ?
Thanks

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hambousha said:
Hello guys
If landing , after SK nomination, in SK for a week then back to home country.
Is it allowed to leave a Toronto address for my cousin to receive my PR ?
Some people say it might be suspicious that Inam not intending to stay in SK and that might revoke the process
Any similar experience ?
Thanks
Yes allowed but not recommended. Get your PR card before leaving for smooth entry in future.

No, compulsory needs to provide an address in the province that has nominated us.

I don't think so, as far as you are clear that you are going to stay back in SK there won't be any issue.You can travel anywhere but spend 2 years in SK before applying for citizenship.

Now, this is debatable some people say no compulsion to stay in nominated province as per constitutional right & others feel its moral obligation to stay.

Yes some1 with real time experience may help better ..
I am still waiting to get PPR.

Good luck!!!

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
areise said:
Need Suggestion

Really sorry to hear your news. you can request for further check on your application but it will definitely take time. It shouldn't be wise to change your job description because one supervisor cannot provide you different kind of JD at different time. You need to have a good explanation for this. By the way when your application was refused. If you please share your job description, it may be helpful to find out an alternative. I am also with NOC 2232.

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
areise said:
Need Suggestion

Dear,

Really very sorry to hear it but i believe you took mistake while taking your experience letter i.e. definitely your exp letter is showing your experience as more NOC 2132 than 2232. however i can only adise you further if you tell your duties as mentioned on your exp letter. Share here or send my email ID ahmedaurangzeb423@gmail.com

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
areise said:
Need Suggestion

My query- Should i mail to SINP if they accept new reference letters (according to NOC 2232)

Dear, paste these more lines on your old Experience Certificate (not serial vise, adjust them in with other lines) and print on the Company Letterhead (must), sign and stapmed by the Manager/Director and Hr Manager. Then, apply again on next intake, which will launch by Oct./Nov/Dec. 16 with full preparation. If they will ask any clarification (less chances), then you can send simple reply, "I forgot to include these duties".

Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
Design moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes
Inspect mechanical installations and construction
Prepare contract and tender documents
Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
areise said:
Need Suggestion

I am enclosing email addresses of 4 Sask Immigration Consultants. Send Email with your problem and ask, 1&2 will surely reply. If u find suitable, u can hire them.
Jeric.jmendoza@gmail.com, ravi@pioneerimmigration.com, dirk@iibc.ca, daniel@siecsi.com

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
I am enclosing email addresses of 4 Sask Immigration Consultants. Send Email with your problem and ask, 1&2 will surely reply. If u find suitable, u can hire them.
Jeric.jmendoza@gmail.com, ravi@pioneerimmigration.com, dirk@iibc.ca, daniel@siecsi.com
How much do these Consultants charge for filing application for SK? Are they reliable?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
LA-AK said:
How much do these Consultants charge for filing application for SK? Are they reliable?
Ravi is most reasonable, t Jeric, then Daniel, Dirk is highest. I think the r reliable nd easy going. U have to send email and ask them about doubts and fees. Dont hesitate.