Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
rkrobinbd said:
Hi All,

I am trying to prepare my application in OASIS.

Can anyone please help me on the following things for OASIS-

1. In which screen I should add our (mine & spouse's parents birth certificates?
2. Siblings are not accompanying to Canada- but, does their birth certificates necessary too?

3. Additional Family form- is it okay If i just write everyones name in English? Or we would need to write both (english and Native)?
4. Marriage screen- Previous first name and last name- is to for individual or their spouses?

Thanks
Ans 1 & 2: parent's and sibling's birth certificates are not required .....only Principal Applicant, spouse and dependent children's Birth Certificate must be attached

Ans 3: It is ok to write in English only but at CIC stage it must be in both language

Ans 4: its for the name of spouse(s) of principal applicant

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
areva said:
Hello members, please help! I am SINP EE applicant and I got Ineligible for nomination letter. The reason is
"Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
Does not meet minimum 60 out of 100 points, as work experience in the position "University Laboratory Assistant" is not in‐demand in Saskatchewan."
I applied under NOC 4011, as I have worked as a university lecturer for 3 years (2012-2015) but my current job is university laboratory assistant (2015- up to now). I don't understand the reason of ineligibility? Please advise what to do? I am going to work again in lecturer position from Setember 2016. Should I write a letter asking second review if yes what to write?
Dear, I think your Experience Certificate was not well prepared and didn't explain properly your duties and responsibilities of related occupation, minimum 3-4 duties have to match your related NOC job responsibilities of CIC NOC list given responsibilities. Why don't you try for Morden Immigration ?

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
areva said:
Hello members, please help! I am SINP EE applicant and I got Ineligible for nomination letter. The reason is
"Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
Does not meet minimum 60 out of 100 points, as work experience in the position "University Laboratory Assistant" is not in‐demand in Saskatchewan."
I applied under NOC 4011, as I have worked as a university lecturer for 3 years (2012-2015) but my current job is university laboratory assistant (2015- up to now). I don't understand the reason of ineligibility? Please advise what to do? I am going to work again in lecturer position from Setember 2016. Should I write a letter asking second review if yes what to write?
Sad to hear Areva, i need to ask a question regarding POF,because i am more in the same situation you were once, and need to ask what was the decision of SINP regarding your POF.

Kindly see your inbox, i have provided details there
Thanks in advance.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
areva said:
"Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
What is your timeline? When did you apply

graphon

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
areva said:
"Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
Hello, If you applied in the January intake or before, you should be assessed against the old occupation list which include NOC 4011. In this case you shouldn't have any problem. The only reason for reject your app is they are considering you as research assistant (NOC 4012) which is not included in the old list.

SSRKRI

Jul 20, 2015
Hey Guys,

I am planning to apply for SINP as am not finding any option of migrating to Canada. Could anyone of you please let me know the chances of getting nomination.

I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession with Masters in Manufacturing Management and have 12 years of work experience.
I fall into NOC 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians. CRS score of 359.

Please let me know your valuable feedback.

Sridhar

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

On June 17th I received a e-mail from SINP to submit some pending docs and the status changed to " Waiting on Applicant" and I submitted pending docs on 24th June. And today by 10.00AM Canada time my status of profile got changed to "In Process" again. I expected that it will change to "Nominated" Any idea like how many days they will take to send me the Nomination letter and status to get changed to " Application Nominated".?

ullasb

Apr 27, 2016
bbabe said:
Any December 2015 applicant in the house? They seem to have gone silent on applicants with NOC 4163. Please what should be done next? Additional documents was requested in January and status changed back to "in process" immediately. No update since January. Please advise.
We are in the same boat brother.. i have the same timeline and NOC code ..waiting from dec 6,2015. :)

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Thanks for reply Ullah,

Are you waiting from Dec 2015 after ur status change from "waiting on Applicant" to "in process" status..?

Then I am scared now..need to see how soon i get Nomination

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Pkotla said:
Hi Guys,

On June 17th I received a e-mail from SINP to submit some pending docs and the status changed to " Waiting on Applicant" and I submitted pending docs on 24th June. And today by 10.00AM Canada time my status of profile got changed to "In Process" again. I expected that it will change to "Nominated" Any idea like how many days they will take to send me the Nomination letter and status to get changed to " Application Nominated".?
Is your Settlement Fund record OK? Have u sent Bank manager's certificate of holding funds? If yes- then you will get in a week.

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
Hi I am looking for nominee of SNIP under Skilled Worker as i dont have Offer letter.

Step 1 is Job Offer And employment
1) Do you currently have a job offer?* NO
2)Have you been accepted into Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code? * "YES"

3) Express Entry Profile Number*
E000588637

4) Job Seeker Validation Code*

I have at least one year of work experience in 2171

But when i click on next then this section is yellow

I am not understanding what wrong i am doing as per my understanding For Skilled Worker categor i dont need offer letter. but why its still showing in yellow instead of green when i have completed the form.

Please guide me i want to apply for SNIP under Skilled Worker

ullasb

Apr 27, 2016
Pkotla said:
Thanks for reply Ullah,

Are you waiting from Dec 2015 after ur status change from "waiting on Applicant" to "in process" status..?

Then I am scared now..need to see how soon i get Nomination
yes i am waiting from Dec6,2015 when my status changed to In process.... even i dont know when we get nomination,, I called them and they said wait till July 7 (7 month from status changed) if nothing happen call them again after that. ..